5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinchy98

Nail in the coffin. Ten Hag gave him his opportunity & he’s blown it.

Passive, ineffective and just an all round lethargy is omnipresent.

You’ve blown it kid. Times up

L1nk

I’d rather he actually put his heart into it and try something, even if he fails, but he’s so piss weak he can’t even muster up the heart to do the bare minimum of offer up any threat

Edwards6

I’d rather he actually put his heart into it and try something, even if he fails, but he’s so piss weak he can’t even muster up the heart to do the bare minimum of offer up any threat
That bit at the end of the half where he pulled out of a 50/50 tackle on the edge of our box sums him up, he doesn't have the mentality

HookedOnAPhelan

Stop hoping and just get rid. He ain't it. Never was, and never will be. I thought he would be, so I've been patient, but enough is enough.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Was signed with zero scouting. Ole and Ed watched a YouTube video on the coach back from some shite defeat.

Red00012

Ducked for Rakitic’s shot at the end of the half.
Pulled out of a challenge 60 seconds later.
whatever about been rubbish on the ball, been a coward is 10 times worse. Rightfully taken off at half time

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Nothing player. His performances aren’t worth 7 million let alone 70 million. He adds zero value in a game like this. Can’t run with the ball, can’t run in behind and can’t tackle at all

led_scholes

Another hopeless performance. People have criticized Antony but at least he tries.

He has been replaced by an 18 youth prospect, who just happened to be injured.

rpitchfo

Im completely baffled by him. I just didn’t expect him to be this bad. He’s properly hopeless.

foolsgold

Lingard wasn't a bad player

These are per 90 stats for a player who is averaging 61 mins per appearance so they are going to be a bit misleading or skewed as his overall minutes are low
I never suggested that he was, or that Sancho was a bad player. However, we were expecting a much higher level from Sancho for the wages and fee.

redshaw

He's a long way off as is the club/team, I'm not sure it's worth it for either party to adapt and keep on.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We must be considering binning him at this stage. ETH wouldn’t want to go into next season with so many players who are done mentally

AndyMUFC

It's his intensity that is more concerning than his quality. No fight at all.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We must be considering binning him at this stage. ETH wouldn’t want to go into next season with so many players who are done mentally
Can see us trying to ship him back to Dortmund, but his wages will be hard to move on.

Rashford/Garnacho and Antony/Amad with Pellistri as depth as well is a decent group IMO. Osimhen or Kane with Martial reluctantly backup is fine up top too.

DickDastardly

Does he have a gut?

Can you install a will to win in a player?

Is it confidence or is he just that kind of a personality? Weak ass depressed.

We need to add a psychiatrist at our scout team.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He will be partying with Deli Ali soon. Looks like football is a chore for him.

Pathetic signing.

BorisManUtd

Gave him benefit of a doubt after first season. Same issues in second that will be over in a month. I’d sell at reduced price come summer. He got enough time, patience, love from EtH and even time off to mentally get better. Just not working.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I'd sell him this summer and cross my fingers we can get 40-50m for his reputation from someone. I've been so patient with him because it's obvious he's a gifted footballer, but he doesn't seem to have the mentality nor physical traits to play in this league.

I've never seen a player that's as technically gifted as him play so timid. You watch and would assume it's a youth player on his debut just trying not to feck anything up.

CloneMC16

Doesn't have the mentality to make it here. Selling him is going to be next to impossible. We gave him a ridiculous contract that nobody will come close to matching.

Quagmire Maguire

Common pattern has emerged on this forum over the years, the players the transfer Muppets clamour the most for are always shite..

Sanchez
Mkhi
Di Maria
Pogba
Schwenstiger
Schneiderlin
Depay
Falcao
Sancho

Resident caf scouts are as useless as the club scouts it seems.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Not sure what he’s done to deserve starting each week. Needs to be dropped for good. No club will be insane enough to offer us half of the money back at the moment.

Cloud7

He’s in the 80th and above percentile among wide players in the league. Sancho is doing just fine.

BarstoolProphet

Given up hope on him. Supremely talented but doesn't have an ounce of fight in him. He never challenges for the ball, never tries to finish, never tries to run/dribble at them at full speed and work at all to win the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.