5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigy24

Been awful the whole season so far, just managed to score a couple of goals that made people not talk about it. Needs to get a grip fast.

El Jefe

Today is the day I've lost all faith in him. He's a nothing player. Like Pogba, people will make excuses for years before finally realising he's an unreliable player.

He's such a low motor player, its actually unbelievable. Weak and soft as shit, not a Manchester United player at all.

Imagine serving up that shite after being left out of the England team.

Telsim

We need Gakpo to put pen to paper this January. Or perhaps someone else.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
With Martial back his starting place is likely gone. We heavily overpaid for him.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He's been decent so far this season but today was awful. I won't get carried away but for the first time I'm having doubts about him. Just seems too casual. I'd rather have a dog like Valencia than a lazy bi^$h.

Also Malacia being poor today probably added to his woes.

Chief123

I was desperate we signed him but he’s continuing to look worrying. Even the last 4 games he hasn’t been that great despite goals. He really has no intensity in his game with the ball or without.

saivet

Unfair to signal him out on a day like today , he was far from the only one who was very poor.

But worryingly game in game out he offers very little bar the odd moment here and there.

He is here long enough now to be settled in and making an impression , but he just has little to no impact in far too many games.

So far like so many others it has not been a successful signing.
Yeah he was shit today but don't think he stood out from a shite perspective compared to Rashford, Eriksen, Bruno or McT. Antony showed something in the final half an hour which was good to see but the first hour he was equally shite too.

He has to improve though and can't complain if gets dropped.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Even when we've had some bad performances from players, there's usually something that makes you believe they will turn it around. Even if they never do. Sancho shows nothing

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Yeah he was shit today but don't think he stood out from a shite perspective compared to Rashford, Eriksen, Bruno or McT. Antony showed something in the final half an hour which was good to see but the first hour he was equally shite too.

He has to improve though and can't complain if gets dropped.
What?

Sancho was losing the ball all over the place in the first half.

GMoore23

Never was United standard and never will be.
Just doesn't have the inner drive.

saivet

What?

Sancho was losing the ball all over the place in the first half.
Never said he wasn't bad, that first half was a shit show from the entire team. To me anyway there wasn't one particular stand out bad performance as everyone was shit, Sancho included.

It was the kind of game where I think if we switched just one player in the starting 11 we'd have been 4-0 down regardless at HT.

Red_toad

Invisible yet again. His fans will blame everyone around him, but he simply doesn't uplift those around him, for the wages and fee we should be getting an awful lot more.

Bole Top

had Crystal Palace sold Zaha to Dortmund instead of us in 2013., Zaha would have couple of equally good seasons but with better stats (than the ones he had at Palace) and in the end, everybody would be wanting him the way we wanted Sancho. he certainly isn't shit, but he plays like he's closer to 31, 32. no fire, no intensity. he will obviously score from time to time, but I think it's already pretty safe to say he won't have significant career here or with England. Dortmund with the last laugh I'm afraid.

Mercurial

Most frustrating aspect of him. Wish he had the kinda 'nothing can stop me' mindset he had when going international flight for partying mid covid 1½ days before NT meetup.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Should be played centrally. He can link up play better than Bruno or Rashford.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Never said he wasn't bad, that first half was a shit show from the entire team. To me anyway there wasn't one particular stand out bad performance as everyone was shit, Sancho included.

It was the kind of game where I think if we switched just one player in the starting 11 we'd have been 4-0 down regardless at HT.
Well this is how I feel for season upon season - it isn’t anything new and people still go against players.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He makes Harry Kane look relatively quick. Such a poor signing.

The Bundesliga must be so so bad.

PoTMS

Should be played centrally. He can link up play better than Bruno or Rashford.
He should be on the bench. I'd rank him as our worst attacking option only behind Elanga who cost us absolutely nothing. A 38 year old Ronaldo, Martial, Rashford, Eriksen, Bruno, Fred and Antony are all clear.

OL29

As a wide player, if you don’t have any explosiveness or athleticism, the least you can provide is ball retention and defensive diligence. He plays like Giggs in his final years but without the vision.

ForeverRed1

As a wide player, if you don’t have any explosiveness or athleticism, the least you can provide is ball retention and defensive diligence. He plays like Giggs in his final years but without the vision.
At 22 that’s pretty damning.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Playing in shite system with lack of team pressing will never help him. Think Guardiola would make him a great player.

Putting in a shift is a bare minimum for every proffessional footballer, we have too many lazy, moody players who are not willing to run which is just sad. There is many talented footballers out there but we target the wrong profile with just technically gifted players who lack drive.

The United

Well this is how I feel for season upon season - it isn’t anything new and people still go against players.
When a player fails to make simple 5 yard passes, can't control the ball in the middle of the pitch etc., of course it is all about that player especially when he keeps doing it almost every game.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Playing in shite system with lack of team pressing will never help him. Think Guardiola would make him a great player.

Putting in a shift is a bare minimum for every proffessional footballer, we have too many lazy, moody players who are not willing to run which is just sad. There is many talented footballers out there but we target the wrong profile with just technically gifted players who lack drive.
He is literally the player in our team with worst pressing abilities and worst work rate out of any player.

Status
Not open for further replies.