5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trex

Reported that he returned today, don't think we can risk to start him this weekend. If he is ready, he can come from bench. We can't afford to have any setbacks.
An illness not an injury, he'll have three days of training we will need him with Martial already injured.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This poor sod is going to have to carry us a lot this season. Even from the pre’s - there’s a clear difference in class from a Sancho-less United and one with him in the team. Most of the optimism I have at the moment is wrapped in the fact that we have this guy.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
This poor sod is going to have to carry us a lot this season. Even from the pre’s - there’s a clear difference in class from a Sancho-less United and one with him in the team. Most of the optimism I have at the moment is wrapped in the fact that we have this guy.
He’s a fantastic footballer, no doubt he will benefit from ETH but what a shame he has to play with dross.

Frank White

He’s a fantastic footballer, no doubt he will benefit from ETH but what a shame he has to play with dross.
:lol: maybe this year he'll show that he's not part of the dross because last year it was hard to differentiate the two.

adamwest

Expecting big things. As is my fantasy team. Cue disappointment ?

Woodenlung

I don't know what to make of Sancho. He played some very nice passes to open up the Brighton defence, but he simply wasn't involved enough in the game.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He has been useless but people can't just accept it. He was been a terrible signing for 70m. Never in a million years is this guy going to be a top player.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's overrated, imo

Good player, but the fact that he's weak and can't dribble means he's more of a Mata than a David Silva or Hazard. Disappointing.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Just a nothing performance, literally did nothing

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Didn’t get him in the game enough today and didn’t have enough support from Dalot when he got the ball. Was better when he went to the left.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Did he start ? Only saw him in second half when he started crossing aimlessly or giving the ball back to Dalot.

Zoo

Thought he hid today. The performance was a shambles but he needed to get involved and make things happen. Only at the end did he start to do so.

Skills

Snitch
It's just so worrying how little threat he has with the ball. I wouldn't be worried coming up against him as a full back.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He always seems to slow the play down. Very disappointing. I’m expecting a massive season from him and pre season enhanced that belief, but he was very poor today

The United

Sancho is very disappointing. It seems like he can't beat his man anymore for the majority of his time here. He lacks aggression to make him a really top player.

When the time is tough, you can't find him anywhere. He and Rashford did not make a move to give us options to pass around. People think Ronaldo or any other non-moving CF is a problem but I think our wide forwards are much bigger issues with their off ball movements.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Nothing like the electric version at Dortmund who was darting through defences.

Rockets Redglare

Lazy, slow, cowardly and overweight like half of our squad. I just don’t see the fuss about him at all.

Lights Out

What on Earth do people see in this guy? He’s so average it’s painful.

£70 fecking million. £70m. I just can’t believe it.

Skills

Snitch
Thought he hid today. The performance was a shambles but he needed to get involved and make things happen. Only at the end did he start to do so.
When he does get the ball though, I'm not really sure what he'll do with it to help us score? He doesn't really have any attacking weapons

Hulme91

Kagawa/Mkhitaryan mk3
Just don't buy from Dortmund again

CaptainMourinho

What a FLOP... Vastly overrated just due to his past performances in a nothing league... We just keep giving excuses for his lousy performances... He should be sold before his value plummets even further.

lost7

That was shocking. Why is he always so unfit at the start of the season?

Superunknown

Like I said in the matchday thread, I'm just not feeling it with him. Doesn't seem suited to this league at all. It doesn't help that we're dysfunctional as a football club, but I've been disappointed in him. Thought he was useless today.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Nothing like the electric version at Dortmund who was darting through defences.
Did he ever dart through defences? Like most of our signings I don’t think the club done their homework on this one. He has had about 3 or 4 good games for us. Looks like a youth player most of the time and weaker than pretty much every fullback he’s against.

RuudTom83

A player who needs a bigger ego…he seems too shy to be the main man. But he has all the ability you would want.

The team did return to form today and the patterns of play were exactly as they were last season.

So Jadon was never given the ball really.

FrantikChicken

What is this guy actually good at? I’ve never watched him at dortmund but he has hardly even shown glimpses of any actual quality since he’s signed with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.