View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Can't take you seriously.... Ronaldo wanted to go because he wasn't playing. And on that note... can't be arsed carrying this on
You can't be serious. Ronaldo spent the entire preseason trying to force his way out of the club. It was actually embarrassing how desperately he and his agent were trying to find any CL club to buy him, and when it didn't happen in a fit of pique he sacked the agent that he'd had for his entire career.

You calling me an ETH Stan and then your comments here made me suspect you were a Ronaldo 'Stan' arguing in bad faith, so thought I'd have a quick look to see if that was true. Instead I found your posts at the time about how Ronaldo wanted out during the transfer window and throwing a hissyfit, and another post saying that ETH did the right thing with how he handled Ronaldo. So...yeah.

Leethal

ETH has fallen out with many senior players, maybe he should take some of the blame.
Nope.

These entitled cnuts should shoulder ALL of the blame. My boss says/does things I don’t like all the time. But I don’t get the freedom to act like a twat and go home and play PlayStation while getting paid still.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
ETH might be shit atm but I still can't stand behind Sancho no matter what, let alone using ETH as a scapegoat for his situation.
No, Sancho created his own situation.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Really don't want him back. He has some talent for sure but the attitude is just all kinds of wrong.

RuudTom83

Sancho back!
70+ million for Branthwaite!
Southgate as manager!

Sounds the stuff of nightmares...not the new dawn we were all hoping for when INEOS took aver a quarter.

didz

It would hardly be surprising from Sancho. Dortmund don't want him since he's not been good enough for them to break their budget. Unfortunately all his loan spell has done has proven that he isn't good enough to play in his own perfect little environment, let alone at a club that could pay him even half of what he's on.

As for the Wilcox thing, of course the club would want to keep all the options open, but realistically this is looking like a Martial situation, where the player comes back from a poor loan to spend two poor years running down their anything-but-poor contract. We can maybe hold out some hope that his mate Neymar lures him to Saudi Arabia.

caid

I just think he's way more valuable as a means of setting a standard for behaviour than he is as a player. Which means he's finished at the club.
If it was just one player who'd fundametally change the quality of the team it would be fine. But theres been way too much of that crap in recent seasons, way too much undermining the manager, way too much disrespecting their team mates. He's a scapegoat for wider squad issues but we're overdue to address it.

saivet

What kind of signal would that give that players can behave bad and just outlast the manager and be forgiven?

The club needs to show the players that the time of player power is fecking over.
I suppose it depends on the nature of the bad behaviour. Some things might be deemed as acceptable or more forgiving than others. I was all for ETH cutting him out of the team but I don't think what he did is so bad that you can't allow him back. A bigger issue is his level of football since coming to United and he's not exactly set the world alight on loan either.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
What kind of signal would that give that players can behave bad and just outlast the manager and be forgiven?

The club needs to show the players that the time of player power is fecking over.
Yes exactly.

Mike Smalling

It's not even a matter of past feuds or a clean slate with a new manager. He just doesn't have the minerals to play for a big club in the Premier League. One good performance every five games won't cut it.

I really hope we get football people in charge that can see these things, so we don't waste more time on players like Sancho.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Weird, the special mummy team of Dortmund can't get a tune out of him, how else will anyone get him to perform?

In reality, they won't. He's clearly a waster.

Juicy Juiced

He is a baller, I would give him chance.
I was training under one crazy man, Zlatan Saracevic, he won some medal for Yugoslavia in in olympics. And he was always right.
It was old school (soviet) of training, school, training, eat sleep. No time for anything other, it was just brutal. And if you are not good he would send you to train alone, same as Sancho. I would watch everybody hanging around and I would be alone on other side of field. I would cry at home, and that even wasnt lucrative sport. I just wanted to go on olympics games and to have some fun. Braking my arm was best thing what happened to me.
Some people are bad trainers and role models. EtH is just cold mf IMHO. Fergie was brutal, but at least he would fire you up and gave you a chance.

Edit, i would play him behind Rasmus.

RORY65

He is a baller, I would give him chance.
I was training under one crazy man, Zlatan Saracevic, he won some medal for Yugoslavia in in olympics. And he was always right.
It was old school (soviet) of training, school, training, eat sleep. No time for anything other, it was just brutal. And if you are not good he would send you to train alone, same as Sancho. I would watch everybody hanging around and I would be alone on other side of field. I would cry at home, and that even wasnt lucrative sport. I just wanted to go on olympics games and to have some fun. Braking my arm was best thing what happened to me.
Some people are bad trainers and role models. EtH is just cold mf IMHO. Fergie was brutal, but at least he would fire you up and gave you a chance.

Edit, i would play him behind Rasmus.
He's been dogshit for nearly the entirety of his 3 years here, where has this baller been? None of the issues with training would have been really mentioned if he did anything notable on the pitch, it becomes less palatable for someone to be a waste of space in matches when they're not pulling their weight in training either. I have a horrible suspicion that Ten Hag will still be manager next year and we will be paying Sancho to underwhelm for another club on loan but I'd hope we get rid of both of them this summer.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This will be a serious litmus test for our new footballing structure. I will have absolutely zero faith in them if they bring him back.
And if he comes back and finds good form? (longshot I know)

didz

This will be a serious litmus test for our new footballing structure. I will have absolutely zero faith in them if they bring him back.
To be honest, if they bring him back and it somehow works, I'll be all for it. I'm only a fickle and forgiving little fan after all. It just doesn't seem like that would be likely at all, and his time at Dortmund makes it look even more impossible.

mav_9me

He has to be done. Otherwise it continues the recent player power. Sends the message players are bigger than the manager. You just need to outlast the latest manager

Adz_99

Complete waste of space. Don't let him back in to turn on the next manager the second he's asked to run a bit.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Having a good game, actually. Created at least two very good chances, among them the 2:0. A bit wasteful on the ball, though.

FujiVice

Sabitzer and Sancho heading into a CL semi final is as depressing as it is funny.

sugar_kane

If INEOS allow him back it does just as much damage as when Woodward backed Pogba vs Mourinho. Potentially even more.

Don’t give a shite how he’s playing for Dortmund. In fact I’d rather he was decent than we can get shut this summer.

stevoc

Why was he actually frozen out again, for a Tweet that he deleted or refusing to apologise to Ten Hag for a Tweet that he deleted?