Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matriac

I think you call selling something for free this odd term ‘giving away’, no in fact I’m sure that’s what you call it.
To sell anything is a transaction where goods are exchanged for money not goods, that’s bartering. If no fee was involved, he was a free gift. Whatever, he’s gone thank goodness.
Merchandise/property is sold all the time in any branch of business where the price is either 0 or €1 if required, where the real price is that the buyer takes over the debt (Sanchez's salary) in return for signing over the contract.

Tiber

Surely it’s part of Oles job to convince players to come here too? Sancho doesn’t look like he really wants to come to us.
ok, more details please. Goes against literally everything else I have read about Sancho in months, so very interested in hearing more

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
To sell anything is a transaction where goods are exchanged for money not goods, that’s bartering. If no fee was involved, he was a free gift. Whatever, he’s gone thank goodness.
We gained peace of mind in exchange of Sanchez signing for someone else, so I would say that we transfered him and that we won the deal too.

laughtersassassin

Surely it’s part of Oles job to convince players to come here too? Sancho doesn’t look like he really wants to come to us.
Jesus Christ. So Maguire did want to join either then. We know Sancho wants to join.

If it doesn't get done it's cause we don't pay up.

laughtersassassin

The circumstances behind all of those are different though. Losing out on a young talent to Dortmund is hardly cause for concern, even when they’re from the U.K.
It's not who we lose out to that's the issue it's that we need to fecking compete and we keep missing out on our managers tragets and atleast in the case of Sancho we know he wants/wanted to come so Ole did his part.

It's the club that's not doing theirs.

Prodigal7

Why doesn't he look he really wants to come? Because he was doing his job of playing football?
You know when players really want to move. They don’t have to be disrespectful and not turn up to training etc. Everyone we sign always posts a “ playing for united would be a dream” or an off the cuff interview where they say how much of a dream it is to play for us. Sancho really looks like he’s waiting for another team to come in for him next summer and we are starting to look like an obsessive and desperate fangirl.

TheReligion

Abusive
You know when players really want to move. They don’t have to be disrespectful and not turn up to training etc. Everyone we sign always posts a “ playing for united would be a dream” or an off the cuff interview where they say how much of a dream it is to play for us. Sancho really looks like he’s waiting for another team to come in for him next summer and we are starting to look like an obsessive and desperate fangirl.
What's the lotto by numbers whilst you're at it?

:houllier:

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Evidence to back up this claim?

pixel

:lol:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Trying to force a move, by getting Corona from fans?

bsCallout

Gabriel will be underwhelming when Upamecano is available. That kid is going to be an elite hipster CB.
Do you think?

I REALLY like the look of Gabriel and he's available this year for a reasonable price.

Unfortunately with Upamecano's contract clause, most clubs will be after him next summer.

bsCallout

Think Gabriel is on the verge of Napoli.
We will struggle to shift deadwood. Think Smalling will find a home but who would take the rest?
Don't tell me that!

Hopefully we could offload Smalling to Napoli instead.

I think Pereira goes abroad. I think Lingard goes to a team in the bottom half of the prem.

Not really sure who else.

Hope Henderson comes in to claim his spot.

Henderson
Gabriel
Sancho

Would be a great window with a few exits.

bsCallout

The more Sancho plays the more expensive he gets. Proves his value to Dortmund every time.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Seriously I’m getting vibes that this one is over this year, would love to be wrong, but he’s clearly not massively unhappy there.

Amarsdd

I don't like my club getting petty but on this occasion when we sign Sancho we should just announce him with him in United shirt with the tag "You love to see it"

Nick7

When was the last time someone did that?

All I can remember is Mario Lemina posting a ”welcome to United” YouTube compilation on his Twitter. We weren’t even in for him.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
:lol: The feck is this "you love to see it" nonsense we keep the Germans doing on this topic.
I think it was just a random caption of a picture, but then United fans got upset about it and now it's a Twitter meme.

TsuWave

I think it was just a random caption of a picture, but then United fans got upset about it and now it's a Twitter meme.
“You love to see it” and “You hate to see it” have been colloquialisms that people have been using on twitter for at least 2 years now. Dortmund didn’t do anything but use a popular phrase/sentence.

It’s like when Inter had the Lukaku transfer marketed around the “Not for everyone” sentence and washed up people on caf were confused.

sometimes you’re just old and don’t know what’s going on in the world.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
“You love to see it” and “You hate to see it” have been colloquialisms that people have been using on twitter for at least 2 years now. Dortmund didn’t do anything but use a popular phrase/sentence.

It’s like when Inter had the Lukaku transfer marketed around the “Not for everyone” sentence and washed up people on caf were confused.

sometimes you’re just old and don’t know what’s going on in the world.
Well exactly. Dortmund's Twitter admin used it in a normal way, United muppets got upset, so now it's being (over)used as a meme by fans for Sancho pictures.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The day we sign Sancho I am going to laugh my head off at these stupid Bee idiots.

They talk as though it isn't happening at all - the minute they see the money he's gone IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.