Jermaine Jenas in line to replace Gary Lineker - Ian Wright leaving MOTD

imamuppet

Nottingham lad, but as we say, he is full of shit

Had me screaming at the screen with all the crap he was coming out with, went beserk when he brushed off Mane studs up tackle as "nothing"

Fecking decrepid idiot

Northstand

Trent. Trent. Trent.

Trent.
Ha ha, was just about to mention this. Even allowing for the surname Alexander-Arnold being a bit of a mouthful, he might have at least used it on the odd occasion.

Manny

Grammar Police
Hate him commentating on our games.

He was gutted Liverpool didn't build on their good spell.

EliotTheRed

If I said Jenas had the personality of a plank of wood, the plank of wood is probably gonna feel offended. He doesn’t really have any charisma, which is probably why the BBC might want him to head things up, they don’t tend to employ ‘characters’.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nottingham lad, but as we say, he is full of shit

Had me screaming at the screen with all the crap he was coming out with, went beserk when he brushed off Mane studs up tackle as "nothing"

Fecking decrepid idiot
Yet seemed baffled at the free kick.
"The ref's seen something", as if it was an incredible mystery.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If I said Jenas had the personality of a plank of wood, the plank of wood is probably gonna feel offended. He doesn’t really have any charisma, which is probably why the BBC might want him to head things up, they don’t tend to employ ‘characters’.
He's ideal BBC fare.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He really doesn't like us, does he? :lol:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Shameless plug of my podcast, but I tweeted this out earlier and people seemed to like it :lol:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Take away the fact that he hates us, he bloody awful.

Always seems so sure of himself and if he's wrong he doesn't change his take even on 2nd viewing. The man is a massive clown, we have to suffer his commentary the last 2 games.

vodrake

You could hear how gutted he was when literally anything went our way

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He is definitely an ABU...He was just as bad on BT Sport on Wednesday too
Did my head in. I know it wasn't given in that game, but we should have gotten a penalty, but Jenas, without seeing a replay was sure it wasn't. They should the replay, it's close, but he double downs. The man is a clown.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jenas has obviously forgotten Van Persie's impact on winning us the title when the Cantona/Bruno thing came up.

Lewnited

They guy literally went from saying Firmino doesn't do it in the big moments to saying there isn't anyone who influencing the big moments more than Firmino in the space of 2 mins
This took the cake for me :lol: You can tell he can barely think straight when it comes to us...

imamuppet

The river Trent runs through Nottingham doesn't it?
That it does

:D :D
Yet seemed baffled at the free kick.
"The ref's seen something", as if it was an incredible mystery.
Must be part of the job interview sheet they get at the BBC......

First Question: Do you hate Manchester United ? (You must answer yes, if you want a job at our organisation).

Hahahahaha

acnumber9

He’s an idiot. Who actually likes him? Why is he being foisted on us on multiple channels?

GazTheLegend

Wildly biased.

He was talking about how dominant Liverpool were - I'm not going to say we battered them but it really wasn't far off. We could have scored six today. And the way he brushed off the cavani free kick with that blatant knee going through him was baffling. The last ten minutes he was completely silent as well, as he must have known our win was 100% coming, we looked comfortable

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He’s an idiot. Who actually likes him? Why is he being foisted on us on multiple channels?
He's just boringly safe.

Contrast him with someone like Micah Richards who originally got tonnes of stick, but has an overflowing bag of personality, and even the most miserable bastards (Like our Roy) have a soft spot for him.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
He doesn't sound like your typical thick as pigshit footballer. Which is deceptive because he is in fact thick as pigshit

Trequarista10

I actually think he's a decent pundit. A bit ABU but he played when we were dominating and everyone hated us so I don't even really care.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've never warmed to Linekar and I don't rate Jenas as a presenter either.

I wish the BBC would appoint the best person for the role, rather than just a famous face. They're yet to replace Lynam, imo.
Lineker is great. Especially when he used to ask Alan Hansen how a team can open up the opposition's defence, when in reality, he is the best person to answer that question :lol: