5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home&Away

Definitely one of my favourite players at the club & only going to get better.

I remember seeing him in a friendly game in America under SAF & even then he looked talented enough to make the first team.

Robbie Boy

Seems like a good lad and he's definitely grown on me this season. I've probably been overly critical of him in the past.

lsd

The Oracle
I wonder has he reached the stage of being rested for the league cup games to keep him fresh for the Premiership

wythyred

Jesse is a good lad, loves the club and is (if people will admit it or not) a good footballer.

Knew he would feature heavily under Jose and I'm made up to see him finally starting to become a consistent player for us.

Womp

idiot
His problem has always been consistency. He's capable of looking absolutely brilliant against top opposition, he's done so against the likes of Madrid etc. but then can look like the game is passing him by against some minnow teams.

Robbie Boy

His problem has always been consistency. He's capable of looking absolutely brilliant against top opposition, he's done so against the likes of Madrid etc. but then can look like the game is passing him by against some minnow teams.
Yup and that's what a-lot have been saying for a long time now. Notice the shift in attitudes now that he's put a good run together.

NoLogo

Jesse is a good lad, loves the club and is (if people will admit it or not) a good footballer.

Knew he would feature heavily under Jose and I'm made up to see him finally starting to become a consistent player for us.
He may never be world class but the lad is a good footballer that every elite team needs. Even if we had a first 11 full of world class players you need players like him in the team that can slot in and make it barely noticeable that some world class players is missing.

Home&Away

Jesse's lack of consistency will definitely show the more you play him in position where he will struggle to hit a regular 6/10 performance like RW. He has always been a Cam & his consistency is greatly improved I that position.

Same with Rashford & Martial; hard for them to be consistent in positions that they struggle to do exactly that. Doesn't say anything about their ability.

Lingard
Rashford Martial

In that formation will improve them as players & reach a level of consistency that they haven't yet by giving them consistent positions in the team

Womp

idiot
Yup and that's what a-lot have been saying for a long time now. Notice the shift in attitudes now that he's put a good run together.
I’ve always been a fan, been saying for a while now that every team needs players like Lingard. It’s just interesting to think how good he could become if he was more consistent. When he’s having one of his games he looks absolutely brilliant and runs the opposition ragged with incredible movement and energy. His issue is putting it all together more often.

Robbie Boy

I’ve always been a fan, been saying for a while now that every team needs players like Lingard. It’s just interesting to think how good he could become if he was more consistent. When he’s having one of his games he looks absolutely brilliant and runs the opposition ragged with incredible movement and energy. His issue is putting it all together more often.
I'll be honest and say I never really rated him and that was due to his woeful numbers up until this season, and his insane lack of consistency. However, he has contributed 11 goals / assists combined this season, which is pretty incredible for a squad player. He is putting some good performances together and hopefully he can maintain the standards that he's set.

Leicester 2:2 Man Utd

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Having another very good half so far. Good assist for the goal.

Idxomer

Outperforming both Martial and Rashford at the moment, and I think he's been our best attacker in the last month or so.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Best player so far. He certainly performs better when there is more intensity in the game. There are a few players in the team that suffer somewhat when our tempo slows and he's one of them.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just like the martial miss. A miss doesn't erase what was overall a very good performance again from him

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
I’m a huge critic and he didn’t finish well there but he’s been great this game.

fergosaurus

Good performance tonight. Terrible miss but in fairness it was a good run and composure to take around the keeper.

Ashley R1+O

Superb outing and should probably be our 10 through the rest of the season, he makes Lukaku tick. A shame about the miss, but you win some you lose some.

Status
Not open for further replies.