5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwuk

That’s like going from playing for United to playing for West Brom.

Just like his career will end up!

Viral United

Yep never rated him like Cleverley gets excuses made up for him as he’s a local lad but in reality he’s a big reason we will finish where we do as this guy would struggle to get any game in any other top 4-5 team in the premiership. Yes he did well over two three games but that will be it for a while going on what I’ve seen from him so far. Welbeck was much the better player and he couldn’t cement a starting berth.
Come on mate, are we still comparing him with this?

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What has players from other teams got to do with anything? Compare him to Mata and Mikhi, has been better than both of them the last few months and is worthy of his place on firm. the club has 3 players for his position he's in the best form out of all of them. If you wish to discuss transferring in a replacement, I'm sure there's a thread for that, but his performances have made him the best we have available to our team.
Because it’s these guys we are competing against!

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Actually it says her friend said she would probably take him back tomorrow
I know but the point is the same, doubt she'd still be as heartbroken if it was any other non millionaire lad. She sounds like a decent girl unlike the ones from the article I posted ( I have zero basis either way) but she sounds bitter that he's dumped her after getting the big money. It's just one of those things people change and you can't really legislate for it.
I should probably stop discussing Lingsrds love life.

Red_toad

Because it’s these guys we are competing against!
No mate they all play for City. Players can only compete with their team mates for a starting berth. Pointless discussing players from other teams, as they're not United players so irrelevant, unless it's transfer related.

Everton 0:2 Man Utd

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
No mate they all play for City. Players can only compete with their team mates for a starting berth. Pointless discussing players from other teams, as they're not United players so irrelevant, unless it's transfer related.
It’s a football forum @Red_toad what you talking about? Off course you compare like for like they are playing in the same league and we are playing against them.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Our best player again. Should have passed it to Martial though (where he took the shot)

One of our only players that can actually turn at speed on the ball. Lively so far but should've played through martial on that left footed shot he took

SSSSnake

He’s making things happen. Linking up play, running at defenders. Great to see him in such form.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
More running and being local to the goal.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Is it Lingard or Lampard? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.