Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
If SAF was manager Jesse would not have posted such sh*t or else.............

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He's our current Lee Sharpe.
Loves pricking around and we are in danger of letting him to to Rashford what Fergie feared Sharpe would do to Giggs.
Get this muppet on the next train to London.
West Ham might take him
Difference is Lee Sharpe could play.

United Hobbit

J Lingz likes the Beanzz

He got Rashy's name wrong he only called him Rash :eek:

I'm always surprised he's never wearing his clothing line youd think he would want to promote his clothing

I think the reason people are so annoyed by it is the fact we had such an awful season, had someone like Ronaldo or TAA or De Ligt done something like that they could have danced in time to a new "beanzz" song and nobody would care, potentially even finding it funny because they perform well during the season when their clubs fans were paying to watch them.

Also can I ask what on earth he means by beanzz. Is is someone's nickname? Is it an alternative name for something?

Remember his shooo dance with Pogba?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Lingard and Beanhead having a great time on holiday.

Really they should be doing Scarface lines of coke and shagging prostitutes but instead they just messing about being young, rich and dumb...

I remember Jack Wheelchair clearly smoking on a few summer vacations but nobody made a big deal of it.

“Say what, say...BEANZ BEANZ BEANZ!”
I remember it being discussed to death over here actually.

Kostur

海尔的老板
What do you define as normal?

Bloke being a bellswipe shocker. Let's out him as abnormal.

Jesse is a pampered princess and very immature. But it doesn't make him not normal.
Reading comprehension and all that.

There's probably teams out there that might want to take him away from us.
Only lesser teams that would most likely pay less than we do so he won't take up the offer. JLingz brand exposure Academy product, proper Manc and all that.

Giggsyking

FFS Ole grow some balls and feck him off the club. If this would happen when Sir Alex was in charge, he would sell him in seconds.

Trip721

If anything that comes out of this, you home Ole has a team meeting and reminds them they represent the club, everywhere they go. And by finishing in 6th place, you aren't in the position to make a fool of yourself on social media. Sure sure, the argument is, let them be who they want to be, but they represent a worldwide brand and if Jesse was doing that one a mid-level championship team, no one would care. But unfortunately for him, being in a worldwide club means you have to play with different rules.

Bwuk

Just watched the video and have to say everyone acting offended needs to grow up. It’s on his private account.

You reckon Giggs and Becks wouldn’t be boasting to their pals back in the day about shagging loads of girls on holiday. Get real.

If this was De Gea no-one would be saying anything.

Bwuk

J Lingz likes the Beanzz

He got Rashy's name wrong he only called him Rash :eek:

I'm always surprised he's never wearing his clothing line youd think he would want to promote his clothing

I think the reason people are so annoyed by it is the fact we had such an awful season, had someone like Ronaldo or TAA or De Ligt done something like that they could have danced in time to a new "beanzz" song and nobody would care, potentially even finding it funny because they perform well during the season when their clubs fans were paying to watch them.

Also can I ask what on earth he means by beanzz. Is is someone's nickname? Is it an alternative name for something?

Remember his shooo dance with Pogba?
Exactly. Ffs Trent was messaging a pregnant girl on snapchat about wanting to shag her, sending proper cringe stuff but because he’s class people forget about it.

manunited1919

Exactly. Ffs Trent was messaging a pregnant girl on snapchat about wanting to shag her, sending proper cringe stuff but because he’s class people forget about it.
And Giggsy was shagging his brother’s wife, SAF probably knew about it, yet he played the CL final in Wembley.
But Giggs was quality, Lingz is just a terrible footballer with a bad ego to match.

Bwuk

And Giggsy was shagging his brother’s wife, SAF probably knew about it, yet he played the CL final in Wembley.
But Giggs was quality, Lingz is just a terrible footballer with a bad ego to match.
Double standards by a bunch of snowflakes.

I hope Rashford and Lingard shagged super models and had a great holiday and comes back ready for pre season. Worked for George Best.

Bwuk

Hope somebody told him he's a weirdo.
Defo was strange. Fairly certain Eric Dier filmed Dele Alli getting a BJ too.

Players growing up in a lads lads lads culture with a lot of money. It’s what they do. None of this is new it’s just social media wasn’t around in the past.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Lingard annoys the hell out of me, but I’ve watched the video and I’m not really seeing what all the fuss is about. Yes he should no better, but some pundits are demanding he gets sacked ffs. Am I missing something?

Pace Abuser

Who cares what TAA or Jack Wilshere were/are doing? Do they play for United? I don't think this latest upload is so bad. But overall that fact he's crap and an embarrassing man child with it, is what counts for United fan's on a United forum. He's a "virus", the sort of colleague who drags down the expectations and general mentality of the place.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
"Please use this forum for discussing actual player performances not transfer rumours, hair styles and other off topic talking points. Discuss those in the Manchester United Forum." - as per the masthead. :devil:
To be fair he had a bit of a performance in that video. :lol:

Red For Ever

Oh for goodness sake., I think his dress sense is awful
I think his behaviour is immature
Can’t believe the mess of the rooms in the video

Although it’s difficult to remember that far back, I am positive the older generation including my father thought
My flares and penny collars were pretty naf as well, and I know he had the same said to him with his Teddy boy gear.

I know for sure when I was between about 16 and 25 some of things I did were seen by many older generation as childish and immature. I was a Young man having a great time when I could especially on holiday,
Luckily for me and most people of my generation, no social media then. So the whole world could not see what a stupid and messy group of young men we were.
I had a very serious occupation life and death but capable of being as daft as anyone else on leave.
Behaving like that on holiday had no bearing on how I behaved back on the job

I like a tidy office. A tidy house. The place in the video looks a mess or as my mother used to say to my brothers and I. Your bedroom looks like a bomb went off

I really don’t like the style of clothing, looks like a pimp.
Think they look pretty immature

But are they really any different to what most of us where at that age

They might of had a crap season. But not because of immature behaviour and poor dress sense on holiday

The clothing brand is a silly idea at his age
Don’t know much about these things, but as George Best told us, he didn’t really
have anything to do with it, except turn up for photos.
His in name only.

I don’t see or hear of any drugs. Alcohol binges or fights or violence.
They are the issues that would be a problem for me.

I try to switch off my old fart attitude.
Remember, most of us were young and stupid once.

Member 93275

So yesterday there was this story running in the Dutch media which I will just mention here because of contrast. Some guy involved in a football school in Tanzania found out Frenkie de Jong was enjoying his holiday nearby, of all places. He posted on Frenkie's Instagram if he'd consider paying their little academy a visit. So next day, Frenkie drops by like "hey what's going on guys". Picture:

Now for Frenkie this comes naturally and it is not some kind of image building. And yet this is how a proper footballing hero is made. Compare to the older Lingard, who tries some kind of strategy to build his brand. And United, such a big worldwide brand, watching and doing nothing. And they both fail so hard.

OL29

So yesterday there was this story running in the Dutch media which I will just mention here because of contrast. Some guy involved in a football school in Tanzania found out Frenkie de Jong was enjoying his holiday nearby, of all places. He posted on Frenkie's Instagram if he'd consider paying their little academy a visit. So next day, Frenkie drops by like "hey what's going on guys". Picture:

Now for Frenkie this comes naturally and it is not some kind of image building. And yet this is how a proper footballing hero is made. Compare to the older Lingard, who tries some kind of strategy to build his brand. And United, such a big worldwide brand, watching and doing nothing. And they both fail so hard.
Think that’s unfair on Lingard, he’s done a lot with the local community including having a kick about with local lads, something I’m sure they’ll remember for life. I’m not his biggest fan but he’s not a bad person.

Member 93275

Think that’s unfair on Lingard, he’s done a lot with the local community including having a kick about with local lads, something I’m sure they’ll remember for life. I’m not his biggest fan but he’s not a bad person.
Fair enough, but that still leaves the mystery of his brand building. Admittedly when I was in my twenties, in hindsight there were some questionable fashion directions, and I would have forgiven Lingard making similarly misguided statements in his years, if it weren't for the fact that in his case it's not in hindsight that he's definitely more uncool than the 80ties mullets.

OL29

Fair enough, but that still leaves the mystery of his brand building. Admittedly when I was in my twenties, in hindsight there were some questionable fashion directions, and I would have forgiven Lingard making similarly misguided statements in his years, if it weren't for the fact that in his case it's not in hindsight that he's definitely more uncool than the 80ties mullets.
:lol: Yeah it’s not the best look for him but he’s not hurting anyone. He’s obviously still got some growing up to do but I think we’re all too quick to judge.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Double standards by a bunch of snowflakes.

I hope Rashford and Lingard shagged super models and had a great holiday and comes back ready for pre season. Worked for George Best.
JLingz - The beans beat boxer who shagged me.

clarkydaz

Oh for goodness sake., I think his dress sense is awful
I think his behaviour is immature
Can’t believe the mess of the rooms in the video

But are they really any different to what most of us where at that age

They might of had a crap season. But not because of immature behaviour and poor dress sense on holiday

I don’t see or hear of any drugs. Alcohol binges or fights or violence.
They are the issues that would be a problem for me.

I try to switch off my old fart attitude.
Remember, most of us were young and stupid once.
[/QUOTE]
Theres a bottle of booze in the scene, jlingz is slurry speech and cussing like a sailor which he never does. That's without debating the bragging about what the room has seen. Now that's fine behind closed doors in your downtime but don't post it on social media when the club is in crisis and you know your own fans are cheesed off at you anyway!

mu4c_20le

Whoever leaks snapchat videos are fecking cnuts. The whole purpose of the app is to post stuff that you otherwise wouldn't on other types of social media like fb, twitter, insta. I'm surprised the media even made a fuss about it, given that the videos are supposed to be private.

sp_107

Excellent example ! Nice post mate

I think this is a perfect chance for Ole to stamp his authority by getting rid of such an average player milking money from the club, he can be a bad influence on youngsters and in dressing room too, Does Ole got balls to do that?

Last edited:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Just watched the video and have to say everyone acting offended needs to grow up. It’s on his private account.

You reckon Giggs and Becks wouldn’t be boasting to their pals back in the day about shagging loads of girls on holiday. Get real.

If this was De Gea no-one would be saying anything.
I haven't watched the video and I'm generally not interested in what Jesse gets up to, but just felt compelled to say if this was de Gea, everyone would be surprised because he's a professional.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Lingard did so many things like this, visiting hospitals, stopping his car to play like local kids and IIRC he also refunded some guy's bet money as he asked on twitter (not sure if it's him or someone else).

He makes cringe videos but both Rashford and Lingard are praised a lot for their work.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Whatever. He's going to disappear into anonymity in a few short years. Id rather just remember him as that local lad that scored the FA Cup winner then disappeared

Spare a thought for that influential grandpa..

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Whoever leaks snapchat videos are fecking cnuts. The whole purpose of the app is to post stuff that you otherwise wouldn't on other types of social media like fb, twitter, insta. I'm surprised the media even made a fuss about it, given that the videos are supposed to be private.
The internet is about as public as it gets.
It's not private.

Eriku

But if Evra films himself in the hotel room shouting "suck my pussy, Lampard!", he’s just a madlad and a total ledge, yeah?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
?? https://www.wikihow.tech/Make-Your-Snapchat-Account-Private

It's not meant to be a private app. All the social media have "make my profile private" feature.

mu4c_20le

Status
Not open for further replies.