4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aint gota Kalou

Always valuable in these big games. Offers great work rate and links up so well with the others who are more direct. Keep the silky finishes going

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He keeps finding pockets of space in between the oppositions defense and MF and this then leads to attacks.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Is it safe to say that false 9 is his best position? All these times where people wondered if he was an AM, RM, number 8, second striker...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Man that finish was so good. The first touch and that composed finish especially when a player was running jsut behind him and would've nicked the ball had the touch has been even a bit iffy.

He's a class act. Also love how he went after the Arsenal players.

Andersons Dietician

To be honest until he scored thought he was actually kind of poor and wasn’t really sure what he was supposed to be doing. The goal was class, poor touch made the ball bobble up but his second to control the strike was brilliant but the little check in his run opened up the space for him.

Bit after that he really should have sent Lukaku away and it’s moments like that where I find him so frustrating as he can play well but when he really needs to produce that moment of quality it’s often not there, also made a poor run when Pogba was breaking and Koscielny fouled Pogba.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Lingard didn't actually score on purpose, he was just running and happened to run into the ball. That's all he's good for really, running.

Kostov

I liked his guts to have a go at the arse cnuts, great to see. And where the feck were the 6 footers to help him out? Yes Matic, Lindelof and Bailly you pussies, I’m talking about you.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Fantastic performance, I think he's been class since OGS came in. Really like what he's bringing to the team at the moment, I think he'll end up being remembered very fondly when he does eventually leave. Arsenal must be sick of the sight of him, well done for sticking up for Rashford too.

Minimalist

Missed the match so no idea about the performance but lovely cool finish for the second. Good to see. He loves playing against Arsenal.

haram

Lingard’s role was important in two big away victories against Spurs and Arsenal. Think about that next time before claiming he’s shite.

DavidDeSchmikes

:lol::devil:
Robbie, are you ok?
So, Robbie are you ok
Are you ok, Robbie
Robbie, are you ok?
So, Robbie are you ok
Are you ok, Robbie
Robbie, are you ok?
So, Robbie are you ok?
Are you ok, Robbie?
Robbie, are you ok?
So, Robbie are you ok, are you ok Robbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.