Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewnew11

Fraud fraud fraud.

Can someone post the sane goal. It's start with lingard having space and many options to pass forward. He however runs around and passes back to Fred who is surrounded by their midfield who then looses the ball.

Why does ole trust him so much. He does nothing. Runs around like a headless chicken and is a bloody coward

kundalini

Hard to explain that miss. Did he take his eye off the ball ?

Disgraceful on their 2nd goal. Simply couldn't be bothered to stop their counter-attack.

Last edited:

Gomes

Wasn't a sitter nor an open goal. Is it really too much ask from football fans to play just once in their life?

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
That open goal miss sums him up. Guys a complete clown. I think even championship clubs would turn their nose up at him.

Just go you fool. :houllier:

Minimalist

Just not good enough. Squad player fine but never good enough for the first eleven on a consistent basis.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wasn't a sitter nor an open goal. Is it really too much ask from football fans to play just once in their life?
It was literally both. He took a complete swinger at it. If pogba missed that holy shit :eek:

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just not good enough. Squad player fine but never good enough for the first eleven on a consistent basis.
No, it's not fine. Would he be a squad player for City? They have Sane and Mahrez as squad players, we have Lingard starting. feck the academy, he's got to go, he's shit.

drdoityourself

Imagine playing a major rival at home and Jesse Lingard is lined up as furthest forward player for Manchester United. A new low for me.
It's like SAF would have to resort to picking Jonathan Greening up front.

Just not a very good player, not at a top 6 level, and not a forward at all as he doesn't score or assist.

Ole starts him very often and subs him very late, worrying signs going forward. Just put a kid in there instead if the other senior players can't be trusted.

Unwatchable player.

Silas

Imagine paying 100k per week for that. What's with Ole's obsession with him? He's a joke.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
3 games in a row he is 1/10. But still starts. I don't get it? It is like he is Maradona so Ole is waiting him to do some magic? I don't understand it.

Mister_Stubbs

He Jesse was born anywhere else other than Manchester he’d be a lower premier league or championship player at best.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Has been found out big time in this team.

Has good link up now and then, and run around a lot but there is no final ball, there is no penetration.

He's a squad player at best and I hope Ole has that in his plans for next season, or else he's clueless too.

Minimalist

No, it's not fine. Would he be a squad player for City? They have Sane and Mahrez as squad players, we have Lingard starting. feck the academy, he's got to go, he's shit.
Probably not the best scenario but even Ferguson had players in the squad that we didn't rate highly and he still won titles. That's more what I mean.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
And worse part, he will be here next season. Maybe not with this much minutes but don't have any doubts; he will be here.

Bojan11

Fraud fraud fraud.

Can someone post the sane goal. It's start with lingard having space and many options to pass forward. He however runs around and passes back to Fred who is surrounded by their midfield who then looses the ball.

Why does ole trust him so much. He does nothing. Runs around like a headless chicken and is a bloody coward
This.

All he does is pass back to where it came from and then decides to stand behind Fred for some reason. Coward.

Djemba-Djemba

1 goal and no assists since boxing day.

We're a week away from it being May.

He's not even a proper manc, he's from Warrington for feck sake!

Raven

Yeah, I play football. That's a sitter at any level. If that's not a sitter for you, find a new sport.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Probably not the best scenario but even Ferguson had players in the squad that we didn't rate highly and he still won titles. That's more what I mean.
I assume you're talking about players like O'Shea, Fletcher and Park? They were all extremely professional. Lingard seems more bothered about his instagram dance moves than his constant miscontrol of a football

Silas

Has been found out big time in this team.

Has good link up now and then, and run around a lot but there is no final ball, there is no penetration.

He's a squad player at best and I hope Ole has that in his plans for next season, or else he's clueless too.
We should get rid to be honest. Plenty of decent players available on the cheap that could fill his role. Julian Brandt for example. If we're serious about getting to the top, he has no purpose here.

King Andow

I present the haters. Yes i've quoted some posters more than once. My favorite one is the repeated line about him 'representing everything wrong' about this club.
I present people who understand football :lol:

Genuinely bizarre why people hate this guy, absolute wizard off the ball in the spaces. A joy to watch.
:lol:

One goal (free tap-in vs Arsenal) and one assist (5 yard side pass to a Pogba long rage against Huddersfield at home) since Cardiff away in December 22 (where he was shit in the entire 1st half).

Beaucoup

I've always defended Lingard, but that performance tonight was one of the worst I've ever seen from a United player. It really blew my mind just how bad he was.
What worries me more, is the management seem to be oblivious to his absolute shitness

Robbie Boy

Oh careful, critisising him and pointing out that he blatantly isn’t good enough will have you labeled a hater.

Minimalist

I assume you're talking about players like O'Shea, Fletcher and Park? They were all extremely professional. Lingard seems more bothered about his instagram dance moves than his constant miscontrol of a football
Nah but even players like Cleverely ended up in a title winning side. I know what you're saying and to be honest, I wouldn't shed a tear if he left but I think he represents just how crap the options are.

Status
Not open for further replies.