Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I’m sure the bloke on sky sports just said he hasn’t registered a goal or an assist in 2019. Is that right?

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I’m sure the bloke on sky sports just said he hasn’t registered a goal or an assist in 2019. Is that right?
If you can’t see what he brings to the team with his movement, and care about random stats like goals and assists instead, switch to bloody cricket mate

dove

How this guy is still starting games is beyond me. Absolute waste of space, would rather play Romero instead.

AJ10

Once again misses one of the crucial chances against wolves and we drop points, been useless throughout the game as well.

Based Adnan

Completely useless player when facing a defensive team. No idea why he started because as usual he ran around a lot and did not much else. Pointless player and quite clearly not good enough.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He's still shit, no matter how hard people look for positives. He does not create shit. Compare him to other team's no. 10s.....

Let's just play Gomes ffs

He's now the weakest link in the attack. He presses well and his movement is decent but on the ball he's significantly worse than the others.

luke511

Was painfully obvious he was going to have a shocker tonight, hasn't got the skill set to handle a defence like Wolves. Someone should do a highlight reel of all those feck ups.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Here comes people looking for a scapegoat.
I've seen Lingard as a useful squad player.

But he offered feck all today and I'm starting to believe I've lowered my standards over the years.

Ludens the Red

Imagine your most advanced midfield player never scoring goals and never making goals. Basically Jesse Lingard has become a completely pointless player. He’s playing in an attacking midfield role with license to roam but he doesn’t score goals, doesn’t make goals and doesn’t make chances.

the hea

Has to be one of the worst players in the league that starts regularly. The fact that he does it for a team with top 4 ambitions is just ridiculous.

billybee99

Next week marks 8 months without a goal in the Premier League. A dubious feat that he also accomplished in 2018. Congratulations Jesse. Cue haram now to tell us that he assisted the assister.

FerociousCorgis

love the people trying to overrate his movement to account for his just utter lack of skill/contributions. Gomes would provide so much more at the 10 vs lingard. You cant have a 10 who hasnt scored OR assisted for this entire year so far. People act like skill players don't have positive movement.

Leg-End

Needs to be sat for a good spell, I don’t see what else you can do, tried to play him back into some form and it hasn’t worked.

jesperjaap

His movement is good, carries the ball quick on the break too but he just has no creativity to play the number 10 role, especially against an organised side where his movement is negated to an extent.

WHole game was thinking we are playing well but just no fluidity from the half way line in the final third and someone to unlock things

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What does Pogba have to do with it?

Weird whataboutism there.
Because we're quick to trash on Lingard when he creatively wasn't much worse than some others. Creatively yeah poor but he was getting about the pitch extremely well and pressing tremendously. Obviously that's not obvious to certain fans and they only get a hard on if they see a goal or assist.

L1nk

Where have the people from the match thread defending his incredible performance after the HT whistle went now, he was crap in the first half bar our goal as well. Absolute liability in the second, easily our worst player.

People can chat positives about him all they want, but the fact is, apart from Dec 2018 he hasn't registered a goal or an assist in about a years worth of football

Get him out of this club, he's only loved by Ole and the team because he's an English academy player. HE'S AWFUL.

Status
Not open for further replies.