Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Had great chances to open the scoring v Everton and Watford now.

Instead he's looking forward to his last league goal anniversary in 4 days.

Based Adnan

I'm sick of being excited for the game every week only to see Lingard starting at 10. He is absolute dogshit. Hasn't scored in a year in the league and he tries to chip the keeper when he's clean through on goal. Should have been subbed there and then. Pointless player.

PyroMan

BEANZ BEANZ BEANS

JLINGZ

He's worth keeping around for the laughs he provides, cringey guy.

UncleBob

Absolute trash. Given Greenwood's form, it was a terrible decision to start him.
Greenwood did about feck all on the pitch after he came on, which is quite understandable, just as it's understandable that he didn't start.

Thankfully, with Pogba back from injury, Lingard won't be starting matches anytime soon either

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I have never hated a person so much before. And i don't even know him personally.

OneUnited24

Yes we were poor but that miss cost us the game when I believe anyone else in the squad scores it.

Against top sides I get it, his movement makes space for our better players. Against opposition like this it serves no purpose except reducing the options we have for a out ball

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Greenwood did about feck all on the pitch after he came on, which is quite understandable, just as it's understandable that he didn't start.

Thankfully, with Pogba back from injury, Lingard won't be starting matches anytime soon either
Don't be so sure of that. Ole is in love with Jesse

Pace Abuser

When we getting the Daily Mail article about his girlfriend's hair being messed up by the stylist. That kinda trauma would put anyone off their game.

Sanchez7

As opposed to Lingard doing feck all in 1 year of football. Greenwood should have started the game on merit.

Kag

Would he get in that Watford team who are bottom? Nope.
Indeed. Will Hughes looked a significantly better player out there today.

People underestimate just how terrible our midfield options are. It shouldn’t take a one-legged Pogba to come on for twenty minutes and pass the ball forward for people to register this.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He scores, their heads drop, we get a lift, we win.

That's the difference.

He's proper shit. I wouldn't bet against him thinking of slow motion montages of his lobbed finish on YouTube and Instagram when he was through on goal.

UncleBob

Don't be so sure of that. Ole is in love with Jesse
Don't be daft.

No idea why people feel the need to make shit up. It was the same bollox when Pereira played, "Ole loves him blablabla", as soon as players returned from injury he was out of the team and it'll be the same with Lingard.

My least favorite United player of all time. Fecking hate this useless twat.

That's about all I have to say. I wonder if Jesse feels any shame for how he lets everyone down time and time again. Probably not

HJ12

If he missed a side-footed attempt, I think maybe you could accept that people miss chances. But why the heck try and lob the keeper with the ball running at that pace?! Bad, bad decision making.

Kag

Don't be daft.

No idea why people feel the need to make shit up. It was the same bollox when Pereira played, "Ole loves him blablabla", as soon as players returned from injury he was out of the team and it'll be the same with Lingard.
Yep. He plays because there is nobody else.

El Zoido

He’s unbelievably shit. No words.

He’s only just turned 27, he’ll be stinking up the place for another 8 years.

drdoityourself

See him in the starting line up in these games and you just know you will have to wait for the subs until we start doing something. Unfortunately our oblivious manager reacted too late.

Stadjer

I'm sick of being excited for the game every week only to see Lingard starting at 10. He is absolute dogshit. Hasn't scored in a year in the league and he tries to chip the keeper when he's clean through on goal. Should have been subbed there and then. Pointless player.
I agree with this one. Every time i see his name as a starter it always gives a bad feeling. Always the feeling of disappointment when you see his name.

I actually got excited when Martial created the 'cant miss' chance but Lingard missed it. Another moment of disappointment..... that is all Lingard does. Disappoint :(

And yes... its my own fault for getting excited when he got the chance.

Pace Abuser

"Sorry for missing the gilt-edged chance today and being all round shit, guys. Sadly we couldn't decide what to have for Christmas dinner this year and it's been weighing me down and making me sad."

JLingz

Nickelodeon

We will someday get better and look to these days when Lingard started for us. A #10 who doesn’t score, assist, create chances, win the ball, control the ball, foul tactically, pass the ball successfully forward or be useful in any way.

el3mel

Him starting games after games for us just tell you enough how we're where we're.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
So why exactly have you been defending a player that has generally been woeful for a year now?
The manager has to play with the players he has. I think many of our better performances have him in the side. He offers us something counterattacking against better sides, but I fully acknowledge he gives us nothing against sides that sit deeper and defender with two rows of four or five.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Please, for the love of God, don't give him a new contract.

That lob attempt. :lol:

Starting to think we were too harsh on Welbeck.
Despite his atrocious finishing, Welbeck was good in general play. Great close control and dribbling here. In our tie against Madrid in 2013, he was our best player over the two legs, and the best player on the pitch as a whole away at the Bernabéu.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Indicative of our fall from grace of the last six to seven years. Such a poor player and then he goes on social media every three days like he is banging them in. Ferguson would never tolerate that.

With Pogba back this dude cannot start another match. The club has to be thinking beyond him.

Velvet Revolver

Don't be daft.

This is where a manager earns his wages! He has to find the best way to play to win the game not fit average players in a formation that he prefers.

El Zoido

The manager has to play with the players he has. I think many of our better performances have him in the side. He offers us something counterattacking against better sides, but I fully acknowledge he gives us nothing against sides that sit deeper and defender with two rows of four or five.
He’s just a pace merchant. Even against top sides he just runs a lot and gives better players space to actually do things. He can run fast and chase down the Man City defence, great. That’s all he’s got.

Status
Not open for further replies.