Joey Barton | Does a Schteve

Ash_G

Don't get me wrong, it's no defence for what he did in anything other than his own mind.
Yeah, I just don't think he thought anything through be it hitting tevez or trying to provoke them to get one of theirs sent off.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Well done to Man City...

Minkaro

I've worked out Barton's suspension.

3 game ban for elbowing Tevez.
3 game ban for kicking Aguero.
3 game ban for attempting to headbutt Kompany.
1 game ban for refusing to leave the pitch.
1,000 game ban for being Joey Barton.

Gazza

Read from the bottom up....

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
With that my #shearerrant is over... Goodnight all xxxxxx

21m Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
My favourite memory of him though is when he dropped his spuds when Keano put it on him. Goodnight Al, sleep well matey...

29m Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
...That he would retire from international football. No sorry, not having him, never have. Selfish, boring man him. He can do one...

31m Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
I'd take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him

47m Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
I really don't like that prick, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight.

58m Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

1h Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

1h Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Barton needs help, rather than the constant abuse he gets. He looks unhinged to me. Just look at his eyes as he goes and tries to punch Aguero. He looks completely unable to control himself.

I don't know why any sensible manager would keep him. He's such an average player and so much more trouble than he's worth.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I loved the look Barton gave to Paxman on Newsnight the other week when Paxman introduced him by mentioning his criminal convictions. I think he tried his best to be an enlightened, philosophical soul, but now that he's realised that he's not very good at it, he no longer gives a feck.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Going once, going twice, SOLD! To any club that will take him.

He began the season with pretentious tweets and ends with those of a twerp.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Love how he tried to take one of his own down with him too when he said something like "a team mate told me to try and take one with me, so i did."

What a wanker.

Liam147

On Probation
I loved the look Barton gave to Paxman on Newsnight the other week when Paxman introduced him by mentioning his criminal convictions. I think he tried his best to be an enlightened, philosophical soul, but now that he's realised that he's not very good at it, he no longer gives a feck.
Bless him, he really did try didn't he. Tried to come across as a fairly articulate, softly spoken man.

That look though :lol: "Oh, you're mentioning that are you. Thanks."

The guy is a lunatic. Just went into full on meltdown mode today. Really tried to improve his reputation (or recreate one) this season with his philosophical tweets, with a bit of bullshit about pacifism thrown in. He knew he was on his way, this was a final turn out for him, he absolutely didn't give a shit. He certainly isn't losing any sleep over it.

Don16

Annoying cnut
Those twitter comments tonight were proper funny, I'm a sucker for a controversial character and he's the king of them.obviously everyone's annoyed he got himself sent off, but in a strange way, I think it kinda helped QPR today - when a team goes down to 10 men they normally go into ultra defensive mode, which is all QPR could have done today, I'm talking shite, goodnight

Trionz

@Joey7Barton
Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

@Joey7Barton
The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...
:lol::lol: Moron.
His Teammate is surely clever, but that was dumb of Barton to admit that.
If it was upto me to decide, i would ban Barton for 6months.

A grade

The Languid One
Lurking in Berba's receeding hairline, stroking my
I am still trying to figure out for myself who is the more monumental moron, Barton or Terry? Honestly, if I was the manager of their clubs, I would never let the twats play again and ship them off to FC Bumfeck.

You really have to be an idiot of titanic proportions to do what he did with the biggest match for his club on the line. It doesn't matter, if the little Argentinian dwarf was shoving him and riling him up, in a match like this, even if he stuck the corner flag up your ass, you don't do anything. You just fecking wait to for the ref to see the pole sticking out, and red card the other player, after he has figured out that you did not put it there yourself for some mid-match satisfaction.

It amazes me that these people are called 'football' professionals and captains of their teams to top it all off.

Luckily for both, Chelski went through to the final and QPR stayed up, but what if they hadn't? I know that nothing will happen to Terry, but would you keep Barton in the team if you were Hughes?

Member 39557

'@Joey7Barton back on the super are you? Send my love to your murdering racist brother will you... Apple doesn't fall far from the tree'

:lol:
Surely not! I can't believe he'd put that up for the public to see, even for a second!

Oggmonster

Shearers a massive cnut, well said Joey
He is a bellend Shearer but to be fair he was one of the best strikers England have had and as a retired footballer who is now a pundit he does have the right to offer an opinion.

I'm all for redemption etc of ex cons who try doing good and have defended Barton in the past but this yesterday was just ridiculous. It's nothing major like his previous acts but it's just stupid. He does look a loose cannon when he gets going, it's similar to Keane in that aspect but Keane had the talent as well. Barton is just very limited. Fair enough if he's apologized but he just seems to love the attention all of it gets him. It just seems to me like a bit of a lost cause and I'd imagine people who work with him resign themselves to that he's probably friendly enough with team mates etc.

It will be interesting what Hughes does, he really cant defend it and I haven't seen him do so. If he really wants to get QPR up the table it may be at the expense of people like Barton who left Newcastle and look what happened there. Hughes might think the same. When Warnock was there he blamed Barton for the slide in form didn't he? And he hasn't actually had a good season even without yesterdays fiasco.

Bread

Gary Lineker ‏ @GaryLineker
@joey7barton Still raging then? Still kicking out? And still, presumably, misunderstood? But only by yourself I suspect.