Joey Barton | Does a Schteve

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
:lol: That's joke. Brent is spot on.

"It like, gives me a mind break ...from.......[long pause]....sport"

"If I was a betting.. man.. I'd say that was....a man"

"...yeah, and that looks like quite a harsh floor"

I still quite like him though. He's trying bless him.

Leg-End

"If I was a betting.. man.. I'd say that was....a man"

Quick Joey, do the dance!

Chabon

He's on Newsnight, this has really gone on far too long.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I can't stand him and his pseudo intellectualism but he's coming across surprisingly well, probably because he is keeping it simple as he is scared shitless of using words of more than 3 syllables when his audience actually knows he's using them incorrectly.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just saw a wee clip of him on Newsnight and his face when Paxman was like "he's also been convicted for violence and played for England once" was priceless :lol:

Drifter

American
Barton ready to wreck City

Midfielder wants to give former club a 'reality check'

Queens Park Rangers captain Joey Barton is out to scuttle former club Manchester City's Premier League dreams.

The midfielder returns to his previous home on Sunday's final day of the season with a chance to have a major say in the title race.

City must defeat QPR to be sure of winning their first top-flight trophy in 44 years, but Barton has other ideas and is ready to give his ex-employers a 'reality check'.

The controversial 29-year-old left City in 2007 but has warned that any complacency from Roberto Mancini's champions-elect will be severely punished.

"I can't wait for the game. I can't wait to go to Man City," said Barton. "They expect us to turn up and them to probably stuff us and win the league.
Survival

"If that is their attitude, they will get a reality check. It's 11 men against 11, there is a lot of pressure out there. I can't wait for it."

QPR are themselves fighting to stay in the Premier League but they have won three of their last five games to mean they only need a point to be sure of survival.

Part of Mark Hughes' side's resurgence came without Barton after he was dropped and he admits he benefits from criticism.

"I'm a weird, weird, peculiar individual," Barton said. "If people praise me, I don't get the best out of myself. I only get the best out of myself when people say I'm not good.

"I'm one of those players who needs a rocket up my backside."

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I don't care what anyone else says, the interview above has got me following him on Twitter!

I'm one of those players who needs a rocket up my backside.
Let's not get carried away, Joey. You'll have to settle for me following you on Twitter.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Simply unreal that some on here thought we should sign him.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
If the FA is going to ban a player eight months for missing a drug test, this twat should be permanently banned for bringing the game into disrepute repeatedly.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Top bloke.

Reformed character.

Would walk into our midfield.

Oh, wait.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a tosser no surprise Tevez was involved lock the two of them in a dark room somewhere and throw the keys away. The world would be a better place for it.

Godfather

I hate him for putting QPR down to 10 men...and I know it's wrong to say I enjoyed the part where he put Tevez and Aguero on the ground,...but feck me I did

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I didn't see what he did to get sent off but his behaviour after being shown the card was a disgrace. Should be sacked by QPR for that.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
He's not the main reason we lost the league but I still hope he gets dog's abuse on twitter

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
I love him. Proper mentalist.

You can clearly see him ask Dean why Tevez hasn't been sent off for punching him in the face. Then he just lost it.

It's wrong, yes. But he feels conned and thought he was going down. Once he got sent off, why not get another 10 matches?

Godfather

I love him. Proper mentalist.

You can clearly see him ask Dean why Tevez hasn't been sent off for punching him in the face. Then he just lost it.

It's wrong, yes. But he feels conned and thought he was going down. Once he got sent off, why not get another 10 matches?
Then he should have done it the right way and not this little kick in the arse

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I despise him, and I don't say that about many people.