4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
He has had two excellent seasons since his promotion. That's 2 out of 6 or 7; which is a shame as he has done well whenever he got an uninterrupted injury free run. Always felt that Evans needed a strong leader alongside him to perform at his best.

Southampton 1:2 Man Utd

nooshka

Absolute crap tonight so far, looks half asleep for most things, isn't United quality and needs to be sold this summer.

Skills

Snitch
He shouldn't be playing as the middle of the 3. Much better off on the left or the right then he has less defending to do.

nooshka

Jesus Christ. He has barely played
Another reason to sell him then? He's always injured, when was the last time he actually had a good game though, you just knew that when smelling went down injured and Evans was stripping off we'd concede at least one.

Man-United

His last game was against Leicester when he was fit and he was even worse back then, he still miss Rio.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Honestly think I must have a blind faith in him because again I don't think he has been terrible at all. The only time we have looked solid this season is with 4 at the back, its obvious to see that the whole defence is exposed in this system

fallengt

Jesus Christ. He has barely played
Because he's a crock. It's not just bad luck anymore.
He's almost 27 now.I'll say we cut the crap, sell him and get someone who can play consistently for two straight months

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He looks completely lost in three man defence, he has no idea what to do.

Boycott

He looked a complete retard the way he was spinning in circles with the ball.

Really bad performance but his first back. Can only get better :rolleyes:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Something he has in common with every CB who's played that formation all season.
I like Evans, but he definitely looks the worst, it's like we brought a clown to play(and I repeat, I rate Evans, if you told me one year ago I would compare him with clown, I would call you a clown).

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
He was okay in the first half and very good defensively in the 2nd. Poor in possession though but that is the same with all of our defenders in this system. I don't think that system will ever work unless Carrick/Blind and Herrera are in midfield to provide options.

Its painful watching the back 5 playing it round until they either give the ball away trying to pass along the floor or hoof it forward. LVG has to have noticed that this only happens when we havea back 5. I can just about see why it was played today to protect Valencia/Young but not sure even that worked!

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
I thought he was lucky not to get hooked instead of McNair. He looked completely off the pace from the moment he stepped on to the pitch.

He's barely played football this season, so I'm only expecting him to get better. But, given his inability to stay fit and the fact that he's approaching the end of his twenties, you have to wonder how long we can afford to rely on him in any way before we flog him.

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
I thought he was lucky not to get hooked instead of McNair. He looked completely off the pace from the moment he stepped on to the pitch.

He's barely played football this season, so I'm only expecting him to get better. But, given his inability to stay fit and the fact that he's approaching the end of his twenties, you have to wonder how long we can afford to rely on him in any way before we flog him.
He is 26, 27 next month.

Rossa

He's a little lightweight compared to the best CBs. He's very good with the ball and carrying the ball out of defense, even whilst a little rusty today. He struggles with both fast and strong players though, which is a bit alarming. I'm not convinced he's the way forward, but he's more than a decent option to have.

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
He's a little lightweight compared to the best CBs. He's very good with the ball and carrying the ball out of defense, even whilst a little rusty today. He struggles with both fast and strong players though, which is a bit alarming. I'm not convinced he's the way forward, but he's more than a decent option to have.
Pretty crucial attribute when you're a LVG team, something most of our other cb's lack.

Rossa

Pretty crucial attribute when you're a LVG team, something most of our other cb's lack.
No doubt, but I do like our CBs to be excellent at the defending bit as well, and he does struggle against too many different types of players. He's very good with the ball though, no doubt. His long passing is excellent and he runs with the ball very well.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was okay in the first half and very good defensively in the 2nd. Poor in possession though but that is the same with all of our defenders in this system. I don't think that system will ever work unless Carrick/Blind and Herrera are in midfield to provide options.

Its painful watching the back 5 playing it round until they either give the ball away trying to pass along the floor or hoof it forward. LVG has to have noticed that this only happens when we havea back 5. I can just about see why it was played today to protect Valencia/Young but not sure even that worked!
Didn't understand why he didn't play Rojo left back and Evans centre half in a 4.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Evans doing well in putting himself in the window for a move to Villa or Hull! feck me he was dreadful again.