4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

sunama

Baghdad Bob
We need a serious overhaul of the defence. Surely LvG can see such a simple thing?

Is our defence really that weak?
We have one of the best defences in the league, according to the table.
Surely our attacking midfield is weaker, given the lack of chances being created?

Kakeru

Is our defence really that weak?
We have one of the best defences in the league, according to the table.
Surely our attacking midfield is weaker, given the lack of chances being created?
That's because we have the best goalie of the entire league saving our defenders' butts. Otherwise, Jonny Evans has been involved on a large number of goalscoring chances conceded just like a number of others at the back. Again today, his level of performance was unacceptable for a 27-year-old.

NoPace

At best, he's in 4th place among our CB's right now, and I'm not sure he'd make it over Carrick playing there (if Shaw is around at LB and Blind can play DM) or McNair coming in, if we had a cup final.

I really didn't expect to be saying this 2-3 year ago, but he should probably go. He's one of those British players who should play in a different league, but won't and it will hurt his career. He'd do well in La Liga, I think. Get bullied less often and his intelligence and technical skills would be more useful. Sevilla, not Newcastle, but it won't happen.

Acole9

Outstanding
Yet again another mistake which could've led to the opposition scoring. This guy is a complete joke and should be nowhere near the starting 11.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Even in four man defense it may be hard to find a place for him right now.

He'll probably stay to the end of this season as there's no certain answer on January's transfer plans yet.

mu77

Yet again another mistake which could've led to the opposition scoring. This guy is a complete joke and should be nowhere near the starting 11.
this - could have just played it out , kick it 20 rows up but he tried to control it.

ZDwyr

Didn't deserve to start ahead of Smalling. Strange decision. The clock is ticking on his United career.

PvsNP

I tried being patient with him due to his injury and thought he was rusty, but now I realise, he is just not good enough. He should be sold ASAP.

SammyUnited_83

Did anyone else notice that when Felliani scored and ran over to the bench to hug Adnan - Evans looked so pissed off? (perhaps someone stepped on his toe), didn't look like he knew we had just scored a vital goal!

Kostur

海尔的老板
Did anyone else notice that when Felliani scored and ran over to the bench to hug Adnan - Evans looked so pissed off? (perhaps someone stepped on his toe), didn't look like he knew we had just scored a vital goal!
There was some gif that's shown that Evans was poked by either Fellaini's elbow (:lol:) or Adnan, can't remember.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Someone mentioned that since his marriage his form has deteriorated quite considerably...

Kakeru

Someone mentioned that since his marriage his form has deteriorated quite considerably...
That's a little cheap if we have to blame the missus either implicitly or explicitly.

For me, it's all coming down to how he copes with everything and he has shown that he cannot cope well enough to be worthy of playing professional football at United any longer. Just sign the transfer papers for him to get to whatever damn place as long as it is far away from Old Trafford.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Man Utd 3:0 Cambridge

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I know he is hated by many at the moment but I thought he did well. Didn't have to do much but thought in a 4 at the back, he looked a lot more confident with and without the ball.

marlowe78

I know he is hated by many at the moment but I thought he did well. Didn't have to do much but thought in a 4 at the back, he looked a lot more confident with and without the ball.
I thought he was our best CB with the ball coming into this season but at this point I think Smalling is about as good as him.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He was better than Smalling yesterday though.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He improved on the ball and played with more confidence than he ever did. He still struggled against Elliot, physically, but with Smalling taking care of Elliot, Evans was okay. He didn't make too many mistakes, and all in all, he looked relatively comfortable. I just hope this isn't because he was facing low-level forwards.

Loublaze

ATLien
He improved on the ball and played with more confidence than he ever did. He still struggled against Elliot, physically, but with Smalling taking care of Elliot, Evans was okay. He didn't make too many mistakes, and all in all, he looked relatively comfortable. I just hope this isn't because he was facing low-level forwards.
Of course it was :lol:

Man Utd 3:1 Burnley

Boycott

I can't fathom how he went from under Fergie showing promise of being an accomplished ball playing defender to someone who struggling to control the ball.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Diabolical today, dragged the whole defence down. And I've usually been a supporter.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I can't fathom how he went from under Fergie showing promise of being an accomplished ball playing defender to someone who struggling to control the ball.
He benefited massively from playing alongside top defenders.

DevilRed

Wank as usual. We always concede with him at the back and his clearances/passes are just so panicky. It causes our whole back four to become shaky.

Squad player I suppose and with Shaw/Jones both out we have no choice but to use him.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Fire him out of the first team and into the sun.

Cina

I've always been a staunch supporter and defender of Evans, but my god, he's just not good enough anymore, it's plain to see now. Needs to go.

Red Stone

McNair is about twelve and is already more adept at playing every defensive position as well as central midfield than Evans is at playing centre back.