4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Pant soilingly diabolical. Like a tangled puppet being controlled by a drunken cat.

Last edited:

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Always fought his corner, thought he was going to be great when he was 19, 20. Hard to see any way back now. I talk about the good days now, I nearly feel like I'm making it up.

Getsme

Terrible today, wort player on the pitch, and thats saying something given Falcaos performance.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's just an absolute disaster of a player.

Get In Scholesy

Always fought his corner, thought he was going to be great when he was 19, 20. Hard to see any way back now. I talk about the good days now, I nearly feel like I'm making it up.
Same for me as well, hard to believe he's 27.

Also, I used to think he was a two-footed CB, now I'm convinced he is neither-footed.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Has regressed so much it's unreal. Plus it's not like he was world class in the first place.

pascell

Wouldn't look out of place in the Burnley defence, actually that's a bit offensive to their defenders. Hopefully we see the last of him and Jones in summer.

BEST No7

Wank. He's definitely finished here. Hasn't recovered from that MK Dons game, needs to move for his own sake.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

It is amazing how bad he is, he must be the worst defender in the World when being pressed.

I simply can't see him being here next season, LvG must be twitching his ass everytime he has the ball.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He brought the ball down on the spin in our area at one point. Convinced it was an accident.

bucky

Reckon he will be decent for whatever club he signs for. He seems unable to cope with the pressure here and his confidence is non-existent. Shouldn't be playing for us anymore.

Ixion

Like playing with 10 men, might as well pass to the opposition instead of him, would result in the same thing.

Ringo 07

He was equally as bad as Falcao. He won't be here next season that's for sure. He will be a great player for a club with less expectation and pressure......similar to how the likes of Brown, O'Shea, P.Neville all thrived at clubs with less pressure

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Our most experienced defender. Doesn't act like one but as a sub he can do his... nah, feck it.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Rossi you make me laugh! Btw - 'dick cheese'?:lol:
Only thing I can describe him as. Well, actually no that's a lie. I can think of worse.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say they've shaved a chimp and stuck him in a No.6 shirt. I've seen Sunday league footballers pass the ball better and have more composure.

He keeps the Andrex puppies in business

goin4glory

Shocking. Needs to be moved on in the summer when we can bring in another quality LCB as compeition for Rojo. Belongs in the championship.

wr8_utd

:'(
Still can't believe he headed that clearance backwards, under zero pressure, for a corner :lol:

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Gave him 4 on the match ratings... and that was generous.