View full 2014-15 profile

4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I don't expect to see him here next season. He has regressed very badly. Zero confidence to add to that.

MoneyMay

Terrible tonight and our worst player this season. Doesn't even look like a viable squad option.

ChaddyP

Shaw back in the squad will be a welcome relief. I shit bricks watching him shit bricks when he plays. There is a good player in there, just looks nervous when playing

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Definitely on his way out in the summer. Every time I see his name on the team sheet I get nervous...

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
It'd be easier to say how many times he found a teammate than how many times he gave the ball away. Can't see how anyone can defend him now. He's so so bad. Wouldn't look out of place at Burnley.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He gets bullied. He has the most punchable face. And when he puts his hands out, shifts to the left and hopelessly hoofs it when usually there is a 'midfielder' with his arms out calling for it, I cringe.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I tried to give him 0 in the match rating thing but it wouldn't let me.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
He was shit again...at this rate Bradford City wouldn't even buy him!

Raw

I thought this game would be good for him to ease back into form, but nope. Still same old useless Evans.

Sick of him now, ship him off as soon as possible.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My favourite bit was when a Burnley player was running at our goal and he just ran alongside him but kept a distance of about 3 metres the whole way, allowing him to run freely towards de Gea and get a shot off.

Bojan11

Was he that bad?
Yes.

Every short pass he made went to a Burnley player.

Smashed into Blind, when both were jumping for the same ball and he's got a concussion now.

Was literally given the run around by Burnley attackers.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The problem with Evans is that he is like a 'best hits' of our worst defensive traits over the years:

1. Has the appalling distribution of Wes Brown, meaning teams let him have the ball
2. Has the ball watching brain farts of young Rio
3. Has the terrifying lack of pace of late Vidic
4. Has the 'Silvestre' moment at least once a match when he gifts the opposition a chance

He really brings nothing. No organisational skills, no aerial dominance...nothing but a big target that says to the opposition: Give it to this guy, he won't hurt you.

kundalini

Interesting performance. A couple of superb long cross-field passes yet simple 5 to 10 yard passes seemed beyond his capability so often did he find an opponent. Routine clearances went straight up in the air, or out for a corner. Beating his man to a cross a complete non-starter.

Kounan

I thought that he improved in the last 20minutes, but before that horrible (and I was a big supporter of him).

Bojan11

I remember some people on here saying he was one of the best ball playing CB in the world.

Hed Zitin

First one out of ten I've ever given. Just everything about him is terrible.

Playing him because he's left footed.. Christ all mighty, he can't use both feet, his head and it looks like he barely uses his brain.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He is probably our worst defender in every facet of the game now. His passing is hideous, he's nervous on the ball, positionally all over the place, his headers have even less direction than his passing and why oh why does he always let the fecking ball bounce?!

Raw

The problem with Evans is that he is like a 'best hits' of our worst defensive traits over the years:

1. Has the appalling distribution of Wes Brown, meaning teams let him have the ball
2. Has the ball watching brain farts of young Rio
3. Has the terrifying lack of pace of late Vidic
4. Has the 'Silvestre' moment at least once a match when he gifts the opposition a chance

He really brings nothing. No organisational skills, no aerial dominance...nothing but a big target that says to the opposition: Give it to this guy, he won't hurt you.
And the injury proneness of Smalling and Jones.

FromTheBench

My favourite bit was when a Burnley player was running at our goal and he just ran alongside him but kept a distance of about 3 metres the whole way, allowing him to run freely towards de Gea and get a shot off.
Haha yep. He kept away and then slipped and stumbled as well.