Your stance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member 90887

Surprised with the poll.

We are a fickle lot aren't we, dayum.
We definitly are, Spoilt fanbase. the results of the polls are embarassing really. 3 months of not playing well and we've stagnated .... a rebuild job doesn't happen in a day, and changing managers doesn't help with that.

MDFC Manager

Shouldn't have selected young over Shaw, but good job otherwise. Chelsea were bizarrely restrained in the second half.

shaky

2nd in the league. Still in CL. Q/F of FA cup, so we put up a poll asking people if they think we should sack the manager. What an absolute embarrassment of a thing to do.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
2nd in the league. Still in CL. Q/F of FA cup, so we put up a poll asking people if they think we should sack the manager. What an absolute embarrassment of a thing to do.
I don’t think that’s really the point of the poll, it’s more to gauge where the opinion on him lies across the board.

Devil may care

Chelsea will replace their dinosaur in the summer, ours will keep shovelling his shit for another season as we continue to be the ugliest side to watch in the top 6.

Last edited:

Richrip

Wish he’d push the fullbacks higher up the pitch when we have the ball.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Can't we have the option, "I want him to stay but I have doubts"?

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Superb tactics by Jose in the second half. He’s the man we have to back to the hilt, it may not be pretty at the moment but that will come.

shaky

I don’t think that’s really the point of the poll, it’s more to gauge where the opinion on him lies across the board.
Well, 2 of the 3 options do contain the phrase "Sack Him" so it does seem to be weighted towards that outcome.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't we have the option, "I want him to stay but I have doubts"?
This perfectly sums up how I feel.
I would hate having go through the psychological rollercoaster of another manager but I'm not convinced.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Basically the good and the bad. He said "we had more confidence in the second half" but there was obviously a huge difference in terms of what he actually told the players to do. We were on the front foot all 2nd half and looked to dominate and played really well. First half was us sitting back and trying to contain (for whatever reason) and we looked awful. So yeah. I know Mourinho likes doing that, but we are awful at sitting back. So he needs to cut that out.

rampo

Just looking at his record against top 6 this season

P7 W3 D1 L3 (not bad at all)

Home - P3 W2 D0 L1 (lost vs City, yet to play Liverpool and Arsenal at home)

Away - P4 W1 D1 L2 (lost vs Chelsea & Spurs, drew vs Liverpool, still to play City away)

That is definitely not bad as some people on this forum make out to be.

Would be interesting to see similar stats for other top 5 teams' managers, but I am just too lazy to put it together

R'hllor

His decision to put McT on Hazard isnt surprise but weirdly there were less fouls on Hazard then when we had Ander on him.

ash_86

The views here are very hard to digest. If anyone not looking at the standings has a look at this thread, he'd assume we're midtable. Stand by your manager!

Ace of Spades

The second half football is what needs to be seen and implemented more.

Do that more consistently and regularly, be more attacking and positive, and fans will be a lot less frustrated. It no rocket science.

Borden

Much better second half, and at least we looked like we gave a shit today, even if we didn’t create too many chances.

Still, we were a ref mistake away from drawing the game (which hardly would have been an unfair result). But there were some encouraging signs today, and that’s something.

Hawks2008

Got it mostly right today. First half was dull but the team came out differently in the second half so well done to him. Chelsea did sit off in the second half which helped though. I think the Liverpool game will be a bit more telling, whether he will try to take the game to them or revert to type.

Drawfull

I didn't see much difference today, chances were taken, that's about it.
Both goals were well-constructed. After an admittedly tumescent start, we played much more fluently. We didn't sit on a 1-1 once we had equalised and only retreated when the match was essentially won.

I'd say that's a marked improvement over recent weeks, but each to his own.

3KDré

I think we'd have also won the City match had it not been for Lukaku's errors.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
Anyone looking for an SAF clone is dreaming.

2 competitive trophies last season, and one before that, coupled with the community shield and all we do is moan. Further to that, we're in the last 16 of the CL, the FA Cup, and 2nd in the premier league for the first time at this stage since the days of SAF and we have a poll where 2/3 of the options lead to sacking.

Good grief you guys, some perspective please.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United

Away - P4 W1 D1 L2 (lost vs Chelsea & Spurs, drew vs Liverpool, still to play City away)

Would be interesting to see similar stats for other top 5 teams' managers, but I am just too lazy to put it together
Nah, mate. Our record isnt shit enough to induce a response. Much better in the big games this season, though.

Listar

Wow no more away games against decent side other than City.

I won't bet against us at home. Our home form is incredible even against good teams.

Donnie Brasco

:lol: Awfully quiet in here.. If the result was other way it would of been 10 pages already.

If Pep, Klopp, or Pochettino would of won this game with an academy midfielder from the start and a academy player winning goal they would of been hailed as the second coming of Fergie but since it's Jose Fergie he get's no recognition of course.

The rebuild job he has done here is underrated and great and the only thing he needs is a massive backing in the summer so he can complete this team with fullbacks and midfielders.

Reactions: Twisted_Woody
Status
Not open for further replies.