Jose Mourinho | 2017/18 Assessments | Poll Added

Your stance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Adnan

Absolutely inexcusable from this coward tonight. Sevilla at home and he sets up like that. I can't believe it.

Smithy_123

Play the direst football, even after spending massively on signings that also haven't worked, achieve very little and get a new contract. The only time Mourinho should be referred to as The Special One is for that piece of genius off the pitch.

Even Moyes managed to get us to the quarters.

TsuWave

can't even look forward to next season with this clown at the helm. feck him

El Pasillo

Mourinho’s biggest enemy is that his fear of losing is greater than his urge to win.

Loublaze

ATLien
FIRE THIS MAN! All we need from him is results since he can't entertain us but he's failing at that too.

TJSF

Supports
Benfica
What will Mourinho do to get back to the top?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He got it badly wrong, over the two legs.

2nd and the FA Cup would still be a good season.

Zoo

Start of the meltdown. He’ll be gone by this time next season.

izec

Disgrace. Either he plays attacking football or he can walk. Absolute shambles playing like that at home against Sevilla

kidbob

Why is everyone so upset? This is the exact Jose performance that has won us the last 3 games. Coming from behind to beat a very good Crystal Palace after all. We were unlucky to concede tonight and but for that we had a chance to put them out on penalties.

Make sure not to knee-jerk about this because this is how we've played for the majority of the season. No shame in losing out to a very good Sevilla side.

We go again.

Edit: can we reopen my thread now?

Walters_19_MuFc

This is what infuriates me about Mourinho.

Why change a team that looked good in the second half against Palace and beat a very good Liverpool team?

Moving Rashford to the right, bringing in Fellaini, having been out for so long, putting Lingard in CM, etc. What a fecking shambles. Awful tactics. Deserved to lose.

Donnie Brasco

Overachieved with this team.

Could care less about tonight because we wont win anyway. Should obviously stay and we given money to make changes like Pep got after last season. No more wingers at fullbacks, Smalling and new midfielders.

AndyJ1985

I said I wanted him gone a month ago. I may be a moaning twat but I'm not a knee jerking twat as well. The wins over Liverpool and Chelsea changed nothing. Mourinho is not the man to take us back to the top. He's far too cautious and defensive. Ultimately he's a massive coward. He's got better players at his disposal but we're barely less boring than we were when LVG was here.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Simply got it very very inexplicably wrong tonight. Matic Fellaini midfield meant we never got any tempo and you knew we were in trouble when it got to 70 mins at 0-0. Then to play with no right back was suicidal and they should have scored more.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm so lost, I can't understand how one of the best managers in the world, who has won the CL 3 times get a match so wrong? How can average fans like me see that the approach in the first half was wrong, the team selection was wrong and yet he does feck all to change until it's too late.

His fear of the opposition will be the end of him here. I hope he realises that

PoTMS

So so stupid to extend his contract. Don't think I can handle more of this shit non football especially on the big stage.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Want him gone. Don't care about results. Cowardly tactics against a poor Sevilla team.

We've suddenly decided to try to play after being two goals down! Who's that down to?

Absolute fecking balls!!

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Overachieved with this team.

Could care less about tonight because we wont win anyway. Should obviously stay and we given money to make changes like Pep got after last season. No more wingers at fullbacks, Smalling and new midfielders.
We were absolutely as good as that Sevilla team quality wise and had enough resources to beat them. And quite frankly if we didn't then that's a failing on Mourinho's part considering what he's spent here so far. He shouldn't be sacked because we've improved under him but I'm not sure why anyone would even attempt to shift any blame away from him after that shite performance.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Sack him. I'm done with him. I said 4 games ago that the next 5 were all must wins. He did well in the last 3, but in the end, his true colours show. Knocked out here, and that's it. The minimum requirements for him were to get wins against Chelsea, palace and Liverpool, and we were in that position because of his shit playstyle before that. We were in with a must win here because he told them to grind out a 0-0 away from home.

He's negative, conservative pragmatic, whatever. You're home against a fecking mid table team in the champions league knock out phase. You need a win. And you tell them to fecking play slowly and show no urgency and not push up too much. fecking embarrassment. This result is 100% on him. Not having anyone blaming the players at all. Happens way too often and no matter the player. We have good players. They put in the effort. It's all in Mourinho telling them to "kill the momentum" and try to play how he likes. feck that. This is United, not some shit side. You have an unlimited budget, spend hundreds of millions in 2 years, and we get outplayed and beaten considerably by fecking Sevilla.

I'm firmly in Mourinho out now, and it'll take LOADS for that to change. As in, a complete change to something he's never been. People laugh at him, but give me Klopp over Mourinho any day. At least they go for it, even if he's naive defensively. Mourinho and United are just not a fit.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Well same story, different day.
Blame the players all you want, but we literally don’t attack with any intent.

Our midfielders are clearly told to stay in line or behind the ball. Not one of them try and advance further than the ball. It’s an absolute joke.

All the attacking talent we have bought in the last few years and they are restricted in our god awful tactics.
We looked alright vs Liverpool when we started aggressive. We looked alright against Palace when we had to go for it.

He just expects one of our attacking players to do something special to win games.

Raw

It's the same cowardly tactics he used for the Europa League too. It worked (barely) because we were against such poor opposition.

Sevilla aren't amazing either but they're far better than the dross we played against last season, and it showed. Jose tactics are in the past in European competitions.

Number1

Would anyone seriously trust this man with another £250m to spend on players?

Give him £10m to bog off and rid ourself of his stench, will be best investment we can do.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is responsible for this. No doubt. One man midfield against a high pressing tactically well drilled midfield. God knows what he was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.