Jose | Water(bottle)gate and refs in zoos

iHicksy

So he kicked a water bottle, which I assume is property of the club and not the referees refreshment. So then, what if a manager boots the dugout? Or Smacks the top of said dugout with the palm of their hand, will this also result in a ban?
What are the grounds for improper conduct? Showing any vestige of emtion? When LvG threw himself to the ground on the touchline, to simulate a dive, insinuating the referee was wrong. Was that not improper conduct? The FA, as always, are a complete farce.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Yeah, if that half full bottle of water hits you in the leg you are a shoe-in for an amputation.

Twats, not only do we have the ABU's back in force, now we also have the ABM's.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
So this confirms that he didn't get the ban due to verbal abuse towards officials or anything like that. But for the exact same thing Wenger got an apology for.

Last edited:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Is tribunal in Hague informed of this mass murder weapon ?

Hide your Phil Joneses, this could be the 4th Death Star.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
To be fair the resulting shockwave of Mourinho's foot kicking the water bottle probably did cause Payet to go down with an injury of some kind.

Gasolin

They don't know what to do to bother him now :).
Hopefully United responds back on the ground.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can't wait for Pep to do this later in the season and not get mentioned even once.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Taking a shot, missing and having the ball fly in to the stand poses an even greater danger than kicking a bloody water bottle down the touchline.

Might as well just cancel the whole sport. It had a good run, did this football lark. 1863-2016.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Mourinho better not accidentally toe-tap a piece of stray grass against West Brom, lest he be brought up before the Geneva Court.

ti vu

:lol:

:houllier:

What's next? Send off shooters rocketed ball into the stand? No wonder they booked Mata when he celebrated his goal vs Arsenal, as IIRC one supporter broke his hand celebrating our last minute winner vs Hull. It's getting ridiculous now

NYAS

I don't mean this to be controversial, but full water bottles do hurt if they're thrown/kicked at you at force.

Doesn't mean the FA aren't twats though.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
I don't mean this to be controversial, but full water bottles do hurt if they're thrown/kicked at you at force.

Have you ever had a full water bottle kicked at you?

Because I have, loads of times and the majority of times I got them full force straight into the puss. And not once, did I feel any pain or was their any damage done.

VanGaalEra

Have you ever had a football twatted at you full force? I'm pretty sure that hurts more, so let's ban kicking the ball too because it might injure someone in the crowd!

galwayfa

Maybe he wanted to do the water bottle challenge but instead of throwing the bottle, he wanted to make it harder and try and kick it

NYAS

Because I have, loads of times and the majority of times I got them full force straight into the puss. And not once, did I feel any pain or was their any damage done.
Yes I have. That's why I said that.

As for your experiences, well I find that hard to believe to be honest. Mate, a full water bottle right into your balls at force from distance would hurt, I'm not sure how that wouldn't cause pain.

NYAS

Have you ever had a football twatted at you full force? I'm pretty sure that hurts more, so let's ban kicking the ball too because it might injure someone in the crowd!
Solid logic. Nothing to do with the fact that balls are meant to be kicked on the field of play and not into the dug-outs or the stands. Alternatively, we could use your logic to say that fans should kick and throw all objects that hurt less than a football at each other. That would go down well.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Yes I have. That's why I said that.

As for your experiences, well I find that hard to believe to be honest. Mate, a full water bottle right into your balls at force from distance would hurt, I'm not sure how that wouldn't cause pain.
Well I don't know then, maybe ye have different water bottles over there in Kuwait or something because the ones over here when you get them straight into the face aren't sore at all. We'll leave it at that, I suppose.

NYAS

Well I don't know then, maybe ye have different water bottles over there in Kuwait or something because the ones over here when you get them straight into the face aren't sore at all. We'll leave it at that, I suppose.
Fair enough.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
I think its because its Mourinho the FA did this, its not like this is a one off, he always loses himself.

JeffBoomTetris

The FA and the refs are bigger opponents than the 19 other teams in the league. It's ridiculous how many stupid decisions these people make and there's no accountability from a higher governing body to keep them in check

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They're a bit thick aren't they? "Bringing the game into disrepute" and nobody says a thing. It's almost as if they want it to be controversial to make the message clear.

ti vu

I depended on the victim also, but that's another scientific discussion. We can't bring personal experience to say the same for other despite I am on your side for getting full water bottles blown at me when I was a schooler

Here the situation is ridiculous. For a league with without safety net behind the goal for supporters, these hypocrites don't care about "safety", but discriminate manager, player, club from time to time.