g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Jose | Water(bottle)gate and refs in zoos

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
FFS, the least we need right now is articles in the press about our players and the hierarchy at the club running out of patience.
Who gives a feck about the lies the mail print?

I mean, I know you just cling to any excuse for your 'Mourinho = bad' narrative but come on, even by your admittedly low standards you're clutching here.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Who gives a feck about the lies the mail print?

I mean, I know you just cling to any excuse for your 'Mourinho = bad' narrative but come on, even by your admittedly low standards you're clutching here.
I only actually posted the article as it was inevitable that one of the papers would come up with some drivel about someone at the club being outraged. It just had to happen. Along with the usual 'source'.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I only actually posted the article as it was inevitable that one of the papers would come up with some drivel about someone at the club being outraged. It just had to happen. Along with the usual 'source'.
Well yea, it's blatant bollocks that we expect the usual shitty excuses for newspapers to make up. Nobody with any sense believes it, including Twigginater, he just uses it because it fits.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's our cnut. Embrace it or he will fail.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Nope. I live in Ireland and don't drive
I'm just fed up of people thinking we're some sort of club, up on a soapbox, looking down at others, as we say, "Tut tut tut that's not the United way"

The amount of petty, scummy, downright shocking things this club, it's staff and it's players has gotten up to over the years is just the same as any other club. But yeah, Mourinho kicked a water bottle. He made Luke Shaw cry because of it. Rooney leaked it so it's obviously true

A fecking water bottle....Meanwhile, Rio Ferdinand purposely kicked a ball into the Stretty in anger, during the Blackburn game, in 2007, causing harm to an individual. I don't recall this place having a bitch fit or the FA doing him....Do you?
Excellent post!

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He's our cnut. Embrace it or he will fail.
This. It disappoints me when I see supporters turning on a world class manager like Jose Mourinho three months into his reign. Yeah I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed so far but I accept that Mourinho has one hell of a job on his hands and I have faith in him. Despite what some people say around here he's still a brilliant coach and our best bet at getting back to the top. He deserves at least two seasons to put it right.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It seems as all you've done on this forum lately is to wum. Change it up.
How is it wumming to challenge that kicking a bottle = fighting for the players?

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Well yea, it's blatant bollocks that we expect the usual shitty excuses for newspapers to make up. Nobody with any sense believes it, including Twigginater, he just uses it because it fits.
I'd imagine this story is just reading into the stories about dissenting voices upstairs about hiring someone like Mourinho. Remember the talk that we wanted behavioural clauses in his contract and that.

The way some people go on you'd think he had a criminal record or had done unspeakable things in the past but he's just a c*nt when it comes to football, he's prob a nice guy and popular with friends and family.

Mike09

Okay but he wasn't complaining about the offside being incorrect. It was frustration that he knew the game was lost.
Wenger frustrated that because of the offside his team lost. While Jose frustrated that because of the yellow card his team can't get a free kick. Same thing mate.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Confirmed he's banned for tonight and a £16k fine.

Big Andy

Bloke
Should be banned from the touchline for the rest of the season. His behaviour is indefensible.
feck off, stop being a girl...

I'd rather a bit of passion than having to sit through another season of LVG scribbling in his filofax and looking clueless with Giggsy...

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
FA official statement says ban is with immediate effect so it has to be for tonight's game.

Irrational.

The FA needs to be more specific and publish guidelines about what is allowed on the touchline. They've opened up a real can of worms here.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I don't usually get on the badnwagon but the FA have shown themselves to be a complete and utter joke. This kind of 'hearing' would fail in a proper court, considering the precedent with Wenger the Whiny.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Obviously 16k is pennies to Jose. But regardless, an annual salary on minimum wage for kicking a bottle of water, it just can't be justified, even in relation to Jose's wealth.

Football is weird.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I mean, you're probably right but why would anyone opt for someone who has won, what, 3 league titles in 20 years to arrest our poor league performances?
Well don't forget we did hire David Moyes, who'd never won anything in his life. So Carlo's 3 titles would definitely be an upgrade.
In any case, its just silly talking about a new manager, when our current manager has only just started.

aikay

Will support Jose all they way but I hope next time he kicks out he aims it at a players arse (literally) because some of them really need it.

Smores

The FA needs to be more specific and publish guidelines about what is allowed on the touchline. They've opened up a real can of worms here.
Im sure they'll be absolutely consistent and any outbursts of emotion will be treated the same from now on.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
If the players had as much fight as Jose we would be a lot better if that's for sure.
He's fighting for the players and taking stick for it so now they need repay him.
Exactly. All the negative headlines about that game are about Jose. Not one thing is being mentioned about the players who could score only 1 goal AND let in a soft goal after 90 seconds.
Jose is taking a lot of stick on their behalf.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The closest Jose will ever get to an apology from the FA.

Only a 1 match ban and a relatively small fine, weeks after his last offence?