Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We didn't play well, we were fatigued but we still won and we're in quarter final yet some people are losing their shit.

fecking embarrassing.

Kostur

海尔的老板
"But he scored over 100 goals with madrid"
Defensive manager always has been, tonight was the epitome of a jose team defense comes before attack but apparently hes not a defensive manager
Nice man management of Rashford too
As in what? As in Rashford was prepared when we needed a goal, even though we've already been on two subs forced by injuries so when we scored, Jose held him back? Yeah, shocking. Imagine Rashford still came on, somebody got injured and we'd be forced to play with 10.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
:lol: Not one person responding to me can muster anything but insults. Good stuff Caf, never change.
You are absolutely right. We also finished fourth under LvG, Mourinho is going to need to do very well to achieve that looking at those fixtures awaiting us.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
We're in March and I genuinely preferred the style of football under Van Gaal.

I'm still waiting for Mourinho to do something about our attack. We do need players but there's bound to be a better way to get decent play out there.
LvG had a few decent games where we were unplayable, but for the majority I find it turd. I find it is the opposite with Jose, we have had a few games where we have been turd, but the majority for me I think we've played great football.

Anustart89

"But he scored over 100 goals with madrid"
Defensive manager always has been, tonight was the epitome of a jose team defense comes before attack but apparently hes not a defensive manager
Nice man management of Rashford too
In a situation where a clean sheet guarantees us going through, can you really argue that it's unreasonable? If it's in a league game, sure, but in the second leg of a two-legged tie?

Minimalist

LvG had a few decent games where we were unplayable, but for the majority I find it turd. I find it is the opposite with Jose, we have had a few games where we have been turd, but the majority for me I think we've played great football.
When was last time United played great football?

I genuinely don't remember a single time this season.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Even today, with 4 CBs and Fellaini in midfield - we were still BETTER than LVGs United.

Whoever says the opposite is a wum or is mental.

Ban

Can only imagine how this would be if we lost.

I guess not much worse. It's that bad.

togg

We played on Monday, against probably the best team in the league...got stuck on the M6 and didn't get back till 4am in the morning....to be honest, I'm not really surprised we were lacking tonight. However, we are through...that is the most important thing.

R'hllor

Did he just say that we gonna lose at Sunday!?

Edit: QQing about injuries and players being tired well maybe when you have big squad learn to rotate,or give chance to young players,instead of running players into the ground.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Rubbish manager and the one true statistic backs me up saying Pep has been better: the respective league positions.

They have had a similar amount of money and both clubs finished on same amount of points the season before they took over, so their starting position was the same. With the one difference that Mourinho has lived in this league and Pep has just started. Game over. I will of course get nothing but insults and arguments like "ah... I have a great feeling under Mourinho (take a wild guess why... he is our manager!), pep, ah, he has made weird formations and lost away to Monaco (a team we would of course routinely beat and progress against... schjeah rite)... so err, let's forget about the facts shall we and focus on this good feeling of having gone forward in our style... look at our heroism vs Rostov man".

EDIT: apparently Mourinho's pulled another great mind game: "we will probably lose on sunday". Straight out of the Moyes school that one. Good stuff. Now which top player can he bench for 10 weeks and then come out 'rejuvenated' having mastered ninja football when he's back so we can all shower Mourinho with bukkake confetti for his good werk.

El Zoido

He's playing up to all the negativity. The past two weeks has just been nonstop people saying we're crap, saying Pogba is crap, etc. He wants a reaction.

The United

We played on Monday, against probably the best team in the league...got stuck on the M6 and didn't get back till 4am in the morning....to be honest, I'm not really surprised we were lacking tonight. However, we are through...that is the most important thing.
It is not lack of efforts though. More like the intent.

I am not sure how those things would contribute that we went 3 5 2 utter defensive set up. Yet they still had good scoring chances.

arthurka

This place......
We played what 4 games in a space of 12 days.. Got back on tuesday morning.. Two injuries, defensive playing opponent and through to the next round.. Scored, dominate and won.. Should have scored one or two more. But some here have short memory. LVG was dire and this game was entertaining compared to that shit show..

Skills

Snitch
The football is the same as Van Gaal or marginally better. We just have better players to execute it.

The squad is still massively underachieving, even more so than last year considering the amount of talent we have

Paxi

Rubbish manager and the one true statistic backs me up saying Pep has been better: the respective league positions.

They have had a similar amount of money and both clubs finished on same amount of points the season before they took over, so their starting position was the same. With the one difference that Mourinho has lived in this league and Pep has just started. Game over. I will of course get nothing but insults and arguments like "ah... I have a great feeling under Mourinho (take a wild guess why... he is our manager!), pep, ah, he has made weird formations and lost away to Monaco (a team we would of course routinely beat and progress against... schjeah rite)... so err, let's forget about the facts shall we and focus on this good feeling of having gone forward in our style... look at our heroism vs Rostov man".

EDIT: apparently Mourinho's pulled another great mind game: "we will probably lose on sunday". Straight out of the Moyes school that one. Good stuff.

Is there something wrong with you? You've blabbering on about Jose the whole night ffs.. :houllier:

Djemba-Djemba

EDIT: apparently Mourinho's pulled another great mind game: "we will probably lose on sunday". Straight out of the Moyes school that one. Good stuff.
Why are you bringing Pep into this?

You're obsessed

Kostur

海尔的老板

EDIT: apparently Mourinho's pulled another great mind game: "we will probably lose on sunday". Straight out of the Moyes school that one. Good stuff. Now which top player can he bench for 10 weeks and then come out 'rejuvenated' having mastered ninja football when he's back so we can all shower Mourinho with bukkake confetti for his good werk.
:lol:

That guy that took you to the board after you were brown-nosing Pep back in November, holy feck, he cut you deep.

Heardy

Jose a rubbish manager - wtf?

Plus people need to stop reading too much into comments. He doesn't really think we're going to lose. It's more, acknowledging the players are tired and we're struggling with bans and injuries.

The United

He's playing up to all the negativity. The past two weeks has just been nonstop people saying we're crap, saying Pogba is crap, etc. He wants a reaction.
I think it has been more than 2 weeks though. So maybe try something different to get a (different) reaction. I don't know.

Paxi

Wow. We haven't been lighting up the world but football under LVG was better? Give me a break..

I know people are either on a wum or else they're severely lacking..

Sir A1ex

Why would anybody bother with all that when we can just laugh at your first two words?

He may or may not be better than Pep, but to dismiss Mourinho as a rubbish manager is beyond childish.

dichinero

What does this mean? Against a slightly better team we would have been out. Over both legs, the approach was poor. He's playing with our best chance to qualify for the CL

Raw

He's won his last 8 European home games, scoring 21 and conceding 2.

Not like he was up against anyone impressive, but interesting nonetheless.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
What does this mean? Against a slightly better team we would have been out. Over both legs, the approach was poor. He's playing with our best chance to qualify for the CL
This is just wrong. It was perfect away from home and would have been perfect tonight if we had taken our chances in the first half.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

This is a horrible post.

Status
Not open for further replies.