Juan Cuadrado

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Im sure some people on here took the piss when I suggested we might get over 30 million for Schurrle Salah and Cech.
I like him but hes clearly not a top level player, but handy to have as a squad player. Him Schurrle and Cech are the players we have to fund new signings right now. We should be looking at 60m-70m for all 3.

crimsonife

This Cuadrado may not work for Mourinho. He's known to be lazy in tracking back and taking random long shots. They may want to use him on the right side and use Willian centrally competing with Oscar, but I have doubts whether Cuadrado can be as disciplined as Willian there.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
This Cuadrado may not work for Mourinho. He's known to be lazy in tracking back and taking random long shots. They may want to use him on the right side and use Willian centrally competing with Oscar, but I have doubts whether Cuadrado can be as disciplined as Willian there.
Really? I must admit I've only seen him a handful of times, but from what I read one thing everyone mentions is his work rate.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Really? I must admit I've only seen him a handful of times, but from what I read one thing everyone mentions is his work rate.
I thought that was one of his main traits too. He started off as a RWB so I can see why Mourinho would want him - pace, skill, direct, workrate, versatile and can defend.

crimsonife

It's true he works hard but he's inconsistent. He can be slow going back to defend because he's so attack-oriented, which is why I find he may have a different role to the workhorse Willian is.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Hmmm I must have meant schurrle only, got mixed up. Either way we could probably get 20m for Cech and 15 m for Salah, which with Schurrle is over 60 m.

paulscholes18

Hmmm I must have meant schurrle only, got mixed up. Either way we could probably get 20m for Cech and 15 m for Salah, which with Schurrle is over 60 m.
Nobody will pay 20 mil for a 32 yr old keeper, you be lucky to get 1/2 that

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Spurs are up next against Fiorentina in the EL, so them losing a star player should help our chances.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He looked like a really really good dribbler from the clips of him I saw when we were rumoured to be imterested. That's about all I know about him.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He looks like someone who walks down the beach trying to sell you knock off Ray bans and a Rolex.

ravi2

He wanted to go to a club in the Champions League. We're not.
I dont think that was the case. He was willing to go to Barca or us over the summer but no one was serious to buy him.
He is not having a great season and his value plummeted to £26M, for that price, he is worth a gamble and Chelsea went for it.
I think for he price we should have been in for him, but something tells me Woodie/LVG have serious summer targets and they didnt want to rock the boat.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
:lol:
Why not 30m for Salah? 15 seems too low for such a talent... :houllier:

If you guys manage to sell feckin Salah on a profit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.