Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

gica_7

Shame on Plymouth for having considerably less talented players than Liverpool and not playing Klopp's hands. What a pathetic thing to do.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
More or less than Klopp? Or equally so?
A different flavour. Mourinho has got a nasty streak in him whereas Klopp is more akin to Guardiola's brand of incredibly aloof and disrespectful arrogance where he belittles anyone who dare play anything other than pure football to beat his team.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
A different flavour. Mourinho has got a nasty streak in him whereas Klopp is more akin to Guardiola's brand of incredibly aloof and disrespectful arrogance where he belittles anyone who dare play anything other than pure football to beat his team.
Ok. So not as bad. Thanks.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ok. So not as bad. Thanks.
Probably not all behaviour considered but as I said, I don't condone Mourinho's cuntishness so I'm more than comfortable calling out Klopp for being a classless prick.

VanGaalEra

Pool fans are so precious over Klopp, they attack anything untoward said about Lord Klopp. Pickled Red incoming!

It's like he's a cult (really just a cnut) and he has his own army of fans who will do what they can to uphold his word and law.

as-95

Pool fans are so precious over Klopp, they attack anything untoward said about Lord Klopp. Pickled Red incoming!

It's like he's a cult (really just a cnut) and he has his own army of fans who will do what they can to uphold his word and law.
Indeed. Too precious. Including the ones on here. Can't the Mods ban a few? This site is starting to get infested with them and I reckon we should ban a few of them for a while.

Andre Kagawa

Yeah, you must be overjoyed with your home 0-0 draw against Argyle.

Klopp again trying to belittle smaller teams with less resources because they haven't played how he wanted them to.

He comes across to me, increasingly, as a bad loser - which is fair enough really as I don't think a manager should be a 'good loser'.

But sometimes, I think it does come across as slightly bad taste.

Maybe the bitterness of the club is starting actually transfer over to him? Suarez' worst behaviour happened at Liverpool, unless he's been being racist and biting people at Barca?
Embarrassing comment by Klopp.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
It just makes you see how tactically naive some of these lesser teams are in Bundesliga, La Liga etc. If you're many levels below your opposition and they're battering you, you'll naturally end up deeper and deeper when you don't have the ball for long spells.

I can't believe Pep and Klopp get so outraged by it.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Liverpool ain't won sh*t for ages apart from a Micky Mouse Cup against minnows Cardiff in a penalty shootout.

That's the harsh truth.
I thought you were advising Klopp that he should focus on trying to win a cup early in his tenure at Liverpool to which I replied he indeed appears to be attempting to win a cup with his record in said cups.

Strachans Cigar

The current Liverpool squad could be time warped to a time of your choosing to play any of the great sides, Barca 2009, Milan 1990 etc and the default scouse response would be "Yeah, but we've got Klopp".

ming!

Last edited:

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
I think if you watch the interview and not just look at the quote in isolation, you can tell he's not really attacking Plymouth.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
I posted that Klopp quote on Twitter with the hashtag arrogant, they all started saying in the full interview he supposedly said Plymouth deserved the draw? Was he joking when he said this?

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Indeed. Too precious. Including the ones on here. Can't the Mods ban a few? This site is starting to get infested with them and I reckon we should ban a few of them for a while.
Don't worry, most of them will disappear over the next month or so if their traditional season progresses.

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Spot on :lol:

untitled_6899

Before any of the resident scousers come in with the "but Mourinho is a lot worse..." save it, we're talking about Klopp only here

Klopp is a very good manager, but can be very patronising and disguises his attacks and sarcastic remarks about opposition teams very well.

The media haven't picked up on it yet but I've spoken to a few neutral supporters (non-United and non-Liverpool) who just don't like the guy.

Last edited:

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Wind it in. All a bit premature don't you think? Plus two finals already.
2 finals no trophy, United 1 final 1 trophy...No-one gives 2 shite's about a losing finalist...Except for Liverpool fans it seems! :lol::lol::lol:

Here lads, give them a special award for being losers. When's the book out?.... "We dared to dream again twice, but within two dreams"...or some bollox!

Last edited:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
The irony is that Plymouth is full, and I mean full of Liverpool fans.

Left overs from the glory years, or younger fans who were raised by young dads with little Ian Rush mustaches and/or Barry Venison mullets.

I was brought up on an estate full of these types, and Liverpool were, and still are probably the most supported PL team in Plymouth.

I imagine there'll be a great atmosphere at Home Park for the replay, as loads of the janners there will support both teams.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"

Same happened with Brenton, some of the very same Scouse posters posting in this thread were saying he was the best young manager in the world and things of this nature. Look how that turned out!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Are people finally twigging that the almighty Jurgen is a little bit of a twat?