Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

NinjaFletch

That incident summed up the game, one team trying to play footy, another doing anything to stop it.
Pretty damning indictment on Liverpool then if that was them trying to play football given how little they created...

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
As expected Klopp insufferable in his post match interview as compared to Mourinho's calm and leavel headed showing.

Fecking rabid meth monkey.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I'd be certain his reaction is due to Herrera going down holding his face. Think Herrera already irked them by sprinting to the ref asking for a card for Lovren in the first half.
Which wasn't even a foul to begin with imo.

I love the fact that he annoys United fans - shows that he's clearly doing something right. Who cares about his antics at the sideline, Mourinho isn't one bit better in that regard, neither are Guardiola or Conte for that matter.

Peanut Butter

Would be doing better than Pep with City, I'd say.
Definitely. Klopp still needs better players to succeed with Liverpool. Their squad is poor.

I still question his training drills and regimes. Always seems to have injuries to key players, and they are knackered unless getting up for the big boys like Chelsea or us.

Very manager though.

Minimalist

Thinks Liverpool played the better football. Not buying that. United were shite but so were Liverpool quite evidently.

lem8sh

Which wasn't even a foul to begin with imo.

I love the fact that he annoys United fans - shows that he's clearly doing something right. Who cares about his antics at the sideline, Mourinho isn't one bit better in that regard, neither are Guardiola or Conte for that matter.
When a manager annoys the opposition by doing practically nothing you know he's on the right track.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Proper salty twat isn't he. Can't stand the gurning weirdo.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Pretty damning indictment on Liverpool then if that was them trying to play football given how little they created...
We created more than United did today. 13 shots 4 on target compared to 9 and 3 for United I think?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
What the hell is he talking about?

Liverpool deserved to win? They needed a penalty, and very little clear cut chances

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
He believes Liverpool were the better team today and deserved to win?! I know we were crap but they were significantly worse.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That incident summed up the game, one team trying to play footy, another doing anything to stop it.
What game did you watch? United did everythinh. Even liverpool's goal :lol:

NinjaFletch

We created more than United did today. 13 shots 4 on target compared to 9 and 3 for United I think?
Created =/= shots on target.

The only chance you had that was comparable to the Pogba and Mkhi ones was the Wijnaldum chance at the end.

El Zoido

His comments were a bit weird, but he's a top manager. He's getting an awful lot out of many average players.

AXVnee7

Reverse at Anfield. One team came to win one came for the draw, fortunately they got a penalty out of nothing so they have perfect reason to execute their game plan fully.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I like his tactics but he's a fecking drama queen

Minimalist

So let me get this straight. If Jose parks the bus, it's anti-football. When Liverpool do as they blatantly did in the second half (good tactic, no complaints), it's them playing the better football.

Okay.

SirHenryPercy

Supports
spurs
Can't help but like Klopp, for a moment there I think it went through his mind to deck Mourinho.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Definitely. Klopp still needs better players to succeed with Liverpool. Their squad is poor.
Yeah, I wouldn't call Liverpool poor but they do not have the best squad, that's for sure so given the circumstances he's doing a good job, much better than what Guardiola is doing. I think the draw was the fair result today but he set up his team good and made it very difficult for United.

He believes Liverpool were the better team today and deserved to win?! I know we were crap but they were significantly worse.
I'd say they looked more organized overall even when they sat back and let Manchester United have the ball and attack, they weren't so good on the counter though and gave away the ball to easy and while the draw was deserved it's still a better result for them.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
More negative than Jose. And have a wash please Jurgen you look like you stink.

Rafateria

I was pleased that, at the end, we were still throwing bodies forward trying to win the match - best way to defend. Fair play to United too thought they were also going for it. Made it a compelling match.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Disappointed to not hold out, although a draw is not the worst thing.

feck knows what Wijnaldum was doing with the chance at the end.

An Everton fan calling someone bitter. The irony.
I'm shite at football aswell but that doesn't stop me from calling someone like Emre Can a crab.