Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

VanGaalEra

So he brought Caulker as a CF.

Losing a game at home, need to score? Call for Caulker!

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Shows how quickly things can be turned around with the right man in charge.

Feck all this "2-3 seasons" bullshit that Van Gaal has conned us into believing.
Agree, liverpool playing like this will heighten the pressure on LvG to start to get the team playing something resembling entertaining.

We have a far superior sqaud yet Klopp somehow has Liverpool playing such good football, it simply has to change.
Klopp is class. They are a threat.
He's simply a top quality manager.
It really is depressing how much of an impact he's had with such a poor squad. Imagine how they'll do when he's got a summer to bring transfers in?

Beating City, Chelsea and Southampton away, scoring 12 goals and conceding just 3 in those games is quite incredible.
Makes me fecking despise Van Gaal and his philosophy bullshit. Didn't take long for Klopp, Koeman (before) and co to make their marks
The man has transformed the bland footballing team under Rogers to a vibrant, incisive and clinical unit.
i've always maintained that superior managers can get that much more from their players. Klopp is one of the top 5 in the game (regardless of any caf revisionism, he was the one we wanted after Moyes)

i still hope he flops, but that looks more futile bt the day. Of course they'll be bumps along the way when this thread will be bumped to proclaim how he is overrated, but deep down, we all pool have struck gold here.

Our next manager needs to be world class too.
Who was the guy who said he was a fraud and he couldn't wait til he got found out when he was hired? :lol:
I honestly think Klopp will win the title for Liverpool.
if he wins it this season, you can bet he will be regarded a miracle worker.
This year is a good chance because nobody seems to be consistent.
Shit, I hope I don't have to root for the Massives again.
I think they already had the players myself, Rodgers just simply wasn't getting the best out a pretty decent squad. If they swap the keeper and bring in another centre back, then I think they're in business, I fully expect Klopp to get the best out of his two Brazilian stars.
The notion of a honeymoon period may apply to lesser managers but when it comes to the best ones it's normal to expect more and more positive effects over time, at least over 2-3 years. Liverpool are a serious contender for a top 4 place and may turn out to be even a title contender if they win 4 of their next 5 games which doesn't seem impossible right now. Their home form hasn't been good. If they manage to keep Sturridge fit, and that's a big IF, they will be strong at home too, particularly with having Henderson in their midfield again.
He's pretty rubbish isn't he.

lysglimt

Scout
You are absolutely right with a couple of more signings like Caulker and Grujic he will have them winning the league without other teams even standing a chance.
A bit harsh to having a go at him for getting Caulker when his club is down to 2 central defenders (and they are Sakho and Toure) - he needed someone in at once - and Caulker has shown that he can be ok.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm happy I dislike him. Can't be having a soft sport for a Liverpool FC manager.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Second match in a row when he has brought on Caulker as a striker. If any other manager apart from Klopp had done that, they'd have gotten a lot of stick. He's getting a very easy ride from media till now.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
A bit harsh to having a go at him for getting Caulker when his club is down to 2 central defenders (and they are Sakho and Toure) - he needed someone in at once - and Caulker has shown that he can be ok.
He's not even playing Caulker as a CB. Two appearances for Liverpool so far, both as a striker.

prath92

Second match in a row when he has brought on Caulker as a striker. If any other manager apart from Klopp had done that, they'd have gotten a lot of stick. He's getting a very easy ride from media till now.
not to mention, the hypocrite had critiscized Tony Pulis for resorting to playing long balls rather than normal football.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I don't really understand why he came to Liverpool in the first place, they have really poor team, surely he could do much better than this? I am quite sure Real Madrid would happily take him.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Micheal Owen after the game kept going on about how poor we were. Sick of it.
It's absolutely maddening. We hit the bar, scored the best chance of the game and Martial had a very good shot blocked which I rate was flying in.

They must have had about 10 shots that flew into Row Z. They were pony today.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I don't really understand why he came to Liverpool in the first place, they have really poor team, surely he could do much better than this? I am quite sure Real Madrid would happily take him.
And he'd be gone as soon as he didn't win the league or CL.

He's a bit different. He seems to be someone who is attracted by the prospect of a more long-term, building project. I think he'd have been interested in the United job, but not to be.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
And he'd be gone as soon as he didn't win the league or CL.

He's a bit different. He seems to be someone who is attracted by the prospect of a more long-term, building project. I think he'd have been interested in the United job, but not to be.
Well, even the best managers failed there, I am sure no one would blame him much. If he fails with Liverpool I can't see him being attractive to top clubs anymore.

I believe he was just impatient to wait for better offer.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Well, even the best managers failed there, I am sure no one would blame him much. If he fails with Liverpool I can't see him being attractive to top clubs anymore.

Of course he will be, unless he does something atrociously bad like getting them relegated or something. His achievements with Dortmund remain superb.

Duafc

Village Lemon

Nonsense

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I remember this. Was he actually doing it for the cameras? I see no reason why a human being will react like that
He definitely plays up to the camera's no doubt about that. He knows the fans lap up the hyper bouncing around and stupid smiles, especially when a chance goes close he acts like a 10 year old fan girl.