Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

ZupZup

Watching the video it seems to me that it's the Liverpool player who plays the ball.

It's beside the point though. I'm not crying over this incident.

It's the Pogba brainfart or Jones's defending that I have a problem with, if anything.

What I find remarkable is that Klopp is still moaning about an offside in the build-up to our goal, especially since there was also an offside leading up to their goal.
Agree that it's a bit pointless of Klopp... they got plenty of fortunate decisions in their favour earlier in the season. Swings and roundabouts.

I just don't see how you can confidently claim their was an offside leading to their goal when I have watched it multiple times and it's fairly clear to me that Rojo plays the ball, not the Liverpool player. Posting pictures shows nothing. Post a GIF of the incident if you're that sure about what you claim...

montpelier

that Cup semi final they didn't want to play in too

is a nice little touch, imo

absolutely nothing to do with them losing it, obviously :lol:

goin4glory

It's amazing how he thinks Valencia collecting the ball at the byline from a throw when Liverpool have everyone behind the ball is some awful offside decision, hardly like he was running 1v1 with their keeper. Living in Liverpool for a year and already losing his mind.

EyeInTheSky

I had a look at rawk a while ago and they were still banging on about that penalty we got against spurs in 2009 when we came back to win 5-2 so theyve got a bit of mileage in this decision yet.
Watching the video it seems to me that it's the Liverpool player who plays the ball.

It's beside the point though. I'm not crying over this incident.

It's the Pogba brainfart or Jones's defending that I have a problem with, if anything.

What I find remarkable is that Klopp is still moaning about an offside in the build-up to our goal, especially since there was also an offside leading up to their goal.

What I want to know is why does Rojo have a radioactive 3rd leg?

JustinC00

Fecking bellend acts like it was some egregious offside

Also absolutely none of his players raised their hand for offside. When you players don't think it was in that moment maybe you shouldn't still be whining about it a month later.

Maybe he should blame Lovren and Alexander-Arnold for allowing Rooney to get that cross off in the box or his players leaving Ibra completely unmarked.

El Zoido

I had a look at rawk a while ago and they were still banging on about that penalty we got against spurs in 2009 when we came back to win 5-2 so theyve got a bit of mileage in this decision yet.
I've never understood the fuss over that decision. It was wrong, but if you consider where the ref was stood, it definitely looked like a foul. Do people not realise the ref doesn't get to watch a slow motion replay?

thoward

It's not a lisp!
I've never understood the fuss over that decision. It was wrong, but if you consider where the ref was stood, it definitely looked like a foul. Do people not realise the ref doesn't get to watch a slow motion replay?
Also in that game, Palacios should have been sent off for a two footed challenge early on in the game when it was 0-0.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
I'd argue the 6 league titles, 5 cups and Champions League won since that night is what their manager at the time has dined out on....
He's an excellent manager. He also never won the CL at Chelsea almost exclusively down to Benitez's Liverpool. It definitely, without question, hurt him. As it should do, because he's a very good winner and a terrible loser. Two factors that have contributed to his brilliant record.

Ban

He said what he said but you guys are arguing over that offside before the penalty and our goal now on two pages. :lol:

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
He said what he said but you guys are arguing over that offside before the penalty and our goal now on two pages. :lol:
Except we only bring it up because of your god constantly bringing us up and our offside goal. We literally wouldn't mention it if he didn't bother skewing the facts to suit his own hypocritical opinion.

pablo__p

It's actually relieving to hear him talking rot week in week out. Was my first choice to take after SAF and was kind of torn seeing him at Pool. Now that we see what a bellend of a guy he is it's no longer an issue Thanks Jurgen.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
You all worship him right?
Do they? He's naturally quite popular obviously, but their recent dip in form has certainly prompted a fair bit of criticism against him. I'd imagine he's far from universally loved.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Who all?

I'm not a Liverpool fan ffs. I just think it's not worth it to discuss that game anymore. That's exactly the thing he's doing, still moaning about a game over a month ago.
Oh, when you said our goal I thought you meant the liverpool one.

Charlie Foley

He's an excellent manager. He also never won the CL at Chelsea almost exclusively down to Benitez's Liverpool. It definitely, without question, hurt him. As it should do, because he's a very good winner and a terrible loser. Two factors that have contributed to his brilliant record.
He had 5 cracks at the Champions League at Chelsea, that was 2 of those seasons.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
He had 5 cracks at the Champions League at Chelsea, that was 2 of those seasons.
In his first period there. I should have clarified. Benitez wasn't there during his second tenure.

Liverpool became objurate opposition for them. Two semi final defeats in three seasons. It stung. Not sure that's debatable, is it?

Charlie Foley

In his first period there. I should have clarified. Benitez wasn't there during his second tenure.

Liverpool became objurate opposition for them. Two semi final defeats in three seasons. It stung. Not sure that's debatable, is it?
With the modification, fair enough but that's quite different to what you said. And I am aware Benitez wasn't there the second time :lol:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Agree that it's a bit pointless of Klopp... they got plenty of fortunate decisions in their favour earlier in the season. Swings and roundabouts.

I just don't see how you can confidently claim their was an offside leading to their goal when I have watched it multiple times and it's fairly clear to me that Rojo plays the ball, not the Liverpool player. Posting pictures shows nothing. Post a GIF of the incident if you're that sure about what you claim...

Cantona_Forever

"Do you Jürgen Norbert Klopp take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath..?”

”I do, but I could’ve had a better one if United hadn’t scored that offside goal."
:lol:

You jest, but THAT could be true. :nervous:

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
So let me get this right.

You are all obsessed with our manager being obsessed with youse.

Irony on a base level.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

Irony on a base level.
It's almost 2 months since that game and he still can't shut up. It's a bit embarrassing.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Irony on a base level.
No it looks more like Caf is laughing at Klopp for his nonsense.

SammyUnited_83

Fixture congestion and injuries do take it's toll. The reason though is we don't have a good enough squad to cope with this. He knows this and it needs to be addressed.
Fixture congestion is a myth and it's an excuse that most managers seem to cling to.

If you had won the EL that would have unquestionably given you more confidence, plus you aren't even in Europe.

For a club of Liverpool's stature you have literally had the bear minium of games that ultimately would be expected of you.

If your squad isn't strong enough to cope with 2/3 competitions then perhaps he should have added better last summer.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Fixture congestion and injuries do take it's toll. The reason though is we don't have a good enough squad to cope with this. He knows this and it needs to be addressed.
Christ man, you'd think Liverpool are the only team that has to play a congested fixture list.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Irony on a base level.
What you can get right is that your team and manager are both shite.