Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Though they won't admit it, they played Arsenal and Chelsea at the perfect time earlier in the season.
So this is a little bit of the opposite, you couldn't really play Leicester at a worse time than this!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I agree with the posters on here that said Klopp has been found out. No more excuses. We've lost top four tonight regardless of the 4-0 trouncing we give Arsenal next week.

So who's going to be our next manager? :(
I don't think you're being entirely serious here, but I would say that several of your fellow Liverpool fans gave me a proper roasting when I suggested that his system would get countered eventually by sides who play on the break and defend in numbers.

Game isn't over yet. I reckon it'll end 2-2 tonight.

Djemba-Djemba

Relegation form in 2017.

What excuses are left?

No Matip
No Mane
Lack of time to prepare due to busy schedule.

There are no excuses to hide behind.

TonyMarshall

He messed up taking on Liverpool. If he waited a bit Bayern or Madrid or Barca probably would have given him ago.

Now he'll have to take over fc haggendas when Liverpool sack him.

Baxter

Recently his tactics seem to be to spend a lot of the time out wide, crossing the ball to a bunch of midgets.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
He can manage a crap team and make them look world class, but as soon as they run out fuel, you see all his limits.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
He should try the long ball option.

Oh wait, they already tried that - and failed.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He's got one way of playing. When it works it's great, but when it doesn't then he has no clue what to do.

I'm not sure he'll achieve much with us.

LouisDanGaal

Is he unravelling? He has been doing this weird thing recently, and in the pre match today where the interviewer asks him a question and he laughs before answering it for no apparent reason. He just laughs, I find it absolutely bizarre.

Skills

Snitch
He's got one way of playing. When it works it's great, but when it doesn't then he has no clue what to do.

I'm not sure he'll achieve much with us.
-
Must be worrying to think where you can go from there then tbh. I think Klopp was pretty much the best manager within Liverpool's pull - I don't think one of the genuine top class managers would even consider Liverpool.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
-
Must be worrying to think where you can go from there then tbh. I think Klopp was pretty much the best manager within Liverpool's pull - I don't think one of the genuine top class managers would even consider Liverpool.
Nah we'll just float about in mid table like we have been since 2009.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Surely you can't disregard his achievements at Dortmund?

Premier League is hard etc etc.
Utilised a tactic no one else was using or really expecting in a league with one dominant team that happened to be going through something of a transitional phase, and bolstered by a number of players coming good at the same time. That tactic didn't change and got found out, players left and the competition got stronger, and Dortmund found themselves bottom at the midpoint of the season and clawing their way back up the table

Some managers have one good stint at one club and don't do much elsewhere because they flourished in a specific circumstance.