Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

AXVnee7

Said it before, and I maintain that from this Liverpool side I would only take Coutinho. We are superior in every other position. We are additionally better balanced. Mourinho has 1 cup already. Klopp has had a season more, and what does he have? 2 Finals... Plenty of people warned LFC fans of the pressing. Now what's the excuse? 2 weeks to recover and prepare ffs! Klopp has dragged this side up.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Utilised a tactic no one else was using or really expecting in a league with one dominant team that happened to be going through something of a transitional phase, and bolstered by a number of players coming good at the same time. That tactic didn't change and got found out, players left and the competition got stronger, and Dortmund found themselves bottom at the midpoint of the season and clawing their way back up the table

Some managers have one good stint at one club and don't do much elsewhere because they flourished in a specific circumstance.
You can't just make excuses to brush off his achievements though. That's no different to Liverpool fans making excuses for his shortcomings.

He did well in Germany, and is struggling in England. That's the fairest way of looking at it.

Jaybomb

Said it before, and I maintain that from this Liverpool side I would only take Coutinho. We are superior in every other position. We are additionally better balanced. Mourinho has 1 cup already. Klopp has had a season more, and what does he have? 2 Finals... Plenty of people warned LFC fans of the pressing. Now what's the excuse? 2 weeks to recover and prepare ffs! Klopp has dragged this side up.
Clyne would be the only one I'd take. We need a proper RB.

Maybe Mane. But we have Mkhi... so probably not.

VanGaalEra

Good thing they got knocked out all the cup competitions so they could rest up for the league games.

Worked a treat tonight.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He's finished. No Top 4 could potentially get him sacked.
Where do they go from here though? Would they not be better waiting to see if he can build something more? If I was a scouse fan I'd want another season at least I think

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
He won't get sacked this sason. Might be in trouble next year.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Absolutely no way they're sacking him, he's there best bet to get back to the top.

AXVnee7

Imagine being happy you got knocked out of the cups, so that you could focus on the league... Only to produce this :lol:

Difference between a team of champions, and perennial losers.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I don't think you're being entirely serious here, but I would say that several of your fellow Liverpool fans gave me a proper roasting when I suggested that his system would get countered eventually by sides who play on the break and defend in numbers.

Game isn't over yet. I reckon it'll end 2-2 tonight.
You were right in that case. I didn't accept it then but I do now. I'm not wumming, I'm in no mood to.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
It's laughable that the football world thinks he's a better manager than Mourinho.
I don't think anyone really feels that do they? He might have a good head to head record against José but I'd take trophies over a team that tries hard against bigger teams..

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Utilised a tactic no one else was using or really expecting in a league with one dominant team that happened to be going through something of a transitional phase, and bolstered by a number of players coming good at the same time. That tactic didn't change and got found out, players left and the competition got stronger, and Dortmund found themselves bottom at the midpoint of the season and clawing their way back up the table

Some managers have one good stint at one club and don't do much elsewhere because they flourished in a specific circumstance.
Hard to argue with this you dippers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's finished. No Top 4 could potentially get him sacked.
No chance! Even if they finish under Everton he's not getting sacked!
He's given them that glimpse of how they can be on full form, so it'd be too risky.

Bwuk

Doesn't have a clue. To score against Liverpool, ball over the top and the sheer panic it causes.

Highline with Lucas at CB....

Infra-red

2 wins (and 6 defeats) in 12 games for Liverpool. Arsenal, Man City, Everton all coming up in the next 4 weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm sure some of their fans said they had an easier set of fixtures than us.
Arsenal and City up soon is it too? If their big game magic fades, they could really drop off.

Zoo

Almost looks like the players have stopped responding. He just kept barking at them like a maniac.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
2 wins (and 6 defeats) in 12 games for Liverpool. Arsenal, Man City, Everton all coming up in the next 4 weeks.
Cripes, Everton as well! That's a sh!T run. This might actually be the time Everton actually turn up too.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
No doubt in my mind they'll step it up for those three, only to go on and lose at home to Burnley or something.

Djemba-Djemba

Surely questions have to be asked of him now.

How can a team win at Stamford Bridge and the Emirates and beat City and Spurs and yet lose to the likes of Burnley and Bournemouth and Swansea etc. It's a mentality issue that Klopp isn't dealing with.

Liverpool are the biggest game raisers in the league.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I'm sure some of their fans said they had an easier set of fixtures than us.
Arsenal and City up soon is it too? If their big game magic fades, they could really drop off.
Nah those games are our bread and butter. The last nine games are horrible to look at though. :nervous:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nah those games are our bread and butter. The last nine games are horrible to look at though. :nervous:
The problem is that you won't always be able to rely on turning on the big performances.
It must feel one hell of a meltdown, from one minute being challenging for 1st, to now facing dropping to 6th!