Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I like, really like, Klopp, but yea that celebration at 2-1 before FT had even happened was stupid when considering it was against a quality side like Tottenham who can score in the remaining minutes and ofcourse their own defense being poor lately.

But anyways, Klopp did well with his team today but ultimately got fecked by horrendous referring decisions, I'm surprised some people in England are still against VAR.

Habs

I like, really like, Klopp, but yea that celebration at 2-1 before FT had even happened was stupid when considering it was against a quality side like Tottenham who can score in the remaining minutes and ofcourse their own defense being poor lately.

But anyways, Klopp did well with his team today but ultimately got fecked by horrendous referring decisions, I'm surprised some people in England are still against VAR.
Both decisions were correct in the end though. You could argue Kane dived as it looked like minimal contact, but nowadays those tend to be given

James Peril

The only important thing is the right decision, which was given after all. Managers really should wait until they see what happened, every time. Looks like a little child in a 50 year old body.

forlans.second

I was like a kid at Christmas waiting for that post match interview. He really can't accept any criticism. He'd have had a complete melt down if it was pointed out to him loveren had touched the ball and played kane onside!

NikSab

Anthony Martial's #1 fan
VAR got dismissed in half a season in Bundesliga. Does it have a future here?

Klopp should have asked his team to defend properly for the remaining mins(something Jose would have done)rather than wasting time celebrating.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Did he really say that? FA will charge him for that.
What it sounded like to me granted his English is a but muddied in translation. He was talking about the game then went on to that last incident late on. I can't recall if he specifically mentioned ref/linesman but did say something that sounded like "wanted to be the/in the middle of interest."

SirAF

Ageist
VAR got dismissed in half a season in Bundesliga. Does it have a future here?

Klopp should have asked his team to defend properly for the remaining mins(something Jose would have done)rather than wasting time celebrating.
Jose would have called over the closest player to give instructions.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Both decisions were correct in the end though. You could argue Kane dived as it looked like minimal contact, but nowadays those tend to be given
You have to put some context into contact, you can't deem every contact a foul otherwise you couldn't have a football match; it'd be whistles every 2 seconds. None of the contacts in both incidents warranted the players going down and penalties, not to mention both were offside aswell.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
"look at Lamela, he wants the touch"

Sounds like a bloody rape apologist...

"look at what he was wearing"
Liverpool fans never had a problem with Gerrard doing the exact thing Lamela did, and often without any contact but just a blatant dive. I recall one starfish/jump moment when Gerrard ran into the box, jumped and hit the defenders outstretched leg as he booted clear - Gerrard went to ground as if shot and the ref called pen.

Alabaster Codify7

Having a bit of passion is great. However, that celebration there for Salah's second goal was embarrassing - trying way, way too hard to stand out as being a unique character. Complete mug of a bloke.

pablo__p

Can't wait for the interview.

Liverpool was outplayed in the second half. Both penos were correct decisions (though the first one was a bit soft but Kane didn't score anyway).

He's become a tit figure long time ago and tbf am not even overly surprised by his today's antics.
To think he was my no1 to succeed after SAF...

Irrational.

Asked if referee Jon Moss had explained the two Tottenham penalty decisions: "Did you ever hear? I am not allowed to go in their room until half an hour after. It was clear offside, unbelievable, I don't know what they were discussing.

"Yes, Virgil van Dijk touches him, but we all know Lamela wants the touch and we all know there were some hard fouls in the first half and we didn't get any fouls. That was the level for the game today, but then a situation in the last minute like that? Wow. He wanted to be middle of interest and he is."

He really is fuming. :lol::lol:

Really hope the FA clamps down on the comments but we all know they won't.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Asked if referee Jon Moss had explained the two Tottenham penalty decisions: "Did you ever hear? I am not allowed to go in their room until half an hour after. It was clear offside, unbelievable, I don't know what they were discussing.

"Yes, Virgil van Dijk touches him, but we all know Lamela wants the touch and we all know there were some hard fouls in the first half and we didn't get any fouls. That was the level for the game today, but then a situation in the last minute like that? Wow. He wanted to be middle of interest and he is."

He really is fuming. :lol::lol:

Really hope the FA clamps down on the comments but we all know they won't.
Surely that is questioning the integrity of the officials and is open to punishment. Many managers in the past have been banned for making those comments so there's no reason why he shouldn't be similarly punished.

Hamadovich86

Surely that is questioning the integrity of the officials and is open to punishment. Many managers in the past have been banned for making those comments so there's no reason why he shouldn't be similarly punished.
If it were Jose he'd be slapped with a touchline ban.

Giggs86

Ban worthy but he's not Mourinho so they will let it slide. If Mourinho had said that it would've been 3 matches touchline ban for him, 3 matches ban for Pogba and 5 matches ban for Evra.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
"Touched him"

VVD fecking hacked him. Like a Sunday league challenge.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
You have to put some context into contact, you can't deem every contact a foul otherwise you couldn't have a football match; it'd be whistles every 2 seconds. None of the contacts in both incidents warranted the players going down and penalties, not to mention both were offside aswell.
Jesus, watch the VVD one with your neutral head on. He absolutely boots him.

Rossa

Klopp is a fraud! If that was Mourinho going after the refs like that and even said singled out the linesman, whom he said wanted to be in the spot light!

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
He wasn’t, Lovren cocked up the clearance which meant he was onside
Watch @GifLord video of the discussion. They clearly say if Lovren touches the ball then it's a penalty. It was confirmed by the 4th Official that he touched the ball, that plays him in and the penalty was in play.
No, Kane is already in offside when Alli plays the pass, that a Liverpool player touches it on the way to Kane, does not matter at all.
The linesman got it wrong. But sure, i'll gladly take lots of wrong decisions against the scousers in every match :lol: