Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
If I were the other managers, the next time the useless FA want to ban me, I would introduce Exhibit A into evidence - that is Klopp's interview today. You cannot ban anyone else if you refuse to punish Klopp, as he's clearly questioning the officials' integrity (according to the FA laws).

montpelier

Kane is offside for the 1st unless you think Lovren's touch creates a new phase of play - isn't it?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Jesus, watch the VVD one with your neutral head on. He absolutely boots him.
Boot is a very extreme word, he barely touched him, never enough to warrant him going down. VVD had already started to pull out and his foot as very slow when it touched Lamela.

And I am neutral, I like Klopp but Liverpool can feck off for all I care. Stupid arse had to choose Liverpool when he could've come to United the season before. Twat.

Traub

I know many are saying he should be banned because of what has happened to other managers, but honestly wtf do people expect these managers to say after those controversial situations? If I were a manager these days, I would just say "no comment" to every question regardless of the result.

F1D

It's funny how he chooses to celebrate and act like a clown when there are 3 minutes left instead of calling some players to the touchline and signal them to timewaste or etc.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
The cnut was running down the touchline when salah scored, You are not running and celebrating now are you Jurgen?

montpelier

Lamela gets kicked for me, although he does fall rather dramatically. Kane plays for his too, doesn't he, not quite a dive but very close.

AshRK

I understand klopps frustration but he got a fair result today. Liverpool and his tactics were crap in second half. He has to start taking responsibilities and even their fans must start questioning him. His team just cannot defend and that goes mostly to klopp.

Jazz

I know many are saying he should be banned because of what has happened to other managers, but honestly wtf do people expect these managers to say after those controversial situations? If I were a manager these days, I would just say "no comment" to every question regardless of the result.
Of course it's understandable that you're emotional after a result like that. That is why I believe the FA handing out bans for these interviews is unfair.
However, they are doing it and you cannot have one rule for one and another for Klopp. It must be consistent across the board.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
It's funny how this twat tried to frame Mourinho saying he's a nice guy... if you're not the referee, back when he was new in England.

Two years and countless of incidents later it's time for a ban alright. If they let this slip, Mourinho should publicly call out the FA.

Petty whining after getting completely outplayed that second half, his face after that Wanyama goal was a piece of art.

Traub

Of course it's understandable that you're emotional after a result like that. That is why I believe the FA handing out bans for these interviews is unfair.
However, they are doing it and you cannot have one rule for one and another for Klopp. It must be consistent across the board.
Agreed on all accounts.

It's actually a bit pathetic that criticising refs is not allowed when every single other aspect of football (including managers and players performances) are continually scrutinised.

Jazz

Agreed on all accounts.

It's actually a bit pathetic that criticising refs is not allowed when every single other aspect of football (including managers and players performances) are continually scrutinised.
All on the FA. They seem to react only when the press makes a big thing about it. What kind of organisation operates like that? They are useless.
However, in the interest of fairness, they should ban him as they did to Wenger and Jose. Then get rid of the stupid rules and allow officials to be accountable.

They should also take into account that this is sports, and it's normal that people get emotional, especially for these managers who are under such enormous pressure.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Kane is offside for the 1st unless you think Lovren's touch creates a new phase of play - isn't it?
The rules don't say it needs to be a new phase of play.
As long as it's a deliberate attempt to okay the ball, he plays him on.

Habs

No, Kane is already in offside when Alli plays the pass, that a Liverpool player touches it on the way to Kane, does not matter at all.
The linesman got it wrong. But sure, i'll gladly take lots of wrong decisions against the scousers in every match :lol:
They explained it on sky after the game. He isn’t classed as offside because lovren supposedly went to clear the ball and when he messed it and plays Kane through it’s not classed as offside. Similar sort of thing for Salah’s first goal if that makes sense. Was clearly a dive though, but for some reason these are now accepted as enough contact for a pen!

Traub

All on the FA. They seem to react only when the press makes a big thing about it. What kind of organisation operates like that? They are useless.
However, in the interest of fairness, they should ban him as they did to Wenger and Jose. Then get rid of the stupid rules and allow officials to be accountable.

They should also take into account that this is sports, and it's normal that people get emotional, especially for these managers who are under such enormous pressure.
Yip.

Does anyone have any idea how much these refs get paid?

el3mel

"Why they allowed this penalty to be called against us ? This reminded me of United offside goal".

montpelier

The rules don't say it needs to be a new phase of play.
As long as it's a deliberate attempt to okay the ball, he plays him on.
''deliberate attempt to play the ball''

just saying elsewhere, we've had this before, and I still can't believe that this is the (correct) interpretation