Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

matt23

Miserable bunch in here.

Last minute goal which keeps them 2 points off the league leaders.

City are on ridiculous form. Every single point counts.

It's what happens when a manager is challenging for a league title, not making points against the board room constantly.
Fair enough, still ban worthy though.

MrBest

Why would anyone complain with that reaction? He saw his side clinch a last min winner. I wish a united manager would show the same spirit.

JohnnyKills

Miserable bunch in here.

Last minute goal which keeps them 2 points off the league leaders.

City are on ridiculous form. Every single point counts.

It's what happens when a manager is challenging for a league title, not making points against the board room constantly.
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick a bit here.

People aren't annoyed at Klopp for showing passion. They're annoyed that it's one rule for Liverpool and one for United (based on previously disciplinary examples, let's see what happens here).

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

And people are talking about ban ? Hahaha. Journalists saying passion and amazing reaction already.
Could he have been more disrespectful to the opposition manager if he tried?

Imagine if Jose did that, he would be lynched.

Judas

Open to offers
It does seem just amazingly hypocritical for him to be praised for such behaviour, when our plonker of a manager would be vilified and ripped to pieces for the same actions.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick a bit here.

People aren't annoyed at Klopp for showing passion. They're annoyed that it's one rule for Liverpool and one for United (based on previously disciplinary examples, let's see what happens here).
It's one rule for Mourinho and one rule for everyone else.

That's what 15 years of unrepentant skulduggery gets you.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It does seem just amazingly hypocritical for him to be praised for such behaviour, when our plonker of a manager would be vilified and ripped to pieces for the same actions.
Because when Mourinho rushes to the pitch, it's to give it large to the opposition fans.

Skills

Snitch
They're doing a better job of this title race thing than us last year.

cyberman

Why would anyone complain with that reaction? He saw his side clinch a last min winner. I wish a united manager would show the same spirit.
Did you see the shit Jose got for the Young Boys / Juve winners?
Seriously?

mav_9me

Forget passion and all that. Only one question. Is there a rule which states managers cannot run on to the pitch at all?

I know they are not supposed to leave their technical area, but that's not really strictly enforced.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Never mind run on the pitch - I nearly jumped out of the window celebrating that goal.

Jordan Pickford :lol::lol: couldn't happen to a bigger bellend.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Hope he gets a ban.

Not because I disagreed with what he did in the slightest, I just can't stand the prick.

since 1977

It's a Merseyside derby. It's the 96th minute & your side scores an unlikely winner to keep them within touching distance of last season's runaway champions. Yeah, I'm quite sure Jose would have shown a lot more restraint & decorum.
So what ? Aren’t rules, rules?

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
It's a Merseyside derby. It's the 96th minute & your side scores an unlikely winner to keep them within touching distance of last season's runaway champions. Yeah, I'm quite sure Jose would have shown a lot more restraint & decorum.
You think that running to the middle of the pitch to celebrate with your keeper, when the game is not yet done, is the standard celebration? Nothing to see here?

God I hate football and how tribal and idiotic fans are. You can say your manager is over the top and needs to occasionally be reminded how to be respectful and not make a fool of himself, nothing will happen. We won't think you like Liverpool any less, or that you don't like Klopp.

You don't have a duty to defend everything that has to do with your fecking club.

Jacko21

Forget passion and all that. Only one question. Is there a rule which states managers cannot run on to the pitch at all?

I know they are not supposed to leave their technical area, but that's not really strictly enforced.
By virtue of the technical area rule, running onto the pitch is obviously prohibited.

NinjaFletch

Obviously he shouldn't have done it, obviously he'll get in trouble for it (or should).

But feck me, if you guys are really pretending you wouldn't fecking love it if we scored a last gasp winner against City or Liverpool and our manager went fecking ballistic I don't know what to say.

Ban

Obviously he shouldn't have done it, obviously he'll get in trouble for it (or should).

But feck me, if you guys are really pretending you wouldn't fecking love it if we scored a last gasp winner against City or Liverpool and our manager went fecking ballistic I don't know what to say.
Well that's not the issue, isn't it?

Josh 76

Do you not remember Ferguson and Kidd running on to the pitch against Sheffield Wednesday.
Yes, we won the title that season . If Liverpool don't win the title after that celebration, he will look more of a tit than usual.

Judas

Open to offers

Oh obviously, but Klopp goes ballistic over everything. He acted the same when they won against Norwich.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Everyone on Sky and Sky News are having a big jolly-up about him running on the pitch.. all laughs a jokes, ingnoring the fact it was completely disrespectful to the opposition.

I’d bet £1000 he won’t be banned, he’ll only be warned my The FA.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

Has anyone said that?

Jose literally got sent off for this...
Klopp is already starting to be praised by the media.

Everyone always says that's it's due to Jose's past actions etc. But if Klopp's actions keep on being ignored, he isn't ever going to build up a repertoire of disciplinary issues.

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
Jurgen shouldn't have ran on the pitch.

BUT

I don't care. :) We won.

acnumber9

Do you not remember Ferguson and Kidd running on to the pitch against Sheffield Wednesday.
I do. Do you? Alex Ferguson never went on the pitch and it was a win that sent us top with 5 games to play. Not a win in the 14th game of the season to put us second.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
You think that running to the middle of the pitch to celebrate with your keeper, when the game is not yet done, is the standard celebration? Nothing to see here?

God I hate football and how tribal and idiotic fans are. You can say your manager is over the top and needs to occasionally be reminded how to be respectful and not make a fool of himself, nothing will happen. We won't think you like Liverpool any less, or that you don't like Klopp.

You don't have a duty to defend everything that has to do with your fecking club.
I could say the same about you & a few others on here. You don't have to vent your spleen every time the manager of your hated rivals actually shows passion on the touchline. I seem to recall a lot of people on The Caf actually praising his demonstrative attitude when he was in charge of Dortmund. I wonder what's changed ? I understand you're pissed at what happened at Anfield in relation to us grabbing an undeserved 3 points. But it is what is, & when you've calmed down you'll probably realize that Jurgen Klopp isn't the devil incarnate who should be brought to justice because he celebrates like a madman at his side winning a very important game.