Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

JohnnyKills

Surely that's a ban?

Oh yeah, forgot: Klopp's exempt because he doesn't manage United and he makes irreverent comments in press conference.

el3mel

They're worse than last season in terms of performance but incredibly more lucky.

AshRK

Liverpool this season are just United of 2017-18 with more luck. But ofcourse no one will bash them.

Jacko21

Ban incoming.

Jose sent off at Southampton last season for daring to place his right toe on the pitch.

Art Vandelay

Why didn't the ref do anything about it? I thought Pochettino leaving his technical area for the scuffle down the sidelines was bad, but this twat invading the pitch to attention seek is worse.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Definitely a ban incoming for that. When he hugged the other member of staff also on the pitch. 2 bans. It's hard not to smile when he does this shit though.. he'll be a motivational speaker when he leaves football. He remind me of the Ultimate Warrior from WWF.

marktan

He'll get a ban.

But it reminded me of Fergie when Bruce scored that header late on against Wednesday in 93. Much rather be challenging for something and our manager passionate, rather than the dejection we have week in week out with Mourinho.

acnumber9

I haven’t seen anyone celebrate winning trophies like that. It’s a league game in December. Mourinho isn’t the only attention seeking manager around.

acnumber9

He'll get a ban.

But it reminded me of Fergie when Bruce scored that header late on against Wednesday in 93. Much rather be challenging for something and our manager passionate, rather than the dejection we have week in week out with Mourinho.
Jesus, it was nothing like that. Either in what happened or the significance. Plus if I remember right it was Kidd on the pitch.

PepsiCola

Miserable bunch in here.

Last minute goal which keeps them 2 points off the league leaders.

City are on ridiculous form. Every single point counts.

It's what happens when a manager is challenging for a league title, not making points against the board room constantly.

CA1

I'd actually be arsed if City weren't that good.

It's a matter of when not if he looks like a bridesmaid again because City are freakishly good.

The more he cheers now, the sweeter it will be when he goes the same way as Rodgers and Benitez as a nearly man.

shaky

Typical Mourinho. Making it all about himself when the jammy winning goal goes in, to cover up the fact his team was pretty poor yet again.

Pagh Wraith

I really worry about the blood pressure of some of you. If it's against the rules, then fine him and move on. But how can you seriously be that annoyed by that celebration?

Canagel

Did they ban pep for this?? If they didn't I doubt klopp will get any punishment

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I haven’t seen anyone celebrate winning trophies like that. It’s a league game in December. Mourinho isn’t the only attention seeking manager around.
He's such an annoying attention seeking feckwit. Has no business running on the pitch like a lunatic.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
He'll get a ban.

Indeed, he might be a dick but he's clearly committed to his role right now and passionate about it. Could do with that here.

PepsiCola

Again, he's in the title race and a last minute win like this can be season defining come the end of it.

We used to celebrate goals like this when we were a proper side.

dove

I really worry about the blood pressure of some of you. If it's against the rules, fine him and move on. But how can you seriously be annoyed by that celebration?
I don't think me or anyone else here is annoyed by the celebration itself. More about how incompetent, biased and useless organisation the FA is. We all know FA won't take any action, City players can literally headbutt refs meanwhile Jose gets fined and banned for ridiculous reasons.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Again, he's in the title race and a last minute win like this can be season defining come the end of it.

Fergie never done anything like that. Klopp is an attention seeking cnut who always plays up to the cameras.

acnumber9

When has anyone in United’s squad or management ran on the pitch like that when winning a game in December?

el3mel

And people are talking about ban ? Hahaha. Journalists saying passion and amazing reaction already.

LFCFAN

Supports
Liverpool
When has anyone in United’s squad or management ran on the pitch like that when winning a game in December?

Do you not remember Ferguson and Kidd running on to the pitch against Sheffield Wednesday.