Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
So your imaginary friend can judge you, but not the fans or your employers based on a tangible metric, like, oh I don't know...... WINNING THINGS!
deluded tit will go full Keegan before the end of the season and Liverpool will win nothing.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Not this nonsense again. Liverpool's net spend is low because they are a selling club that also got lucky with the fallout of the Neymar transfer. They absolutely fleeced Barca for Coutinho, probably double of what he would go for without Barca having Neymar money.

They sold Ings for £20m for gods sake. Richer clubs will never be able to do that because the wage increase would make up a huge chunk of the fee. For example, City sold Dzeko for a meagre £9.8m, despite him being several levels above Danny Ings when he was sold. That is because they accepted a lower fee to move him on, as no club would be able to afford his wages while also paying a sizeable fee.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
You're the Red Devils and have a picture of Satan on your shirts.

God does not support a team but it's certain that you lot piss him off.
It's commonly accepted that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is Jesus reborn. Jesus is the son of God, which pretty much makes him a God too, or at the very least a demigod.

So, in conclusion, Ole is God and he loves United.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Not this nonsense again. Liverpool's net spend is low because they are a selling club that also got lucky with the fallout of the Neymar transfer. They absolutely fleeced Barca for Coutinho, probably double of what he would go for without Barca having Neymar money.

They sold Ings for £20m for gods sake. Richer clubs will never be able to do that because the wage increase would make up a huge chunk of the fee. For example, City sold Dzeko for a meagre £9.8m, despite him being several levels above Danny Ings when he was sold. That is because they accepted a lower fee to move him on, as no club would be able to afford his wages while also paying a sizeable fee.
Dzeko went several years earlier tbf.

Iceicebaby

Supports
Liverpool
Ings is on loan at Southampton isn’t he?
Think your confusing him with Liverpool’s other non impact striker solanke.
Who did go for 20m. Which isn’t really surprising as he’s a decently rated young English player.
Dzeko is clearly the superior player but like you said was on huge wages, non English(so no English player premium) and most importantly was sold a year before the Neymar transfer inflated the market like crazy.
Comparing those transfers is like comparing prices for apples today and orange prices 4 years ago.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Ings is on loan at Southampton isn’t he?
Think your confusing him with Liverpool’s other non impact striker solanke.
Who did go for 20m. Which isn’t really surprising as he’s a decently rated young English player.
Dzeko is clearly the superior player but like you said was on huge wages, non English(so no English player premium) and most importantly was sold a year before the Neymar transfer inflated the market like crazy.
Comparing those transfers is like comparing prices for apples today and orange prices 4 years ago.
Ings will be bought at the end of his loan for £19.8m. And your apples to oranges analogy is nonsensical. Ings is a rotten apple that no half decent club will touch. Dzeko was unfavoured at City and moved to Roma and performed quite well, 85 goals in 4 seasons.

Attributing it to the Neymar transfer is plain lazy. As if solid strikers went for peanuts until Neymar changed everything. Liverpool bought Benteke for £41m the same year Dzeko was sold to Roma for £10m. But it was the Neymar transfer that made that all possible right :lol:

Iceicebaby

Supports
Liverpool
Ings will be bought at the end of his loan for £19.8m. And your apples to oranges analogy is nonsensical. Ings is a rotten apple that no half decent club will touch. Dzeko was unfavoured at City and moved to Roma and performed quite well, 85 goals in 4 seasons.

Attributing it to the Neymar transfer is plain lazy. As if solid strikers went for peanuts until Neymar changed everything. Liverpool bought Benteke for £41m the same year Dzeko was sold to Roma for £10m. But it was the Neymar transfer that made that all possible right :lol:
Ah didn’t know that he was joining them in the summer.

Still pretty typical price for a Bang average English player and not like Ings is stinking it up at Southampton. Has 7 in 18 games in a crap team.
Different situation still from dzeko. Like you pointed out he was on silly money,wanted out and city wanted rid of.
I rate dzeko for the record.

Also ofcourse silly money was before Neymar. But it defiantly drove it to even sillier heights. 100+M for freaking Coutinho? Which meant 70m for each of Van Djik and Alison which meant average players like Ings and Solanke prices also went up.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
When he signed for United, he saw the light and quickly realized his foolishness in believing in Liverpool. His words
A team switcher? Yuk. Truly the worst of the worst.

You can change your name, your gender, your nationality and that's all fine but to change your team? Those people should be forced to walk through the city naked whilst a tall nun rings a bell and says "shame".

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
A team switcher? Yuk. Truly the worst of the worst.

You can change your name, your gender, your nationality and that's all fine but to change your team? Those people should be forced to walk through the city naked whilst a tall nun rings a bell and says "shame".
John Terry did the same?

Eli Zee

Liverpool has taken part in 3 cup finals under Klopp's leadership and subsequently lost them all, he also managed to lose 3 out of the 4 cup finals that his Dortmund team were involved in. This has led some people to believe that Klopp is a fraud or a bottler or simply a shite football manager. The debate rages on.

Hope this helps.
Lebron James (arguably the best basketball player ever) has been to like 9 finals and won only 3

Fluctuation0161

I really can. They're a point off, having Coutinho as another option would be an incredible asset. He had 7 goals and 6 assists in 13 games before he had to leave in January.

They could easily go with a more defensive setup in the games that are necessary, but Coutinho would have turned plenty of their draws in to wins because he's exactly what they lack: a genuinely creative midfield player. I don't think it is at all a stretch to say having Coutinho as an option would have gained them at least a few points.
Agreed. The equivalent would be City selling their best player (Aguero?) to fund Bravo, Nolito and all their full backs. They'd have dropped more points.

As much as I don't want Liverpool to win the league, they are a proper club. Unlike the corrupt mob over at City with unlimited fake funds.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The english press/media and their love for Liverpool/Klopp is amazing :lol:

I can't be bothered to read the whole article but do you disagree with the headline in the tweet?

There's only so much you can do - if we finish on 90+ points, which is (highly) likely, and still don't win the league, I'll just hold my hands up and say fair play to City.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I can't be bothered to read the whole article but do you disagree with the headline in the tweet?

There's only so much you can do - if we finish on 90+ points, which is (highly) likely, and still don't win the league, I'll just hold my hands up and say fair play to City.
I feel the same Liverpool have been outstanding this year and if they lose its because they are up against one the best pl sides ever. I dont want liverpool to win the leauge, but i respect as a proper club. As a Man utd supporter it pains me to say that we need a lot of succrsfull transfer windows to catch up to city and a great manager who might or not be OGS.

shaky

Lebron James (arguably the best basketball player ever) has been to like 9 finals and won only 3
Exactly. Great players are nothing without a manager who can actually get them over the winning line.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Exactly. Great players are nothing without a manager who can actually get them over the winning line.
Luckily for James he had an all-time great like Tyronn Lue at the helm when he pulled off the greatest achievement of his career.

Suedesi

Actually think Liverpool have a better chance of winning the European Cup than the Premier League.

They're practically in the semis and I fancy them to do City/Juve over one match provided they get to the final.

Josh 76

Actually think Liverpool have a better chance of winning the European Cup than the Premier League.

They're practically in the semis and I fancy them to do City/Juve over one match provided they get to the final.
They has a easier run last year to win the CL last year and couldn't do it.

Fridge chutney

I know what you're saying, but this is probabilistically untrue. It is more likely that Liverpool end the season as PL champions than as Champions of Europe (oh what a horrific discussion this is!)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not a great comparison. A player relies on everyone around them to get it right too. A manager has to make them get it right.

Suedesi

I know what you're saying, but this is probabilistically untrue. It is more likely that Liverpool end the season as PL champions than as Champions of Europe (oh what a horrific discussion this is!)
The bookies certainly support your view:
21/10 to win the PL
21/5 to win the CL
and indeed it's horrible either way

Eli Zee

Is this a highly ambitious attempt to qualify Klopp as the best football manager ever?
No, just that you can’t win every final you play in... we’ve had our fair share of finals losses. Doesn’t necessarily take anything away from the manager. Sometimes, the other manager/team is just better or luck plays a factor.

Eli Zee

Not a great comparison. A player relies on everyone around them to get it right too. A manager has to make them get it right.
Sometimes, a manager will do everything right and his players will just be outplayed. Sometimes, the other manager is just a little bit better of a tactician. Or luck plays a factor.

No team wins every final they play in, is all I’m saying.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
They has a easier run last year to win the CL last year and couldn't do it.
The run to the final wasn't the issue (although playing City in the QF wasn't exactly easy), it was the fact that we came up against a much better side than we were in that final. Until Salah went off injured, we were doing well. It can't really be levelled at Klopp that Karius decided he didn't want a winners medal after all. Karius had done well for us in the few months leading up to that final so Klopp rightly stuck with him. Clearly, Karius will only ever be remembered for that game though and Klopp has another final loss on his CV

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Poor guy hasn't had any money to spend :(
Without the £450 million Liverpool received for the sale of Coutinho, they would very likely be stuck with that very same underperforming squad.

Pity Liverpool. Pity Klopp.