Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Without the £450 million Liverpool received for the sale of Coutinho, they would very likely be stuck with that very same underperforming squad.

Pity Liverpool. Pity Klopp.
Err billion, not million thank you very much.

montpelier

under that tweet says

Since Klopp began his reign, Liverpool have spent £383.9m on new signings, although he did receive a hefty return for the sale of Coutinho.

shaky

Damn.
Bloke's bitter that his all conquering squad could barely muster up a single chance against Utd's 10 man reserve team at Old Trafford. Don't blame him really. Will end up being the points that cost him the title.

el3mel

Mind games to force us to play well against City for our pride and all these things.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Well you'll just prove him right.
That's the point of this comment, surely?

Try and fire United up to get something and ultimately help Liverpool in their quest for the title, or at the very least, give his own fan base some cheap laughs at the expense of their biggest rivals.

Its 0-0 at Old Trafford and Ederson kicks his last goal-kick of the game when a strong gust of wind propels the ball into the top right hand corner of the Manchester United net.City claim the 3pts.

Art Vandelay

The only time I've ever wanted us to lose a match. Hope they miss out by a point and he forever laments us being down to 10 men and his utter lack of balls to attack.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
Mind games to force us to play well against City for our pride and all these things.
That's exactly what i thought when he said it although it's a pretty crap attempt, surprised so many other United fans are raging over this comments.

Uniquim

Not to burst any bubbles, but he did actually go on to say Solskjaer needs time just like he (Klopp) himself needed time. He just cracked a joke before answering seriously. In his usual smug cnuttish manner.

The full quote is still a tinge bitter, but it is better than how that tweet above portrays his answer.

Jürgen Klopp said:
'They never helped us, why should we help them?

'You have to find your own solutions! No, he needs time. I need time, he needs time.

'You cannot perform wonders, none of us can do that. It is quite a competitive league. I don't think you'll find a lot of people speaking too positively about me when I came here in October if we didn't have a good ride in the Europa League.

'We all have to try our best and work every day. In the end, I think the financial power of United is big enough to sort the problems.'

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Klopp and Sky reporter talking about the London marathon today.

Klopp: "How long is the marathon?"
Sky reporter: "26.1 miles"
Klopp: "That's not bad. It's worse for me, 42 kilometres! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Eric7C

Klopp and Sky reporter talking about the London marathon today.

Klopp: "How long is the marathon?"
Sky reporter: "26.1 miles"
Klopp: "That's not bad. It's worse for me, 42 kilometres! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
:houllier::lol:

Bet he was working on that all morning.