Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You can see this record meant so much for Jurgen. He looks devastated in his Post match interview.

The players let him down tonight and he knows that. Looked clueless and tired. I guess thats a result of overplaying your players all season. Especially the front three looked drained for a long time now and he just keep playing them.

Jurgen has To take the blame If they go out to Athletico in 11 days. Just shocking management.
Athletico will be fired up after that but o can see this giving Liverpool a kick up the arse.

They’ll go through

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Think that was from the last time they got trashed at Vicarage Road, when this happened

I had no idea.

Not sure what's funnier, Liverpool losing 3-0 to Watford twice under Klopp, or me posting that link in a Whatsapp chat to a bunch of self-proclaimed football experts (including my brother the massive twat) and not a single one of them noticed it was from 2015.

:lol::lol::lol:

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Klopp had a shocker tonight. Thank feck we only have to put up with him as our manager for another 4 seasons after this one.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Modern football? How many coaches stick around for years?
The days of SAF, Wenger et al are no more.
If he sees our his contract he will have been with us for almost 9 seasons. A long way off SAF etc but still long by today’s standards.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
If he sees our his contract he will have been with us for almost 9 seasons. A long way off SAF etc but still long by today’s standards.
That’s what I was alluding to. It’s unusual to stay even that long these days

I can see him back in Germany or Spain

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
That’s what I was alluding to. It’s unusual to stay even that long these days

I can see him back in Germany or Spain
If the timing is right I could see him going straight into managing German NT after us. He said that he doesn’t want to be a manger late into his life. He’ll be 57 when his current contract ends.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Has he mentioned Antonio Valencia being offside as one of the reasons for the loss?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Where is body language expert Robin van Persie? Would love to hear what he thinks about Klopp smiling after losing!
I'm sure Robin would say I am spot on: He s just smiling because he keeps hoping for a way out of Liverpool. What better way to say adios than to win the PL while going on a terrible run for the last games of the season. Klopp can say he needs a new challenge, players get blamed, goes out with a historical high and gets to move out God forsaken Liverpool while forever being a damn hero. He s had it all planned out this way. That sneaky German fella.

montpelier

He's super downplaying the idea of the season being abandoned, it's brilliant. Liverpool fans won't be stupid enough to take the possibility seriously or something.

You need to wise up lads. I'd be going tshirts, petitions early doors on this one.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Guess we are not getting any interviews tonight?

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Always thought both managers had to speak to the broadcaster after live games? What a kop out (hehe).

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Celebrities talk about serious issues to raise awareness you dumb feck.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven

I actually think he's right. Why ask him about the Corona virus? He can still say wash your hands or something but why would a reporter ask him about it? Happens way to often that they just ask random famous people for their opinion instead of experts.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

He’s just sulking there because they’re in bad form, he’s spoke about politics pretty often over the years.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

And they often harm the process by saying things that are misinformed. Believing experts should be the sole voice on serious issues is a pretty normal position to take.