Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Reckon they will be exciting and frustrating for their fans. Offensively really good to watch. Defensively might get found out from time to time.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
People who worry about Liverpool's attack in here forget about their midfield and defence.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
They're playing against the perfect opponent. Ridiculous the number of people who were actually hoping for Liverpool to win today.

Liverpool only have one game a week to focus on - two when the cups come round.
I can't see Liverpool challenging for the title with that team so it would be better if they beat Arsenal today imo

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
People who worry about Liverpool's attack in here forget about their midfield and defence.
I don't think anyone's forgetting their midfield and defence: most of us recognise it's incredibly shaky and exposed. On a good day though they're very capable in attack which is a concern.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I can't see Liverpool challenging for the title with that team so it would be better if they beat Arsenal today imo
If he's worth his salt, Klopp has to be worried about the lead drop from 4-1 to 4-3, and his team's inability to slow things down once Arsenal began to find a rhythm.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
The cnut needs to start wearing contact lenses, he can't control his glasses.

Bojan11

Let the overrating begin. I'd be disappointed if we didn't beat that Arsenal team.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He makes me cringe so much it's unbelievable. I don't have much else against him though.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
If he's worth his salt, Klopp has to be worried about the lead drop from 4-1 to 4-3, and his team's inability to slow things down once Arsenal began to find a rhythm.
Arsenal are no relegation team, so I guess outscoring them on their turf will let the satisfaction predominate. That being said, they should really get someone decent for the LB spot

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
This was typically of Klopp team last season. They tend to play well against top team, but I will not be surprised if they struggle against smaller team this season. Next week, they could still loose 4-0 to Mainz Burnley and this victory will be forgotten. They would need to show more consistency then they did last season if they want to challenge for the league title.

Jagga7

I think he's brilliant. Charismatic and always plays an attacking brand of football. Would have loved him at United.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Arsenal are no relegation team, so I guess outscoring them on their turf will let the satisfaction predominate. That being said, they should really get someone decent for the LB spot
Arsenal did have Holding-Chambers as CB. Outscoring them isn't that impressive

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
People wanting the scousers to win...jesus. Just look at the mug of their nobhead manager and tell me you want them to win. Grade A cnut.

They were up against a championship CB pairing today so Im not worried

SirAF

Ageist
People wanting the scousers to win...jesus. Just look at the mug of their nobhead manager and tell me you want them to win. Grade A cnut.

This.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
They have a class attack let's be honest. In my opinion the quartet of Sturridge, Coutinho, Firmino, Mane is the most complete in the League & will be hard for any team to stop. They all have trickery, technique, pace & are capable of moments of magic.

The problem with them is the remaining of the team is either average or indeed even terrible. Henderson, Klavan, Lovren, Mignolet, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Clyne, Can etc none of these players apart from 1 or 2 are CL quality.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Arsenal did have Holding-Chambers as CB. Outscoring them isn't that impressive
None of the goals Liverpool scored can be attributed to blatant blunders of the CBs, though

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best

He is the problem. I find him incredibly likeable

He is a superb character who I enjoy

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hopefully the other "tough" games in their early tough start actually end up being tough, and not against teams as ravaged by injury.

As momentum can build and be hard to stop.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
None of the goals Liverpool scored can be attributed to blatant blunders of the CBs, though
I think having a guy straight from the championship and Chambers who normally is a back up right back playing as a pair for the first time must have had some impact on the game

EmPeeKay

Agreed, I am genuinely not worried either. Klopp is a great Manager, he has brought plenty of energy and attacking flair to this Liverpool team, but he can be very one-dimensional at times, especially when his pressing game doesn't work, i.e. he doesn't have a "plan b". I also did not see the "pressing game" in the first half which is apparently his "trademark" way of playing the game, when in fact many other coaches before him have used it.

Not worried at all, once this team faces a decent defence they will get frustrated and make mistakes at the back.

Robbie Boy

Yup.

Classical Mechanic

Agreed, I am genuinely not worried either. Klopp is a great Manager, he has brought plenty of energy and attacking flair to this Liverpool team, but he can be very one-dimensional at times, especially when his pressing game doesn't work, i.e. he doesn't have a "plan b". I also did not see the "pressing game" in the first half which is apparently his "trademark" way of playing the game, when in fact many other coaches before him have used it.

Not worried at all, once this team faces a decent defence they will get frustrated and make mistakes at the back.
Totally agree.

Klopp's Liverpool will struggle against defensive teams and lose a number of those games because their defense is crap. They will likely nob City and any other teams that plays a high line, not many sides in the PL do though.