Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's the fawning that really irritates me. Yes he's a good manager but taking 'closing down your opponent' and 'running around a bit' and giving it a fancy continental name doesn't make you a genius.
Not to mention that embarrassing mass celebration of the late home draw v some sh!T team I can't even remember

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Are you a United fan?

If so I find it very difficult to understand how you enjoy a Liverpool manager celebrate a goal like that.

Really bad winner and a sore loser by the looks of it.
I don't enjoy seeing Liverpool win

But I can't just make up faux hatred for a guy who I liked long before he became Liverpool manager.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
I think he's brilliant. Charismatic and always plays an attacking brand of football. Would have loved him at United.
Have to say I think he got it spot on today. The arsenal centre of defence was clearly their weakness so he put out a very attacking team to get at that weakness. Will be some season to watch if they're like that every game. Mourinho would prob cry watching a team set up like that

Classical Mechanic

It's the fawning that really irritates me. Yes he's a good manager but taking 'closing down your opponent' and 'running around a bit' and giving it a fancy continental name doesn't make you a genius.
Indeed. Tactically he is rudimentary. Today he came up against another idealist that won't change his set up depending on the opposition which is why I agreed with @klopper67 's prediction of an exciting game.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Just like 90% of the Caf in 2014 :angel:
Hardly. The CAF has always had a hard on for Mourinho. Probably due to him always sucking up to Fergie and United in general, plus him hating Liverpool.

Complaining about Klopp while cheering Jose comes off as slightly hypocritical from a neutral standpoint:D
Oh, wow. A German CAF member rushing to Meistar.Klopps rescue, what a surprise and not stereotypical at all. What is next, will you sing a Klopp song playing a accordion?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Interesting post-match answers from him. Mentioned that he went overboard on the sidelines after the 4th goal and that he didn't help with keeping their concentration etc. Didn't catch it completely, maybe someone can post it.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Interesting post-match answers from him. Mentioned that he went overboard on the sidelines after the 4th goal and that he didn't help with keeping their concentration etc. Didn't catch it completely, maybe someone can post it.
yeah its all about him. twat

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
He hates Mourinho and loves Klopp
Just like 90% of the Caf in 2014 :angel:
It's the perfectly natural and human thing to do tbh.

Seeing that he's clearly the most obnoxious and intolerable POS in football, noone likes Mourinho unless they absolutely have to.

Even then you always have a choice IMO, but Utd fans have convinced themselves they don't.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Haha this would be so true if it wasn't complete fabrication.
It wasn't even that long ago

Perhaps you should check the Klopp threads before he was at Liverpool and the Jose one when the shit with the physio occurred

I would say a high percentage of the caf respected Klopp and thought Jose was a clown. Not 90% in fairness but a significant % all the same

It's funny the way things turn out. Like I said earlier just because I like Klopp doesn't mean I want Liverpool to win. And now that Jose is the manager I want nothing but the best for him

Bojan11

It wasn't even that long ago

Perhaps you should check the Klopp threads before he was at Liverpool and the Jose one when the shit with the physio occurred

I would say a high percentage of the caf respected Klopp and thought Jose was a clown. Not 90% in fairness but a significant % all the same

It's funny the way things turn out. Like I said earlier just because I like Klopp doesn't mean I want Liverpool to win. And now that Jose is the manager I want nothing but the best for him
You missed the part where majority of caf wanted Jose to replace Sir Alex back in 2013.

But do carry on.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Hardly. Caf has had a Mourinho love in long before Klopp
There was no love-in from fans when he was the Chelsea manager for the first time. His Inter stint changed that (probably because he twatted Barca). With Real he then became more polarizing simply because many football fans choose either Real or Barca over the other one on some level.

yeah its all about him. twat
Not my point no. Managers are prone to take on the errors of their team and that's generally a good approach on two accounts because 1) they're in charge and 2) it takes negative attention away from players. However in this case his mistake that he admitted to is one that you don't see many managers make and that's because of his uncontrollable passion that's so polarizing.

Bojan11

It's true Jose has also been very popular at times on the caf

But he certainly wasn't this time last year
Maybe cause he was managing one of our rivals and winning the league with them. Just maybe that had something to do with it.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Maybe cause he was managing one of our rivals and winning the league with them. Just maybe that had something to do with it.
The fact he'd been acting like a dick after the whole Carneiro thing hardly helped...

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
No I think it was more to do with the thing with the physio

But do carry on. Jose definitely lost popularity on the caf at that time following that incident.

Anyway I have no idea what you are taking issue with, I've explained eveyything above. I can't just make up fake hatred for a guy because he took over as manager of Liverpool

That was my initial post that got jumped on by people expressing hilarious fake hatred for a guy they probably liked 10 months ago

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Great manager who'll no doubt be getting exposed in the greatest league in the world any minute now...

The "attention seeking" stuff is laughable. Not only because it's inaccurate but because it's getting spouted by fans of a club with without doubt the biggest attention seeking cnut in world football.

MJJ

Great manager who'll no doubt be getting exposed in the greatest league in the world any minute now...

The "attention seeking" stuff is laughable. Not only because it's inaccurate but because it's getting spouted by fans of a club with without doubt the biggest attention seeking cnut in world football.
Do fans of any other league say this? Its weird how EPL followers cant just call it EPL, no its the greatest league in the world always.

Nik70

Do fans of any other league say this? Its weird how EPL followers cant just call it EPL, no its the greatest league in the world always.
Maybe it is the greatest league in the world...

Robbie Boy

Fake hatred for Klopp :lol: I find him incredibly dislikable and I don't think he's a hard chap not to like.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
What happens on here is only natural. The more Celtic, Bayern, Liverpool, Dortmund etc. fans spout shite about Mourinho the more tribal we will get about defending him.

And my dislike for Klopp is genuine. I do think he acts alot for the camera, and he is also a notoriously sore looser that love to spout shite about United.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's the perfectly natural and human thing to do tbh.

Seeing that he's clearly the most obnoxious and intolerable POS in football, noone likes Mourinho unless they absolutely have to.

Even then you always have a choice IMO, but Utd fans have convinced themselves they don't.
Say what you want about Mourinho but Klopp's a bell end, dunno why all German fans fancy him so much, it's so weird how quick you are to come and jump to his defence at every opportunity.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Fake hatred for Klopp :lol: I find him incredibly dislikable and I don't think he's a hard chap not to like.
You're blinded by your United fandom/Liverpool hatred. He's incredibly easy to like. I'm sure most neutral fans would agree.

FWIW, I have no problem with United fans hating him. I'd hate him too if he was my rivals manager. I just totally disagree with the whole argument that he's easy to dislike or he's an attention seeker. He's none of those things. He's simply Liverpool manager and that's enough of a reason to hate him for United fans.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Makes me laugh all you lot saying how much you can't stand Klopp when you managed by Mourinho - the most despised manager by rival fans in the league.

As above!

Robbie Boy

You're blinded by your United fandom/Liverpool hatred. He's incredibly easy to like. I'm sure most neutral fans would agree.
Nah. He's quite a marmite character, I would say. Can't say I had any real opinions on him when he was at Dortmund but I find him incredibly annoying. He's not my cup of tea and it wouldn't make a difference what PL club he was managing.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Say what you want about Mourinho but Klopp's a bell end, dunno why all German fans fancy him so much, it's so weird how quick you are to come and jump to his defence at every opportunity.
A large majority here fancied Klopp before he took over the scouser job. Now he's coaching Liverpool, he's a bellend. Not exactly surprising, but still a bit childish.
It's less about defending Klopp and more about pointing out to some serious double standards, considering you are coached by an eye-poking, physio-harassing ego-maniac.
I mean, I get it, given the rivalry, but it's slinging rocks in a glasshouse nonetheless. I don't hold a grudge against either of them, btw. Both provide some good entertainment, and football would be a bit less exciting without loonies like them

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Before Klopp managed Liverpool, most Utd fans liked him.

Before Mourinho managed Utd, most (probably all) Liverpool fans hated him.

In terms of opinions, the managerial merry go round in the last couple of season has been easier on us - we haven't had to change our opinions on anybody.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I like him but Liverpool is an average team, and despite a good attack it's nowhere as good that it can compensate for an average midfield and defence.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I don't see the problem with his antics. He's got the dippers on his side and they love him.

ZDwyr

Don't really have an issue with him. I think many who dislike his antics have just looked for some reason to not like him as he is in charge of Liverpool.

Sad Chris

Don't really have an issue with him. I think many who dislike his antics have just looked for some reason to not like him as he is in charge of Liverpool.
That is reason enough in itself. Hate the twat.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Say what you want about Mourinho...erm ok, he gouged an eyeball, caused a ref to retire, unspeakably spiteful to Wenger, conspiracy theorist beyond compare, caused his former club to offer substantial damages to a prominent female physio...

But yeah, that Klopp he's a one, isn't he? Far worse. Awful human being. Toxic. Poison.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Having your favorite team managed by Mourinho doesn't mean Klopp's stupidity cannot be pointed and laughed at. What kinda fecked up logic is that anyway ?