Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

pav1790

Rattled.

People said SAF wouldn't win PL if he face this clown? Ole got him this nervous. SAF would end him easily.
Ole hasn’t even began to play mind games. Until now it’s only been about relieving pressure from his young squad. Imagine when he doesn’t have to defend his corner week in week out.

Gasolin

I think teams have found a way. While Klopp only can play one type of football, once you found system against him it will not be easy as before. If I remember correct, same thing happened in Dortmund.

However this game, they should have one point from my point of view. For me, it can't get more penalty then that (handball). I know they have been lucky with referees last season and VAR (even this in some games) but looking at this game alone, they have been hard done by referee. If it happened to us, like for example Tottenham och Crystal Palace game, I would be irritated.
Yes, I remember a conversation like that. Klopp is fantastic. I hope Ole is more versatile. So far, he seems to be.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Slightly concerned about the gap between the Villa game and United. It’s 9 days and we normally struggle when we have big gaps like that. I’d almost rather have United’s schedule to keep the players sharp.

We always seem to respond badly to big breaks.

Gasolin

Why does Klopp insist on embarrassing himself like this? You'd think he's capable of logical thinking, but oh well.
It's a good sign. We want a bit of nervousness on them. It's actually delightful!

Haddock

It's not Klopp but the derangement is glorious to witness:

Last edited:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I hope Ed knows we don’t have to offer Klopp rent money for living in his head.

Real Name

That's so bizarre, they lose and he brings out United out of nothing. And then says there are no excuses. After actually giving an excuse. :lol: Couldn't make it up.
As some others said I expect us to get nothing now at Anfield.
But it is fun how we are in his head. It would be glorious if we won 1:0 with a dubious penalty and he would go mental because of it. Preferably in the 95th minute after the added 4 minutes have passed.

In any case he's an enormous twat, always has been.

Ladron de redcafe

What a puerile, stupid, discursive comment. The first thing that a manager does after losing to Southampton and losing further ground in a titlr race they were favourites to win only a month prior is....bring up another team's penalties.

The only thing that makes it even more ridiculous is that United have only had 1 more penalty this season than Liverpool.

Verbalkint

It's a bit funny because we have 6 penalties, which is 1 more than Liverpool has received this season. Klopp is rattled.

lysglimt

Scout
I am yet to hear a pundit claiming Liverpool should have had a penalty yesterday

Red_Aaron

Even if we beat Burnley and them they'd still be overwhelming favorites for the league.

We're much improved of late but they're still a far better side with big cup winning experience throughout the side. He's got tonnes of experience himself of course

This all makes his little outburst so bizarre, he's giving his players excuses when he should be getting them focused on the task at hand. Say we do get a favourable decision at there place will that inspire a comeback from them or are they just as likely to lose their heads over it.

For a manager of his experience with a team as good as he has its really odd behaviour.

I'd literally sell my soul for a last minute dodgy penalty winner at anfield

Gasolin

Even if we beat Burnley and them they'd still be overwhelming favorites for the league.

We're much improved of late but they're still a far better side with big cup winning experience throughout the side. He's got tonnes of experience himself of course

This all makes his little outburst so bizarre, he's giving his players excuses when he should be getting them focused on the task at hand. Say we do get a favourable decision at there place will that inspire a comeback from them or are they just as likely to lose their heads over it.

For a manager of his experience with a team as good as he has its really odd behaviour.

I'd literally sell my soul for a last minute dodgy penalty winner at anfield
Should we beat Burnley, we just need to not lose at Anfield. It's a very different game then. I really think Klopp is losing it because teams have decided to just lock things down and this time, it's not working. Mind you, they have been lucky to have everything go their way in the last 2 seasons so this should be just a reversal to the mean.

On the other side, that United side is playing within the means: it has picked up the most pts in since Feb 2020 or 28/29 games. It is still to be seen if they can reproduce the post lockdown form but to be fair, why not at this point?

RedCurry

Last couple of games I thought Liverpool just got unlucky with their chances. But against Southampton they had a good 10 min spell right after half time but looked second best for rest of the game. I expected a response yesterday but the team came out even worse than the last game. I would be concerned if I were Klopp.

Interval

Level
Eventually they'll get their shit together and create a gap to the chasing teams. Too much quality there to not win. Bit like 2009 United.

Denis' cuff

He says “no excuses” after making our penalties his excuse

did he mention Leicester’s 8 penalties or just our 6 (one more than theirs)

cafecillos

Is the quote in the title legit? I mean, did he actually say "than me" instead of "than Liverpool"?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Ole hasn’t even began to play mind games. Until now it’s only been about relieving pressure from his young squad. Imagine when he doesn’t have to defend his corner week in week out.
Once ole wins a title then I think mind games could would be epic. Knock that feckin bleached teeth smile off his face with a simple wry ole smile.

Silent Assassin redux

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Great manager. Horrible loser. Why bringing manutd into this? Mind games I guess due to upcoming game with us. Its january Kloppy sign someone on loan and arrest the situation. You are the champions FFS.

Loon

:lol:
Wenger was the same as he descended into hypocrisy and nonsense after being loved-up by press and likely fans on here in his initial years: Benitez, Guardiola, Mourinho all similar.

I've said it countless times, the true test of a manager is when things go against them and this cnut is only having a blip.

Dyslexic Untied

I thought they were a bit unlucky with a couple of the decisions yesterday. None of them were very clear mistakes, but a couple could have gone either way and I'd probably be disappointed if it were us.

They seem off at the moment though. Trent and Salah clearly not in the best of form. Firminho mostly invisible. I'd say that the loss of form of those key players is more of a worry than missing their CBs.

Josep Dowling

He should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute. He’s saying we get favouritism by referees. Fed up with his antics when he loses, he takes sore losing to the extreme.

dal

Solskjaer will just say something like, “Well, the game involves penalties and by in large I do think VAR has made the right descions”

I don’t think anyone can rattle Solskjaer, he’s dealt with these situations very very well.

I hope we get a penalty and win though and he says at the end “when life gives you lemons some are a lot bitter than others”.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I hope after we beat City Ole claps back at Klopp.

Something along the lines of not sure only 1 extra penalty would make all the difference, less penalties than leicester so perhaps we deserve a few more ;)

it's just Klopp trying to deflect from the 3rd drop in points in a row, but it comes across as very snarky. Typical Mourinho move that!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Fake smile, his eyes are not smiling/laughing most of the time when his mouth is, when it is honest smile/laughter, eyes are squinting, you can see lines/wrinkles in the corner of the eyes, and also when it is fake smile you see both set of teeth. When smiling honestly you see only upper set of teeth, not the bottom one. Like you see him in this interview, at the very begining, and when we are mentioned, around 1 minute mark.

Noone told him that before presser. He knew it waaay before. He says "I heard.." and scratches his eyebrow at the same time. He is lying.

P.S. not body language expert (yet), just hobby of mine and read tone of the books about it.
My advice would be to ignore anything that claims you can detect deception via body language. There are no verbal or non verbal cues which have been found to reliably detect deception.

arthurka

Refused to do any radio interviews post-match. What an arsehole. Sore loser cnut.
If this continues you will see much more of this, he is such a sore looser it´s ridiculous.
First sign of cracks and he goes mental this is what it feels like to be champion Jurgen, others wanting your best players, teams raising their game and players wanting more money because they are the best.
FA surely has to look at his comments on the ref and the FA conspiracy with Utd and their penalties.
Can´t wait for his proper breakdown.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We've had the 3rd most PL pens since Klopp's first game at Liverpool.

Clearly an agenda right guys? I mean we should have had the most right? Ed needs to up the payments.

Klippity is cracking up like Rafa did. Hahahahaha

Denis' cuff

If this continues you will see much more of this, he is such a sore looser it´s ridiculous.
First sign of cracks and he goes mental this is what it feels like to be champion Jurgen, others wanting your best players, teams raising their game and players wanting more money because they are the best.
FA surely has to look at his comments on the ref and the FA conspiracy with Utd and their penalties.
Can´t wait for his proper breakdown.
but... but... they’re nearly as good as the (not) “invincibles “