Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

MounchesterUtd

Dybi is going to be up there as one of the best players in his generation, but he has a raging boner for Barca. Better stay clear as I can see him pulling a Di Maria here.

Anyway, back to the Juventuz meltdowns, please! Need more juicy stuff about how they bought Pogba a house :drool:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
:lol:so you were relegated to Seria B for no reason, sure...

jesus crist, some self reflection..

now you're being punished for bullshitting with that fat Argie upfront for 75 fecking million, what a time to be alive :lol:
I haven't followed it much, but I'm sure the original punishment was overturned in civil and criminal courts. The relegation and match fixing case has been heavily criticised for having a lack of evidence. I also remember reading Juventus didn't appeal the original decision as it would have meant Italy would be banned from entering the 2006 World Cup (also why the FIGC rushed the case).

- Decided to quickly read up on it:

On March 23, the Italian Supreme Court (Corte di Cassazione), after much-delayed and lengthy deliberations, released their final verdict on the Calciopoli case.
Luciano Moggi was acquitted of conspiracy to commit a crime under the statute of limitations, but also, more significantly, acquitted of two charges of sporting fraud due to lack of evidence. “Il fatto non sussiste”, read the verdict: The facts do not support the accusations.
The findings of the Naples tribunal which declared the 2004-05 season unaltered by any illicit activity were upheld.
A number of referees presumed to be controlled by Moggi’s “cabal” were acquitted entirely.
In effect, the Cassazione has confirmed and solidified the findings of the Naples tribunal, and admitted that much of the case built up that resulted in Juventus being docked points, relegated, and stripped of two titles (to say nothing of their loss in reputation and prestige, and the loss of many of their top players, and the massive financial losses caused by all the aforementioned) was built on little more than hearsay and inference

Juventuz crashes

as-95

Juventuz.com has crashed:lol::lol::lol:.

Real life meltdown on their has caused the site to crash. Looks like the Pogba sale was too traumatic for them:lol:

Pics for proof:

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Aguero staying at Citeh says otherwise. Your argument concerning clubs saying no to sales is also a shit argument as we saw how well that went down for Juventus in the Pogba saga.

Manchester United buy who they want and will blow anyone else out of the water if Dybala becomes available. He may want to play for Barca, but a resurgence under Mourinho and a good wage packet would change his mind very quickly.

Edit: this is a meltdown thread so I will end it with "feck Juventuz".
And people blame only Liverpool/City fans as deluded :lol:

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Dybala isn't going any where. I think we will hold onto him for a long time mainly because Raiola isn't his agent.

Raiola is nothing but trouble he messed us up with Zlatan in the passed as well.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Dybala isn't going any where. I think we will hold onto him for a long time mainly because Raiola isn't his agent.

Raiola is nothing but trouble he messed us up with Zlatan in the passed as well.
Dybala is like Verratti in that sense that they will only leave for the "club of their dreams" and won't even entertain other offers, neither will the clubs.

Even though I strongly dislike Barca and Real Madrid I sincerely hope that Verratti leaves for one of them sooner or later (I dont think we can have him). He is too special a player to waste his career in the French League.

Last edited:

VanGaalEra

Raiola also had Nedved, he never left. At the end of the day, it's down to the player.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

I think he just likes Italy. Not because his agent isn't Raiola.

izec

Dybala likes Italy, but if Barca come knocking in a few years, he is off. The rest will have a hard time getting him.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
I think the management will be more inclined to reject offers for Dybala. Unless the player 100% forces a move and makes it clear he's not playing any more for Juve.

Pogba was always going to be difficult hanging onto because Raiola is a ruthless businessman and it's just the way he operates.

Barca is probably the only club I could see him moving to if he did want to move as he has said it's his dream or what ever to play there.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Wow, so they actually ended up paying Raiola and even more insanely bought the outgoing player a fecking 5 million pound house in his new city :lol:

Exclusive footage of Woodward's negotiation with the Juve director:

the only difference is Woodward never came back to return the stuff he got :lol:

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Not all of us are like that.

That is a stupidly entitled post tbf.
I didn't mean that, obviously not all Juve fans would have behaved the same way and not all United fans think the same. I was referring to the way the other poster was going on with his comments.

MounchesterUtd

I think he just likes Italy. Not because his agent isn't Raiola.
He said himself that he doesn't want to leave Italy, unless it's for Barcelona. In which case he'll swim to Barca - yes, he literally said he'll swim going there :lol:

The Juventuz peeps really shouldn't wish for him to get the no. 10 :lol:

SalfordRed1960

Raiola also had Nedved, he never left. At the end of the day, it's down to the player.
Tend to agree. Agents will do anything for money as we have seen, but the player has the final say. We have seen it with Rooney's agent, Pogba's agent and I am quite sure a few others.

That is why it was hard to understand ADM, if he really did not want to come to United, why put yourself through it.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That's some weird forum. They call Pogba traitor :lol:

Also shitting on his agent, without that agent Juventus wouldn't have signed him 4 years back.

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi
I think the management will be more inclined to reject offers for Dybala. Unless the player 100% forces a move and makes it clear he's not playing any more for Juve.

Pogba was always going to be difficult hanging onto because Raiola is a ruthless businessman and it's just the way he operates.

Barca is probably the only club I could see him moving to if he did want to move as he has said it's his dream or what ever to play there.

You're making it sound like it was Raiola who instigated the move. You think if Pogba had a different agent he'd still be a Juventus player?

cyberman

Juve stole our player, won 4 league titles and sold him back to us for 100m Euro.
Feck Juve, it's us who should be upset here.
Juve sent scouts pre and post Pogba to our acadamy games to try that trick again. I have no sympathy for them and will enjoy their realisation of their backwater status.
Pogba. The only 100m player that the world cant quite tell us how he plays since nobody fecking watches Serie A.

Mindhunter

Juve stole our player, won 4 league titles and sold him back to us for 100m Euro.
Feck Juve, it's us who should be upset here.
Juve sent scouts pre and post Pogba to our acadamy games to try that trick again. I have no sympathy for them and will enjoy their realisation of their backwater status.
Pogba. The only 100m player that the world cant quite tell us how he plays since nobody fecking watches Serie A.
Why should I be upset here? Last I checked a 100m wad of bank notes won't even recognize a football when placed on the pitch.

cyberman

Why should I be upset here? Last I checked a 100m wad of bank notes won't even recognize a football when placed on the pitch.
The four years of Cleverly and/or Fellani in midfield instead of having Pogba here?

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
The four years of Cleverly and/or Fellani in midfield instead of having Pogba here?
Which was totally on you guys. They wouldn't have been able to "steal" your player, if your manager had valued him more.

cyberman

Which was totally on you guys. They wouldn't have been able to "steal" your player, if your manager had valued him more.
He was valued though. United tried their best to get him to stay.
For all of the Park / Scholes / Rafael nonsense, that was a period of winning the league most seasons and getting to our 3rd CL final in 4 years.
This narrative of keeping Pogba out of a poor United side is overblown since we were far from poor.
I would go as far to say why would United show the world what our best underage player can do when he has 6 months left of his contract? I would keep him under wraps as well.
As soon as Pogba hired Raiola he was gone. I don't know why people take Paul and Raiola's word at face value over this.
Imagine I hired a divorce attorney months before I left my wife and blamed her for the breakup for what she did in those following months...

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
As soon as Pogba hired Raiola he was gone. I don't know why people take Paul and Raiola's word at face value over this.
Imagine I hired a divorce attorney months before I left my wife and blamed her for the breakup for what she did in those following months...
Why shouldn't we take the players word at face value? If he felt happy with the situation as it was back then, why should he have left after all?

cyberman

Why shouldn't we take the players word at face value? If he felt happy with the situation as it was back then, why should he have left after all?
Because he had Raiola in his ear making his mind up for him.
I used to believe Pogba's version of events...right up until it was revealed Raiola wormed his way into 30% ownership of his registration.
Are we to believe Raiola was advising him to stay or go when we read that?
For all of the talk about disrespect Pogba has returned anyway. The disrespect couldn't have been that damning.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It's laughable to say we didn't value Pogba when he was here.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Because he had Raiola in his ear making his mind up for him.
I used to believe Pogba's version of events...right up until it was revealed Raiola wormed his way into 30% ownership of his registration.
Are we to believe Raiola was advising him to stay or go when we read that?
For all of the talk about disrespect Pogba has returned anyway. The disrespect couldn't have been that damning.
So, in a nutshell, Pogba is a mindless drone who does whatever his agent tells him to do?

cyberman

So, in a nutshell, Pogba is a mindless drone who does whatever his agent tells him to do?
No. He's an 18 year old kid who looked to his agent for advice.
At the time it was reported all the English big guns asked about Pogba. He was a player in demand.
If we assume Raiola's cut acts as 3rd party ownership, which is illegal in England, do we believe Raiola was laying out Pauls options and judging it on merit or was he manouvering Pogba towards Juve where he could legally get his share?
Do you think Raiola would forgo his 30% of one of the best youngsters in world football and advise him to move to Arsenal? Or stay at United?
I don't.

RetroStu

Its a shame that they can't see past the fact that their league is crap and no one cares about it anymore. Actually i do think they know this, and thats why they have been so bitter over this deal, its confirmed their fears.

Status
Not open for further replies.