Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

I was going through different football club forums to see how the fans there are reacting to the news of Sir Alex's brain haemorrhage and surgery news . It was totally sweet and classy from all the fans including Man City and Liverpool inspite of all the rivalries.

Other European giants except Juventus fans on their Juventuz forums where some of their fans are having a chuckle that Sir Alex haemorrhage happened after watching our performance against Brighton.

Have to say just like their club management their fans are truly classless. Proven cheaters in Italian football and they have a fan base to go along with their image .
Don’t you have anything better to do than actively search for people on other club forums writing classless jokes? It hardly represents anything other than that some people like to be clowns, just as Hillsborough chanters don’t reflect United’s entire fan base.

Well nobody gives them a shit about them but their fan base is truly delusional. You should read some of their transfer talks apparently we are giving them Darmian for free along with offering Martial for a cut price of 30 million euros which is still in an acceptable realm. But the funniest part is that their whole fan base is convinced that Pogba wants to come back and that United is ready to send him back to Juventus on loan for free along with paying half of his salary. There are delusional fans and then there are Juventus fans. Juventuz forum is pure comedy gold. Their venting against United in any scenario is so childish and sad. They are so jealous of all the money United makes on their own hard work.
Lies. I’m a poster at Juventuz and of course no one really believes Pogba would actually arrive on loan with wages paid, or that Darmian would come for free. What is your problem, really, for you to make such things up and be all angry about it here?

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Who´d even want Darmian for free? Juventus has creative problems. They need more pace, passing and attacking ability from their backfour and midfield, not less.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Darmian going to Juventus for nothing is absolutely ludicrous, I reckon it will cost us at least £15m to get them to take him
Na even still I wouldn't want him playing for us if you guys paid us

Send him along to Inter please!

Art Vandelay

I was going through different football club forums to see how the fans there are reacting to the news of Sir Alex's brain haemorrhage and surgery news . It was totally sweet and classy from all the fans including Man City and Liverpool inspite of all the rivalries.

Other European giants except Juventus fans on their Juventuz forums where some of their fans are having a chuckle that Sir Alex haemorrhage happened after watching our performance against Brighton.

Have to say just like their club management their fans are truly classless. Proven cheaters in Italian football and they have a fan base to go along with their image .
Why?

Also it's hardly fair to judge an entire fanbase because of the actions of a few dickheads on a forum.

Why would Juventus want Darmian? Surely his level is a team way lower down the Serie A table. He's way below their level.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
To be fair to @Ahsan_6386 I think the response of the non-United fanbase has been quite an interesting read, as they speak of an adversary they once despised in such a high regard - for the most part. The caf Twitter feed posted screenshots of some of the comments on Bluemoon of all places, saying very nice things about Sir Alex and their personal experiences. In such awful times like this, it's quite warming to read the well wishes whilst rivalries are pushed aside.

That said, if you actively go looking for it, you're bound to find some dickheads. I made the mistake of looking at the responses to Leeds United's tweet about Sir Alex. They were in the minority, but still a good few arseholes.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
That's sad. I have a soft spot for Juve as they're the first team I supported, even before united. My parents didn't have sky sports so my only weekly access to football was football Italia. They also had some of my favourite players over the years in Buffon, Del Piero, Zidane, Nedved and Zlatan.

Shame about their general fan base

Nedved

That's sad. I have a soft spot for Juve as they're the first team I supported, even before united. My parents didn't have sky sports so my only weekly access to football was football Italia. They also had some of my favourite players over the years in Buffon, Del Piero, Zidane, Nedved and Zlatan.

On what do you base your opinion of the general fan base of Juventus? And to what do you compare that fan base, in order to reach the conclusion that it is shameful?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Darmian was one of the most highly sought after defenders in Italy prior to joining us. Just because he had a bad experience with United doesn’t mean that he won’t be wanted by big clubs back home. There’s no way we’d let him go for free unless he’s out of contract

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
On what do you base your opinion of the general fan base of Juventus? And to what do you compare that fan base, in order to reach the conclusion that it is shameful?
Used to be on Juventuz a fair bit, not very nice environment.

Also went to Turin to see a match when I was in Italy, 3 fights broke out.

Theonas

Scout
Why?

Also it's hardly fair to judge an entire fanbase because of the actions of a few dickheads on a forum.

Why would Juventus want Darmian? Surely his level is a team way lower down the Serie A table. He's way below their level.
You just never know really. Some transfers just work like when they got Cuadrado or when Chelsea bought Moses. Paulinho at Barcelona was not too bad either. Some times players just find a new gear or the setup suits them better.

Bojan11

Most of these Juventuz forum supporters haven’t been in Turin let alone a Juventus match. They all English speaking supporters. They make up a tiny minority of Juve supporters.

So let’s not say all Juve supporters are cnut because they not. Both clubs have a good relationship with each other.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Most of these Juventuz forum supporters haven’t been in Turin let alone a Juventus match. They all English speaking supporters. They make up a tiny minority of Juve supporters.

So let’s not say all Juve supporters are cnut because they not. Both clubs have a good relationship with each other.
Fair enough

Conor

It's a bit sad to trawl through opposition forums on a Saturday, in the hope that you can find something to be outraged by :houllier:

Bwuk

You’ll always get a few classless idiots in a fan base.

Half the fans on that forum couldn’t point Turin out on a map.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Gooooolazoooooo!

Funnily enough, I was in New York a few years ago doing some due diligence work for my brother.

I had to visit the other side's accountant who happened to be, or claimed to be, an Italian American.

So, you know English people tend to say Youvay, this guy was telling me he went to see 'yowwee' play one summer, when they came for preseason.

I asked him to repeat it several times before I twigged that he meant Juventus.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Gooooolazoooooo!

Funnily enough, I was in New York a few years ago doing some due diligence work for my brother.

I had to visit the other side's accountant who happened to be, or claimed to be, an Italian American.

So, you know English people tend to say Youvay, this guy was telling me he went to see 'yowwee' play one summer, when they came for preseason.

I asked him to repeat it several times before I twigged that he meant Juventus.
Sounds like a money laundering scheme.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Sounds like a money laundering scheme.
Pretty much, he thought he was going to make his fortune over there, and I explained that it wasn't going to be quite as easy as that.

Ended up losing a tonne of money.

I told him he should have brought a Carrera RS instead. Would have tripled his investment and I would have been 'forced' to take it out from time to time to keep it in good condition :cool:

Ahsan_6386

Don’t you have anything better to do than actively search for people on other club forums writing classless jokes? It hardly represents anything other than that some people like to be clowns, just as Hillsborough chanters don’t reflect United’s entire fan base.

Lies. I’m a poster at Juventuz and of course no one really believes Pogba would actually arrive on loan with wages paid, or that Darmian would come for free. What is your problem, really, for you to make such things up and be all angry about it here?
Hmm so let me get this straight. You accept and acknowledge that what I wrote is correct and that all is discussed and agreed upon but still you go ahead and call me a liar along with defending those fans on Juventuz and then question me. What I wrote about being discussed and accepted there is a fact and no matter how much it might be it still a fact. But its fair enough you are a Juventus fan and you will defend them. About my outrage well since you and a couple more on here asked about going on and checking other clubs forum well as I said before I just wanted to see the reactions to Sir Alex illness. If I wanted to be outraged then I would have posted much before about something else. This topic was a little close to my heart as a United fan and I felt people should know. About the transfer things those are unbelievable and mostly good for a laugh hence I called them comedy gold.

Also Nedved its fine you questioning me and all. This is a forum where we discuss stuff and agree / disagree. You are also a poster on Juventuz forums. You know what would have been admirable. You going ahead there and calling those trolls out and asking them to show a little respect. But alas that never happened.

Also I would like to make a correction to my last post. I made a mistake and forgot to add something to my post. What I meant was Darmian for free in any deal where we buy a Juventus player hence I wrote its still in an acceptable realm. Darmian is still a fine player irrespective of his bad Man United stint and isn't really available for free. Also since being a newbie I can only post 3 times in a day in main forums part. So I can't reply much. I hope it clears it all. No hard feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You’ll always get a few classless idiots in a fan base.

Half the fans on that forum couldn’t point Turin out on a map.
Well, about that...3/5 of juventus italian fans probably have never been in Turin either :devil:

Turin is granata :D

MJJ

You really really need to get a life.

Ahsan_6386

You really really need to get a life.
Well so do you . This is a forum and people discuss everything . Please refrain from making any kind of personal remarks . I gave an opinion . If you have a problem with that then ignore the post . No need to go personal .

enigmista

Supports
Juventus
I write in the biggest Italian forum of Juventus fans.

The only words about SAF are words of respect and wishes of recovery.

Going on to less important topics such as Pogba, the majority of Juventus supporters would love to have him back. Staying in the realm of reality, nobody thinks we can get him on a free loan. We all know that we don't have the financial means to buy him back and especially to give him the salary he receives at UTD.

That being said, if he wants to come back, given that his performances are far from what he did in Turin and (but this is only from what the newspapers say in Italy) his difficult relationship with Mourinho, Juventus must do everything possible to get him back.

Personally i see him in Paris if he leaves Manchester.

Nobody wants Darmian, but he is on sale and god knows our managment loves sales.

Martial is of not much interest. Happy if we get him, indifferent if we don't. Our problem is the midfield.

Reactions: Penna

MJJ

Well so do you . This is a forum and people discuss everything . Please refrain from making any kind of personal remarks . I gave an opinion . If you have a problem with that then ignore the post . No need to go personal .
Sorry I will respond after reading all the big European football forums on a sat evening.

Juventus 1:2 Man Utd

nonecks

Just a quick check in over there...

The best thing is we've just given Manure a lifeline to resuscitate their season.

We love doing that in UCL for under-performing teams. But could we possibly have chosen a worse club than United to do such a massive favour?
This ruined my whole fecking day. feck it, taking it out in the gym.
Cant bother to find Cuadrado thread but he is even dumber than he looks.

Should not play for us ever again in CL.
fecking disgusting. Losing at home, losing to the red cnuts, and that filthy loathsome classless turd Moaninho.

Barzagli SHOULD NEVER PLAY IN THE CL EVER AGAIN! Allegri being a complete pussy with that stupid substitution. The Pole was just that in goal tonight, a friggin pole.

We went from guaranteed top spot, to guaranteed qualification, to 0 points and qualification in the balance in the space of 5 minutes. Absolutely and utterly pathetic. It's fecking infuriating. We should've won this game by 2 clear goals.
This is why we need sharia law
mourinho needs shooting, cnut bringing this game to disrepute
These shitters did nothing for 85 mins then we decided to feck ourselves. This is why we don't win CLs when we feck up against shit mid table tier teams.
So this is what it felt like to be a Spurs fan against us last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.