Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never knew Italians all spoke such flawless English.

thejtrain

Worst bunch outside of English clubs I've known of. They can go do one the cnuts.

Kaos

I've lost huge amounts of respect for them during this saga. Which is a shame since I've always had a soft spot for them and have always wanted them to do well in Europe.

Oh well, here's to Roma?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Cmon guys who you believe stupid English presa tards or Allegri??? All this transfer saga is nonsense from beggining,guy is gifting juventus shirts,saying that he is staying to that guys on video,even his Instagram photo in universal studio its clear sign that he is joking with English $#@!tards,riola made Twitter comments that its just blah blah,etc...what else sign you want to realize that guy is $#@!in staying with us,omg some people here really drive me crazy,stupidity level infinite
I like this one. It was only posted yesterday.

podurban2

The bitterness and delusion reaches new horizons at this forum. They do seem to have some more nuanced posters who have mainly kept quiet re Pogba, but their anti-PL and anti-United agenda is ever present and really makes them out to look small time.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
2034 pages. They put us to shame.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I've loved Juve from their 90s & early 00's teams, but their fans really are a bitter bunch of cnuts for no reason. :lol:

What have we done to them?

AndyJ1985

I find it hilarious how they would be happy to bend over and take it from Real Madrid, but they can't stand the thought of us taking their best player because we're in the Europa league.

Tiber

already in the history section :drool: crazy website. The fans seem to think that they have a god given right to win the champions league this season

Panther

I wish him nothing but the worst. No respect for a player who plays for money.
Let this be the last big player we sell.
he can't make it a big club. stupid retard
playing for this man utd over juve
Lol at Man Utd fans thinking that that have just won some kind of moral victory.

Congratulations, you just made the world most expensive loan you dumb $#@!s. Keep the change.

#pogback
They don't care about 110m for a player they gave for free, they can buy 10 Pogba's and thats sad cause in football money speaks nowadays....if Pogba is gone than Juve really looks like a training ground for players to come by for a few years becomes stars and good players and then go to Bayern,Man Utd,Real,Barca etc...we are talking about projects about being on top of europe,its not happening and its not going that way,i am die hard juventus fan but if this is true we are ridiculous as a club,next is Dybala....sad sad sad
^ That was replied to with
Ban this ratcafe troll @Mark

podurban2

I've loved Juve from their 90s & early 00's teams, but their fans really are a bitter bunch of cnuts for no reason. :lol:

What have we done to them?
This is just some weird English speaking fans. I have read and google translated other Juventus forums; they are not the same over there at all.

We'veGotDeleAlli

Supports
Tottenham
I don't even know why they're all that upset. They got Pjanic to replace Pogba who did just as well in Serie A last season and they brought in a few other good players too, not to mention Higuain.

They're probably overall a stronger team after this window, they still won't win the CL because Higuain will bottle it for them there, but they'll win the league even easier I reckon.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Not a meltdown as such, but here's a sample of posts from April:

I wouldn't trade Pogba for any player in the world, including Messi and Ronaldo.
The most complete midfielder in the world atm
he is the best CM in the world by miles.and arguably in top 5 in the world from the beginning of the year.if he carries out this form throughout the Euro and helps france win the Euro I could see him be in top 3.
I wouldn't say Pogba is slightly better. Hes twice the player (than Vidal) already
Pogba has turned into a monster this year. Started slow, but what a finish. Best midfielder in Europe over the last 4 months.

Scored or assisted in last 7 Serie A matches. Assisted 6 of our last 13 league goals. Absolute monster. And he's sticking around for the future, unlike so many negative nancy's have been guaranteeing for 2 years now.

The present is amazing... the future looks $#@!ing incredible.

I am almost ashamed to admit it, but I was never the biggest Pogba fan. After watching him live I am now truly a believer. This guy is incredible. One of the best I have ever seen play live.
You can read the recent posts yourself. A much different tone, obviously.

Manny

Grammar Police
Funny that Juventuz.com are calling Pogba and Mino 'money grabbing whores', when that was a large part of the reason why he ended up at Juve in the first place.

Bojan11

I've lost huge amounts of respect for them during this saga. Which is a shame since I've always had a soft spot for them and have always wanted them to do well in Europe.

Oh well, here's to Roma?
Why?

They not the true Juve fans like @zlatan_ish has said many times.

devil in me

Tbh, having just had a brief look on that forum, it seems that its just a bunch of kids. The average user cant be more then 15 years old. Its not as funny as RAWK where its mostly grown men who have those bizarre opinions. Juventuz is just like a club Facebook page.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
This is just some weird English speaking fans. I have read and google translated other Juventus forums; they are not the same over there at all.
That makes more sense, internet anonymity gives anyone the courage to say whatever they want, even if it is nonsense.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They aren't our conventional rivals in any sense but some of the shite their fans spouted about us this window has made them my least favourite fan base, even more so than City. Love Juventus though, brilliant to have a great feeder club like them about.

Mr. Ant

They're all probably just plastic fans who supported Chelsea two years ago anyway.
I don't think that proper Juve fans are that bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.