g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

as-95

The thread tags are absolutely hilarious. Tags include "fagcafe", Pogba is "vidals bitch", and "french cleverley":lol:

Hoof the ball

Why aren't they able to grasp that playing in the PL, even in Europa league, isn't lacking ambition, even at the expense of not playing in the CL? Who wants to play for another pointless Juve Serie A domination campaign?

We'veGotDeleAlli

Supports
Tottenham
We would also be fuming in all fairness
Really? I dunno.

I'd rather have Pjanic and Higuain than just Pogba. They've done well out of the deal in my opinion, they've got two of the best players in the league for the price of one.

Manny

Grammar Police
This is just some weird English speaking fans. I have read and google translated other Juventus forums; they are not the same over there at all.
I agree.

It seems like it's just juventuz.com and I hope, just a section of the posters in that forum.

Crimson King

Some of the shite they spout. There's a lot of 'that league is such a state' referring to the EPL, completely ignoring the fact that a big part of their recent success is the fact their own domestic league is so weak meaning Juve have been able to completely dominate it and hoover up the best talent in that league.

They've a great side at the moment, but when you can pretty much field a reserve team to rest your best XI before every big European game and still comfortably win the league you have a pretty big advantage over EPL teams in the CL because league games can be so highly contested here, no matter who you play.

Reactions: Penna

Agila Dathi

Funny that Juventuz.com are calling Pogba and Mino 'money grabbing whores', when that was a large part of the reason why he ended up at Juve in the first place.
:lol: and the don't seem to remember Calciopoli either.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
We should let Keane loose on them again

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
ahh, strange. If I were a Juve fan, I wouldn't be too worried. They already have a very good team and made the biggest sports business in the world. Probably this was the most profitable business ever done by any club. Get a player for free and sell him back for 100m. How many times has this happened? Also mind that this fee is for a midfielder, which makes it even more astounding. Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez all are forwards/striker. If you take into account transfer fee of a midfielder, this is astronomical. It only somehow makes United look desperate that they had to pay this price for not recognizing their youth potential.

Phil

I doubt any of them

A. Are Italian
B. Have ever been to Italy
C. Over the age of 18

JoaquinJoaquin

Never liked Juventus anyways, this Summer has just reinforced it for me. Seems they really were deluded that they would win the Champions league this coming season.

Manny

Grammar Police
That's not true.

Didn't Fergie day that we matched Juve's financial offer and that Pogba still chose to leave?
All I remember is United had made Pogba an offer and there was still an offer on the table the day he left. And I remember SAF refusing to break the youth pay structure, even for Pogba.

I think thats enough to suggest money was a big part of him leaving and the fracturing of his relationship with SAF, regardless of whether SAF eventually matched the Juve offer or not.

Last edited:

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
All I remember is United had made Pogba an offer and there was still an offer on the table the day he left. And I remember SAF refusing to break the youth pay structure, even for Pogba.

I think thats enough to suggest money was a big part of him leaving and the fracturing of his relationship with SAF, regardless of whether SAF eventually matched the Juve offer or not.
If there was an offer that matched What he was getting at Juve,then the decision wasn't about money.

I think when he left a lot of people tried to paint him as some sort of mercenary to justify why he would leave us(like the Juventuz crew are doing now )

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
It doesn't even make me laugh, I just think the bitterness is pathetic. I said the same about some of our fans' attitudes towards AdM.

The player has made the decision to move, so unless you're going to get involved yourself and personally convince him to stay, suck it up & accept that he's leaving.

Manny

Grammar Police
If there was an offer that matched What he was getting at Juve,then the decision wasn't about money.

I think when he left a lot of people tried to paint him as some sort of mercenary to justify why he would leave us(like the Juventuz crew are doing now )
Of course it was about money. If it wasn't, he wouldn't have told the club they need to break the youth wage structure to keep him.

He had a 4-5 month public stand off with SAF over a new contract and damaged his relationship with SAF in the process. Even if we matched Juves offer (which I doubt we did) I still think it would have have been difficult for him to stay.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Shouldn't they be match fixing somewhere?

Bestie07

Also mind that this fee is for a midfielder, which makes it even more astounding. Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez all are forwards/striker. If you take into account transfer fee of a midfielder, this is astronomical. It only somehow makes United look desperate that they had to pay this price for not recognizing their youth potential.
1) Zidane was a midfielder who moved clubs at the age of 29, 17 years ago and cost 75 million Euros. Roy Keane used to be our record signing at one point. We had a freaking defender holding our transfer record for a decade. Just because Ronaldo and Suarez are the latest players to have moved for huge money, doesn't mean that it can only be spent on forwards only.
2) I don't know when I will get tired of answering this. The mistake was made four years ago when we let him go. It's done, it's in the past. From this point onwards, we could either sign one of the best young midfielders in the world or let him go to one of our rivals and further increase the gap between them and us.

Steven7290

I don't get all the bitterness from these Juve fans? If anything the only one who wins, and wins big here was Juve. Took him from us on a free three years ago, now returns him with a world record fee. If that's not the greatest piece of business I don't know what is.

Seveneric

Yeah I'm sure this place wasn't bitter or bothered at all towards Madrid in 2009. So much so that any mention of Madrid in connection to a transfer automatically triggers some posters here.

Yagami

Good post resistant
We would also be fuming in all fairness
Don't think anyones pretending otherwise. Doesn't mean we can't laugh at their bitterness, though.

I don't get peoples mindsets of "well we'd be bitter about it so best not laugh".

Juanuzayne

Did juve officials not have a look at Higuain before paying the release clause? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.