Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Shout out to Bianconero_Aus for having so much faith in me.

ReDDHDevilS

That Juventuz forum is full of glory hunting bellends.

I didn't ever thought I'd loathe another forum so much as I do the Cesspit that is Bluemoon but this Juventuz forum is also as stinky as it gets.

MounchesterUtd

Just gonna quote myself from the PogDab thread:

If I was a Juve fan, I'd be thinking long and hard about where my club really stands in the food chain of European powerhouses. Losing your talisman to a club in their worst period in 30+ years, a club that he formerly played for, despite winning your own league five times in a row and basically a guaranteed UCL spot ever year. Juve is a rich club too, let's make that clear. Not United rich, but they just poached the best players of the second and third best teams in the Calcio. When it comes to history, they're arguably just behind Real and Barca. They've produced BDO winners and World Cup stars. Yet all of it somehow wasn't enough to keep Pogba.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Couldnt even get 100 million pounds for him. The fee is 89 million pounds (world record!). When everyone was expecting them to get close to 120m including raiola's share. Shit club, shit forum and shit negotiations. They have enough money tyo fix the next 5 seria A's now. Champions league? You are having a laugh.

Manny

Grammar Police
Why on Earth are we criticising another forum for glory hunting? Are we all Mancunian on here?
Pretty sure we are critising juventuz.com for being hilariously bitter and deluded.

I've seen one post here mentioning glory hunters.

Last edited:

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
1) Zidane was a midfielder who moved clubs at the age of 29, 17 years ago and cost 75 million Euros. Roy Keane used to be our record signing at one point. We had a freaking defender holding our transfer record for a decade. Just because Ronaldo and Suarez are the latest players to have moved for huge money, doesn't mean that it can only be spent on forwards only.
2) I don't know when I will get tired of answering this. The mistake was made four years ago when we let him go. It's done, it's in the past. From this point onwards, we could either sign one of the best young midfielders in the world or let him go to one of our rivals and further increase the gap between them and us.
1. Zidane, if I am not wrong was a WC and a Euro winner when he moved. He was multiple Ballon d'or and FIFA world player of year prior to his transfer to Real. He was one of the biggest, established players going around at that time. His legend was sealed by the time 1998 final was over. Pogba in comparison has achieved nothing. Juve would still walk the league without him. His Euro was uninteresting to say the least and his CL final was hardly anything to write about. He has huge potential, but absolutely no gurantee he will even come close to ZZ by end of his career. I see no reason to compare them at this time, other than being French.
2. I didn't ask anyone to explain anything. Don't see why you taking pain to answer anything.

ReDDHDevilS

Why on Earth are we criticising another forum for glory hunting? Are we all Mancunian on here?
Pretty sure we are critising juventuz.com for being hilariously bitter and deluded.

I've seen one post here mentioning glory hunters.
If they can call us glory hunters, why can't we? There are maximum 2/3 decent posters over there, the rest are proper bellends.

By the way, I'm not Mancunian either. But I don't need to constantly talk shite about every other club on the planet which is what they mostly do.

They would have much more respect if they ever tried not to be so snotty and bitter. We lost Ronaldo to a team who weren't better than us at that time so I do understand their feelings. But all they seem to do is name-calling, swearing (this is first time I've used swear word on here!), fagcafe this and fagcafe that and that's about it!

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
ahh, strange. If I were a Juve fan, I wouldn't be too worried. They already have a very good team and made the biggest sports business in the world. Probably this was the most profitable business ever done by any club. Get a player for free and sell him back for 100m. How many times has this happened? Also mind that this fee is for a midfielder, which makes it even more astounding. Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez all are forwards/striker. If you take into account transfer fee of a midfielder, this is astronomical. It only somehow makes United look desperate that they had to pay this price for not recognizing their youth potential.
Incredible deal for Juve in general on the whole, but I think it must sting a little to sell him for only €20m more than they bought Higuain for.

Definitely makes United look comical on so many levels though. Still don't understand what Sir Alex was thinking then.

MounchesterUtd

If they get knocked out the CL group stages and meet United in the mighty Europa League :drool:

panz

Such an awful forum, the majority of posters are toxic. They give a bad impression but they are insignificant when compared to the overall Juventus fanbase.

I think the 'original' Juve forum is VecchiaSignora which is also in Italian.

Reactions: Invictus

Moonred

Its ok. The hate is the proof of how badly it hurts to lose Pogba. Don't believe the fools that tell you that they are ok with this.

Castia

If I was a Juve fan I'd be laughing all the way to the bank

They practically swapped Higuain for Pogba, I know who'd I'd rather have in my team and it isn't an overweight Argentine bottler.

Woodzy

So they basically swapped Pogba for Higuian and a bit of lpocket money. Nice one.

They could have got the Welsh Pirlo with that change mind.

Steven7290

Yeah I'm sure this place wasn't bitter or bothered at all towards Madrid in 2009. So much so that any mention of Madrid in connection to a transfer automatically triggers some posters here.
Did we take Ronaldo from Madrid on a free then return them to him for 80m pounds? No, we bought him as one of the most expensive teenager and turned him into a world class player. Even till this day we still havent found his replacement in the team in term of ability and stature.

Seveneric

Did we take Ronaldo from Madrid on a free then return them to him for 80m pounds? No, we bought him as one of the most expensive teenager and turned him into a world class player. Even till this day we still havent found his replacement in the team in term of ability and stature.
Yeah, because it was totally Juve's fault he left on a free.

Juve fans are seeing one of their most prized possessions being sold, it's understandable they are melting down, just like United fans did with Ronaldo and some continue to do till this day when Madrid is mentioned, so I don't get what you're getting at.

We'veGotDeleAlli

Supports
Tottenham
Its ok. The hate is the proof of how badly it hurts to lose Pogba. Don't believe the fools that tell you that they are ok with this.
Honestly, I don't think it's the fact that they lost Pogba, if they lost him to Madrid or Barca or Bayern, I doubt they'd be anywhere near as upset. They might even be quite happy having replaced him well.

It's the fact they lost to him to United. A team who finished 5th, in the Premier League which Serie A fans love to hate on. It confirms their fear that the Italian League is well behind La Liga, the Premier League and the Bundesliga. They can't take that.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
They didn't really swap Higuain for Pogba though. Why is that being repeated? The only similar aspect of them is the fees paid. Pjanic is most likely to be the player who slots into Pogba's space, being the more attack minded midfielder and being granted that freedom. To be fair, it's a good deal for them. Pjanic is a good player, and arguably more of a team player than Pogba.

Pogba is a loss, but with Pjanic, Dybala and Higuain, they won't miss the cutting edge that he brings.

ChaddyP

What I find funny, is that they make it seem like they have never played in Europa league and are always in CL every season. They finally made a random CL final 2 years ago, got spanked and think they are the shit. Paul outgrew them. They have the Scudetto locked. Pogba wants a challenge. It's the biggest challenge of his career and it's a risk he's willing to take to become the best in the world. Juventus offered him the same amount of money we are. They seem to forget that when they say he's leaving for money.

what they need to think about is how shit they are than this Manchester United team they speak so poorly of were so easily able to persuade Paul to come back to us and we aren't even in the CL nor are we guaranteed to win the league.

The fans of that site are pitiful young and disconnected from football. They think they are the biggest club in the world, they aren't even the biggest club in Italy.

#feckJuventuz

204Red

Option A: Higuain + £14m.
Option B: Pogba.

Know which I'd pick.

No fricking kidding... especially on a player who
a is 29
b has had ONE very good season out of the past 5
c doesn't show up in clutch matches (like world cup finals, Coppa America finals)
d currently looks like a walking pie shop

also Juve are match fixing c*nts

Status
Not open for further replies.