Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerfell

I don't think they flung the level of shit about you and Vidal when he left (?)

I think the fact that Pogba left them for a EL team and to a team 5th placed last year in the PL (a league they despise) really bugs them. It is a real dent in their perception of their own club, and their position in the football world. I think they would have handled it better if he left for a Barca \ Real type team.
They were actively willing him to join one of them instead of us, so yeah.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I think they get especially vile when these sort of transfer happens. They loved Pogba, adored him going by what they use to write about him before, then suddenly he's become this overrated clown, and this "insert N word in here" mercenary should go break his leg against Roma in Europa by Totti.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
True. Difference being that if the #1 sport in the country (say..NFL) has racist dirtbags in the stadium throwing bananas on the field in ANY of the 32 stadiums...

1) that/those fans will preceedingly get their asses handed to them before they make it to the car
2) the NFL willl post something strong NATIONALLY stating that behavior will not be tolerated in ANY stadium

So yes, every country has ass hatery. Some countries are doing more to rise above it.
Fair point

Bestie07

I think the fact that Pogba left them for a EL team and to a team 5th placed last year in the PL (a league they despise) really bugs them. It is a real dent in their perception of their own club, and their position in the football world. I think they would have handled it better if he left for a Barca \ Real type team.
That's precisely it.

prateik

Why exactly do we care about some random Juve forum?
It made some sense till the Pogba transfer wasnt complete.. Why does anyone care now?

Kubalionzzale

I think the majority of the users on Juventuz aren't Italian...
Most likely not, they wouldn't discuss football in English if they're an Italian team and can speak with Italians on Italian language. Juventuz doesn't represent the real Juventus fans.

ChaddyP

I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater and lump all Italians into a ugly basket (we still have our own issues of racism here in the states) but for my own reasons I will never root for an Italian team in the Champions League or any international competition.

Yes, that's using a broad brush to paint Juventuz fans with, or Italians in general, but it's my opinion. If it's the wrong opinion to have I'm open to being shown why my opinion is not a valid one.

Ok...getting off my soap box now.
The site is full of Americans and a few Irish. Its not an Italian website which is why they speak english and have silly american humour

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Yes, which is why the parallels with Ronaldo are too much to ignore.
We were in the midst of our greatest ever team, Real had been thrashed by Barca 6-2 and thrashed by Liverpool 4-0. Their CM was the Diarras, and Cannavaro was still playing at CB, aged 95.
This one signing, alongwith Benzema and Alonso, was the catalyst for them to get back into the elite, running Barca close then adding Mourinho, Ozil, and di Maria to finally win their only title in the last 10 years.
We stayed consistent in the league though not a patch on the 06-09 team, and fluctuated in Europe but without a standout result.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
So they missed Witsel and Matuidi, nice to see few big clubs failing to sign the players they wanted.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
They flung the shit directly at the player and less so at us. It was different, as the transfer wasn't a drawn out saga. It went over very quickly, without a lot of grapevine talk beforehand, and also there were doubts about Arturo's knee at the time.
So the initial consensus over there was "good business, we got the best of him anyway".

The Argentinean

Supports
Supports compatriots in Europe
Meltdown in Juventuz over Bonucci. It's kind of funny they are pissed off like Napoli fans were after Juventus took Higuain away from them. May I say karma? :yawn:

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
One point ahead and face Roma and Inter away.Napoli play 3 midtable teams and crotone. Napoli need to win all 4, if they do, they should win it.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's not the sample size, it's the fact it's even up in the first place.
Trust me it's not a small sample size. Half of juventus fans want Allegri sacked. Been calling for his head even while the team went to a CL final last season

3KDré

Trust me it's not a small sample size. Half of juventus fans want Allegri sacked. Been calling for his head even while the team went to a CL final last season
Why? Who do they want?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Why? Who do they want?
Who they want doesn't matter, they want a manager that won't consistently have the team play like tonight in big games(and yes, this wasn't far from a typical juventus big game in serie A. The only difference is they offered nothing at all in attack)

They expect more from the team in terms of playing style(and somewhat results as well) and blame any bad result on it(and Allegri by extension).

juggernaut1986

I was trying to get tickets for this match. Eventually the plan to visit Turin got cancelled. Would have been so much fun :lol:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Who they want doesn't matter, they want a manager that won't consistently have the team play like tonight in big games(and yes, this wasn't far from a typical juventus big game in serie A. The only difference is they offered nothing at all in attack)

They expect more from the team in terms of playing style(and somewhat results as well) and blame any bad result on it(and Allegri by extension).
Sounds familiar.

Frings

Are they still all up on Allegri's backside? I have never seen a forum hero-worship a manager so much, and I have read a lot of rawk. You'd almost think he brought them out of obscurity, and he's above any form of reproach. The Juve team is old, and they need a bit of refreshment with Gigi and Barzagli retiring, Khedira and Dybala not being sure of their future, and Marchisio's almost supernatural loss of footballing abilities.

Still, they should have enough to close out the league, but whether Max or someone else has significant work on their hands in terms of rebuilding the team to challenge for honors on multiple fronts as they'd have to do it without limitless funds.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sounds familiar.
Allegri is basically the new age Mourinho. Extreme pragmatism, excruciating football, but can't argue against the results

Except they haven't won their CL finals, so a large chunk of juventus fans want more

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Feck. Had to double-check the thread name as that reads like a United matchday thread post you see multiple times over.

Sir Alex illness

Ahsan_6386

I was going through different football club forums to see how the fans there are reacting to the news of Sir Alex's brain haemorrhage and surgery news . It was totally sweet and classy from all the fans including Man City and Liverpool inspite of all the rivalries.

Other European giants except Juventus fans on their Juventuz forums where some of their fans are having a chuckle that Sir Alex haemorrhage happened after watching our performance against Brighton.

Have to say just like their club management their fans are truly classless. Proven cheaters in Italian football and they have a fan base to go along with their image .

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahsan_6386

Well nobody gives them a shit about them but their fan base is truly delusional. You should read some of their transfer talks apparently we are giving them Darmian for free along with offering Martial for a cut price of 30 million euros which is still in an acceptable realm. But the funniest part is that their whole fan base is convinced that Pogba wants to come back and that United is ready to send him back to Juventus on loan for free along with paying half of his salary. There are delusional fans and then there are Juventus fans. Juventuz forum is pure comedy gold. Their venting against United in any scenario is so childish and sad. They are so jealous of all the money United makes on their own hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.