Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

I love the club Juventus. I find Juventuz amusing and currently in a meltdown .
Go discuss serious Juventus some where else :mad:

Parry Gallister

Is it bad that even though I don't like the idea of paying huge money for a 29 year old cb, I kind of hope we sign Bonucci just because it will really really piss of Juventuz?
:lol: tbf there is a danish poster on there who is alright, but the rest would just melt. Physically.

Actually, feck it, let's sell them Pogba again and buy him back a window later, just because we can.

HabeasC

It's probably been mentioned, but why do they call us Manchester Union?

Tiber

:lol: tbf there is a danish poster on there who is alright, but the rest would just melt. Physically.

Actually, feck it, let's sell them Pogba again and buy him back a window later, just because we can.
Its the racism and prayers for injury that bother me

prath92

This is how a real Juventus fan think

http://vivoperlei.calciomercato.com/articolo/paul-ti-voglio-raccontare-una-storia-1

Dear Paul

I'd like to tell you a story. The story is about a squad whom in 2006 had 6/11 in the Italian national side, whom, as you well know, had won the WC against your national side. Id like to tell you a story of a great squad. Do you want to know some of the names that played for this team? Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Vieira, Camoranesi, Emerson, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Ibra. Here I mentioned just 11.

I'd like, actually we like to tell you how it feels when they take away everything from you. What it means to see everyone leaving. What it means watching Cannavaro and Emerson going to Real and the pain Ibra caused when he signed for Inter who stole from us our league. The pain we felt when we saw Zambrotta dribbling at Camp Nou.

Instead we wont tell you that story. I wont tell you about any of those players. Instead I will tell you the story of two WC champions ie Buffon and Camoranesi, of one of the best strikers ever David Trezeguet, about the ballon d'or Pavel Nedved or our legend Allesandro Del Piero. All of these players prefered to remain with the club even when we were in the Serie B while we suffered all sort of insults.There we played in stadiums which we had never played before. We have lost Allesio and Riccardo our historical store keepers. And now 10 years had passed. We've got a new home, the Juventus stadium, we've won everything in Italy and we were very close to win the CL. We also gave our goodbye to our captain and legend. However you know this story cause you were there

That's why I don't care that you're leaving. We've got a very high threshold for pain and we wont feel any pain to see you leave. If we suffer a bit we'll think of those 110m euros

Players come and go but Juventus remain

Thanks for everything Paul. Good luck.
David trezeguet was the best striker in the world?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I know. It wasn't at you but that post.

He was good but he wasn't better than Henry and even Anelka was better imo
I think he was better then Anelka (longetivity and all) but he was nowhere near to Henry. The funny thing is that they did what we did with Pogba with Henry.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Why were Juventus relegated, in your opinion?
Used as a scapegoat just to put an end to a saga.

The trial was full of inconsistencies to begin with and we had to accept the punishment or italy could not compete in the world cup that summer.

We weren't given anywhere near enough time to even make a proper defence and evidence was being leaked to the public as well.

It was all a very unprofessional way of dealing with a case of such importance we literally had both arms tied behind our backs.

Lazio Fiorentina and ac milan were guilty of the same rulings yet only juve managed to get relegated.

We are currently in the middle of a lengthy fight against the italian FA for the way they dealt with it and trying to take it to trial.

There is talk that they will hand back our league titles of 2005 and 2006 if we do not persue the case further.

Those league titles were later found to be clear of any corruption that was thought had happened. That is not a lie you can even look it up.

All of italy laughed and treated us like trash for being relegated that is why we currently do not care if we are making the league unfair by taking all of our competitors best players.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Do you honestly think he was "Being a cnut" because he didn't like the refee's haircuts, or the way they dressed?

Or do you think it was in some way possibly linked to the way they refereed football games? Perhaps games that involved his club? :wenger::wenger::wenger:
Like I said in another reply both the 2005 and 2006 league titles were found to have not been manipulated.

Yes there was some shady stuff going on with Moggi but that doesn't necessaeily mean he was fixing matches as it has not been able to be proven that he or Juve match fixed.

There was even false allegations of a referee claiming Moggi locked him in the Juve locker room with other Juventus members.

The camera footage showed that had not been the case.

Juve was just an easy target and at the time and they needed everything cleared up pretty quickly before the world cup started.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea

The trial was full of inconsistencies to begin with and we had to accept the punishment or italy could not compete in the world cup that summer.

We weren't given anywhere near enough time to even make a proper defence and evidence was being leaked to the public as well.

It was all a very unprofessional way of dealing with a case of such importance we literally had both arms tied behind our backs.

Lazio Fiorentina and ac milan were guilty of the same rulings yet only juve managed to get relegated.

We are currently in the middle of a lengthy fight against the italian FA for the way they dealt with it and trying to take it to trial.

There is talk that they will hand back our league titles of 2005 and 2006 if we do not persue the case further.

Those league titles were later found to be clear of any corruption that was thought had happened. That is not a lie you can even look it up.

All of italy laughed and treated us like trash for being relegated that is why we currently do not care if we are making the league unfair by taking all of our competitors best players.
Hmm. Thanks for the reply. Why do you think Juventus were used as a scapegoat instead of Lazio, Fiorentina or AC Milan?

prath92

generally though they make scapegoats out of dispensables. For instance if there were a scandal in england which had United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs involved, it will be highly unlikely that united will be a scapegoat. If they want to make someone a scapegoat they find someone like Swansea or sunderland, clubs which may not enjoy a lot of global support.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
generally though they make scapegoats out of dispensables. For instance if there were a scandal in england which had United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs involved, it will be highly unlikely that united will be a scapegoat. If they want to make someone a scapegoat they find someone like Swansea or sunderland, clubs which may not enjoy a lot of global support.
I know literally nothing about this but I would guess choosing the champions to relegate could be because of the world cup and the pressure to look bold and decisive.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Hmm. Thanks for the reply. Why do you think Juventus were used as a scapegoat instead of Lazio, Fiorentina or AC Milan?
Honestly I don't know why but Ac Milan were able to get their director Galliani just 1 year ban. Having the Prime minister of italy as their president I'm sure had something to do with them not being relegated.

Fiorentina and Lazio I don't know why they got off lightly.

Inter Milan were the luckiest as their phone calls only came to surface after the statute of limitations passed of 5 years.

They would not have won even half the trophies they won if those calls were not hidden for so long.

I think relegating the Champions at the time was just an easy way for them to put an end to the saga and make everyone else happy at the expense of Juve.

Like I said earlier we were fighting a case with both arms tied behind our back, it was also bad timing as the club had lost its main president Gianni AngellI just a few years prior and if he were alive there was no way Juve would have been relegated.

VanGaalEra

So Milan shouldn't have even been in the 06/07 CL to be able to knock us out :mad:

VanGaalEra

Honestly I don't know why but Ac Milan were able to get their director Galliani just 1 year ban. Having the Prime minister of italy as their president I'm sure had something to do with them not being relegated.

Fiorentina and Lazio I don't know why they got off lightly.

Inter Milan were the luckiest as their phone calls only came to surface after the statute of limitations passed of 5 years.

They would not have won even half the trophies they won if those calls were not hidden for so long.

I think relegating the Champions at the time was just an easy way for them to put an end to the saga and make everyone else happy at the expense of Juve.

Like I said earlier we were fighting a case with both arms tied behind our back, it was also bad timing as the club had lost its main president Gianni AngellI just a few years prior and if he were alive there was no way Juve would have been relegated.
Italian football (not Juve) has never really recovered has it? Serie A used to be the league when I was growing up in the 90's and even early 2000's.

CL misses the presence of big Italian teams.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
@Vialli_92 Alright. Being a scapegoat implies innocence though. Did Juventus not do anything wrong in this saga at all? Did they not deserve any sort of punishment?

Kubalionzzale

Juventuz shouldn't be used as an example for Juve fans. That place mostly got a lot of American neckbeards pretending to be football fans.
Well, you don't laugh at a normal forum. And the most Juventus fans I know aren't as stupid as those on this forum.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Italian football (not Juve) has never really recovered has it? Serie A used to be the league when I was growing up in the 90's and even early 2000's.

CL misses the presence of big Italian teams.
Serie A was already slowly declining and that just sped up the proces by double or triple in my opinion.

@Vialli_92 Alright. Being a scapegoat implies innocence though. Did Juventus not do anything wrong in this saga at all? Did they not deserve any sort of punishment?
We were punished more severely than anyone else by a huge margin. Other guilty teams were given a slap on the wrist and Inter completely getting away with everything and taking our best players because they had friends very high up allowing them to go onto success that was not earned and at the expense of us.

Moggi probably deserved a long ban but the punishment we were given was completely unfair especially seeing as we were not the only team involved in all of that.

There was laws changed just so we could be relegated at the time. They wanted us to take the fall for the whole league simple as that.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
If it turned out we were influencing refs and it was given us an advantage in the league then fair enough I would not complain. How ever that was not the case and we were punished and our whole brand and reputation still has not fully recovered since then.

I dont know what will come of the trial but if we at least get out titles back and our name cleared it's better than nothing.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So still no proof of match fixing I see. All that quote shows is Moggi was a prick to the refs and he had no real power over them.

Why should a club be punished for one man acting out like a cnut?

Being a cnut to refs is seen as match fixing now?

Doesn't look like juve gained any advantage as there is no way to tell whether or not he influenced the refs decisions.

That is not match fixing and "buying refs" as people like to claim.
How much did he pay you to say that?

as-95

Lets keep this thread for meltdown chaps.

i think I might knock out the next person that comes to me and tells me Pogba was juve's best player, offensively and defensively. So many $#@!ing idiaboys around me keep annoying me with nonsense like this. And when I tell them Pogba has never been as instrumental as Vidal has been for us or Marchisio during these past seasons.

I honestly from the bottom of my heart want this $#@!ing pute to $#@!ing choke so hard that it makes him quit the game completely
Man. This forum has become so $#@!ing boring lately, like a $#@!ing children's playground. It's as if we are all supposed to agree on everything. If someone dares to disagree or question, then they are haters and naysayers, doomsday advocates and the like. $#@!ing herd mentality up in here.

You don't agree with my assessment that Verratti is better and Marchisio is more important? Well, you're an idiot and a $#@!ing retard.

You don't think the board have done a good job selling Pogba? Mercato a 7? Wtf do you know? You are delusional and salty.
Why are you bitching about this...?

You call everyone who disagrees with your cynicism, delusional and retarded? Or a Beppe $#@!-slurper. Or some other such thing.

Who cares if people fall into hyperbole and ad hominem. It's the $#@!ing internet. Pretty much all of us do it.
You are one to talk, you fickle minded hypocritical peasant

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
With regard to as-95's quote, they sound like the ignorant rednecks that post on the NASCAR forums I read.

I assume all of you know what NASCAR is.

as-95

With regard to as-95's quote, they sound like the ignorant rednecks that post on the NASCAR forums I read.

I assume all of you know what NASCAR is.
Wouldn't be surprised if there were rednecks posting on Juventuz. Actual Italians on that forum are an extreme minority.

Nedved

Wouldn't be surprised if there were rednecks posting on Juventuz. Actual Italians on that forum are an extreme minority.
Which is a fact that shouldn't be used against them. The EPL has to thank English being the lingua franca of the world for a lot of its popularity, and same goes for its forums like Redcafe. It is hard to have all (Italian and non-Italian) Juventus fans on one forum because of this, and same goes for German, Spanish and French clubs.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
The 450m in damages probably wouldn't hurt either.
No chance of that happening. The FIGC is a non profit organisation so even if we win the damages claim of €450 million I don't know who is going to pay it.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
This guy...

Anyone remember the Celtic-Juventus match circa 2000 where Juve had a penalty given in the 90th minute for literally nothing? It's honestly clear that bribery was a part of Italian football in the 2000's and your club was found guilty of it, the "not a shred of evidence" shit does not stand up to scrutiny - if your club wasn't guilty then I am sure they would have fought a LOT harder than they did to clear the old ladies name.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...l-fury-Celtic-fall-late-Juventus-penalty.html

This was the match.

The Juventus president was ---wire tapped--- and listened to speaking to delegations to make sure his club got favourable referees.

He behaved in a disgusting Mafiosi fashion and Juventus fans should be ashamed and not bury their heads in the sand and claim it didn't happen. It did.
Celtics last good team

Which is a fact that shouldn't be used against them. The EPL has to thank English being the lingua franca of the world for a lot of its popularity, and same goes for its forums like Redcafe. It is hard to have all (Italian and non-Italian) Juventus fans on one forum because of this, and same goes for German, Spanish and French clubs.
Still means it's not fair to use them to judge the real Juve fans though.

zain

Believe
I remember them laughing at the prospect of us failing to get Pogba and ending up with the likes of Matuidi..

A couple of months on from that, and now Di Marzio is reporting that Juve are meeting with PSG in talks to discuss a fee for Matuidi!
You can't make this up.:lol::lol::lol:
That poor lot! :devil::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.