g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazTheLegend

No team was found to have any involvement in match fixing. There is not one shred of evidence to prove it.
This guy...

Anyone remember the Celtic-Juventus match circa 2000 where Juve had a penalty given in the 90th minute for literally nothing? It's honestly clear that bribery was a part of Italian football in the 2000's and your club was found guilty of it, the "not a shred of evidence" shit does not stand up to scrutiny - if your club wasn't guilty then I am sure they would have fought a LOT harder than they did to clear the old ladies name.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...l-fury-Celtic-fall-late-Juventus-penalty.html

This was the match.

The Juventus president was ---wire tapped--- and listened to speaking to delegations to make sure his club got favourable referees.

He behaved in a disgusting Mafiosi fashion and Juventus fans should be ashamed and not bury their heads in the sand and claim it didn't happen. It did.

Last edited:

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
This guy...

Anyone remember the Celtic-Juventus match circa 2000 where Juve had a penalty given in the 90th minute for literally nothing? It's honestly clear that bribery was a part of Italian football in the 2000's and your club was found guilty of it, the "not a shred of evidence" shit does not stand up to scrutiny - if your club wasn't guilty then I am sure they would have fought a LOT harder than they did to clear the old ladies name.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...l-fury-Celtic-fall-late-Juventus-penalty.html

This was the match.

The Juventus president was ---wire tapped--- and listened to speaking to delegations to make sure his club got favourable referees.

He behaved in a disgusting Mafiosi fashion and Juventus fans should be ashamed and not bury their heads in the sand and claim it didn't happen. It did.
So 1 penalty decision and we are cheaters now? where is this wire tap your speaking of any proof of it?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
So 1 penalty decision and we are cheaters now? where is this wire tap your speaking of any proof of it?
In fairness, it's not just one penalty decision. You lot were actually relegated for match fixing.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Being relegated to Seria whatever and Losing your league titles that is what showed you were cheaters. If you were not, you would have fought those allegations in Court. Your club will always be remembered for Buying refrees. I think this makes our treble even much better achievement as we not only got past you but your gang of referees.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Being relegated to Seria whatever and Losing your league titles that is what showed you were cheaters. If you were not, you would have fought those allegations in Court. Your club will always be remembered for Buying refrees. I think this makes our treble even much better achievement as we not only got past you but your gang of referees.
We have never bought referee's so how can we be remembered for it? You don't even know what Juve were relegated for and now throw unproven accusations around.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
A mate of mine took Nandrolone and got moobs and a real dodgy puffish look. Perhaps is that still part of Juventus pre-season preperation and that is what has happened to Higuain?

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
A mate of mine took Nandrolone and got moobs and a real dodgy puffish look. Perhaps is that still part of Juventus pre-season preperation and that is what has happened to Higuain?
I think he had too many Pizza's by the looks of it!

Santoryo

ripping the reward
By the way why is that lots over there think Juventus is favorite to win the CL? Have I missed something?

It's basically consensually accepted over there that Juventus is favorite for the CL's trophy. Where have all of Barca, Real and Bayern gone?

Are they really that delusional about their team?

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I just hope somehow we sign Bonucci and they break the internet. The tears will be so so tasty.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
By the way why is that lots over there think Juventus is favorite to win the CL? Have I missed something?

It's basically consensually accepted over there that Juventus is favorite for the CL's trophy. Where have all of Barca, Real and Bayern gone?

Are they really that delusional about their team?
It's because they're children that haven't got a clue about football.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Again we were not relegated for match fixing. If you do some research you will easily see that.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/5164194.stm

Correct me if I'm wrong. The first sentence of that article is "...Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina have been demoted to the second division for their involvement in Italy's match fixing scandal."

There's probably some technicality that refutes my first post but the general impression was that you guys were relegated as a result of that match fixing scandal.

I hope you don't think that I hate Juventus for some reason, I don't. Juve were a club I respected very much way back in the mid nineties. United were prone to getting our asses handed to us by Zidane, Davids and co.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Juventuz shouldn't be used as an example for Juve fans. That place mostly got a lot of American neckbeards pretending to be football fans.

MounchesterUtd

The shade in this post :lol:

We have never bought referee's so how can we be remembered for it? You don't even know what Juve were relegated for and now throw unproven accusations around.
Juve's entire board resigned, and Moggi was banned for life. Yeah, you didn't 'buy' referees, the wiretapped phone calls just showed you (and to be fair, other clubs too) were in close contact with referee organizations.

I respect Juve and I don't agree with most of the slander in this thread, but there's no need to rewrite history. The fact that there are literally recorded calls from this case yet somehow the cheating claims are still 'unproven' reflects just how much power Juve has in Italy.

Red Bug

Had a good read of that Pogba thread and it's obvious that many of them are youngsters.

Adults don't usually behave in that manner.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/5164194.stm

Correct me if I'm wrong. The first sentence of that article is "...Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina have been demoted to the second division for their involvement in Italy's match fixing scandal."

There's probably some technicality that refutes my first post but the general impression was that you guys were relegated as a result of that match fixing scandal.

I hope you don't think that I hate Juventus for some reason, I don't. Juve were a club I respected very much way back in the mid nineties. United were prone to getting our asses handed to us by Zidane, Davids and co.
The shade in this post :lol:

Juve's entire board resigned, and Moggi was banned for life. Yeah, you didn't 'buy' referees, the wiretapped phone calls just showed you (and to be fair, other clubs too) were in close contact with referee organizations.

I respect Juve and I don't agree with most of the slander in this thread, but there's no need to rewrite history. The fact that there are literally recorded calls from this case yet somehow the cheating claims are still 'unproven' reflects just how much power Juve has in Italy.
Please just read this article if your so interested.

It has relevant sources to back up everything and is the most accurate description of the the scandal.

milanobsession.com/2014/07/calcios-greatest-shame.html?m=1

MounchesterUtd

Please just read this article if your so interested.

It has relevant sources to back up everything and is the most accurate description of the the scandal.

milanobsession.com/2014/07/calcios-greatest-shame.html?m=1
'milanobsession'

C'mon, maaan :lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
They're fighting them in court over it right now.

Tiber

Is it bad that even though I don't like the idea of paying huge money for a 29 year old cb, I kind of hope we sign Bonucci just because it will really really piss of Juventuz?

Nedved

This guy...

This was the match.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Juventus did anything wrong in the Champions League, and one game 16 years ago does not change that. We even lost a final to Real Madrid thanks to a clear offside goal, 1998.

Regarding the rest, it is subject to a legal dispute for the moment. There is no doubt that Moggi was a dodgy character, but for the rest of the details I would await the decision of the court.

ChaddyP

This is how a real Juventus fan think

http://vivoperlei.calciomercato.com/articolo/paul-ti-voglio-raccontare-una-storia-1

Dear Paul

I'd like to tell you a story. The story is about a squad whom in 2006 had 6/11 in the Italian national side, whom, as you well know, had won the WC against your national side. Id like to tell you a story of a great squad. Do you want to know some of the names that played for this team? Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Vieira, Camoranesi, Emerson, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Ibra. Here I mentioned just 11.

I'd like, actually we like to tell you how it feels when they take away everything from you. What it means to see everyone leaving. What it means watching Cannavaro and Emerson going to Real and the pain Ibra caused when he signed for Inter who stole from us our league. The pain we felt when we saw Zambrotta dribbling at Camp Nou.

Instead we wont tell you that story. I wont tell you about any of those players. Instead I will tell you the story of two WC champions ie Buffon and Camoranesi, of one of the best strikers ever David Trezeguet, about the ballon d'or Pavel Nedved or our legend Allesandro Del Piero. All of these players prefered to remain with the club even when we were in the Serie B while we suffered all sort of insults.There we played in stadiums which we had never played before. We have lost Allesio and Riccardo our historical store keepers. And now 10 years had passed. We've got a new home, the Juventus stadium, we've won everything in Italy and we were very close to win the CL. We also gave our goodbye to our captain and legend. However you know this story cause you were there

That's why I don't care that you're leaving. We've got a very high threshold for pain and we wont feel any pain to see you leave. If we suffer a bit we'll think of those 110m euros

Players come and go but Juventus remain

Thanks for everything Paul. Good luck.
feck me they lose a ton of players over the years. Was there a letter for Vidal?

BTG

The facts are Juve were stripped of a couple of titles and relegated to Serie B along with some other teams who were also implicated and punished. Was that ever reversed?? The evidence must have been damning even though there may not have been enough for a conviction for such heavy penalties to be imposed. If Juve were completely innocent, surely they would have fought it all the way to clear their name and protect their reputation and Serie A status ?
I'm pretty positive I read somewhere that Juve was fighting the relegation in court. The day before Italy had to submit to UEFA the sqauds for CL, UEFA came out and said if Juve proceeds that Italy wasn't going to get invited in.

That plus FIFA threatening to ban Italy from the WC. Yeah I could see Juve just falling on their sword.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Is it bad that even though I don't like the idea of paying huge money for a 29 year old cb, I kind of hope we sign Bonucci just because it will really really piss of Juventuz?
To be fair, paying a lot of money for a 29y/o Italian CB is probably like spending a lot on a 27y/o midfielder. To me Bonucci has only improved with age, and doesn't look like regressing any time soon.

But I agree with what you said, the meltdown would be hilarious :lol:

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Why is there a 12 page thread on a Juventus forum on here?

GloryHunter07

Again we were not relegated for match fixing. If you do some research you will easily see that.
You were trying to influence the outcome of games via the selection of referees. That is match fixing and you shouldn't be defending your clubs disgraceful actions.

Gasolin

Well as much as I understand what you're trying to say, there has been a 150 pages report explaining why this was considered as legitimate match fixing attempt.
The margin is very thing indeed but it does exist...

http://www.football-italia.net/72756/moggi-guilty-criminal-conspiracy

The report in Italian:

http://www.italgiure.giustizia.it/x.../20150910/snpen@s30@a2015@n36350@tS.clean.pdf

The disgraced director has also been found guilty of sporting fraud “in favour of the company he was employed by [Juventus]” as well as obtaining “personal benefits in terms of greater power”, with his existing influence described as “truly remarkable, with no apparent justification”.

It was noted that comments by Moggi made on television or in other media “could decide the fate of this or that player, or match official”.

In finding the former director guilty of criminal conspiracy, it was remarked that the system was “pervasive, with the full knowledge of the participants, even in the top positions” in order to “condition the referees”.

Moggi was said to have an “uncontested” ability to “condition the subjects with whom he interacted”.

Post-match visits to the referees’ changing room were deemed to be “aggressive and threatening” and “the outcome of an unrestrained exercising of power”.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Well as much as I understand what you're trying to say, there has been a 150 pages report explaining why this was considered as legitimate match fixing attempt.
The margin is very thing indeed but it does exist...

http://www.football-italia.net/72756/moggi-guilty-criminal-conspiracy

The report in Italian:

http://www.italgiure.giustizia.it/x.../20150910/snpen@s30@a2015@n36350@tS.clean.pdf

The disgraced director has also been found guilty of sporting fraud “in favour of the company he was employed by [Juventus]” as well as obtaining “personal benefits in terms of greater power”, with his existing influence described as “truly remarkable, with no apparent justification”.

It was noted that comments by Moggi made on television or in other media “could decide the fate of this or that player, or match official”.

In finding the former director guilty of criminal conspiracy, it was remarked that the system was “pervasive, with the full knowledge of the participants, even in the top positions” in order to “condition the referees”.

Moggi was said to have an “uncontested” ability to “condition the subjects with whom he interacted”.

Post-match visits to the referees’ changing room were deemed to be “aggressive and threatening” and “the outcome of an unrestrained exercising of power”.
So still no proof of match fixing I see. All that quote shows is Moggi was a prick to the refs and he had no real power over them.

Why should a club be punished for one man acting out like a cnut?

Being a cnut to refs is seen as match fixing now?

Doesn't look like juve gained any advantage as there is no way to tell whether or not he influenced the refs decisions.

That is not match fixing and "buying refs" as people like to claim.

Last edited:

Moonred

I quite like Juventus. They are a lot similar to us in a many ways. And one of my favourite United moment is associated with them('99 Semi). But that forum is filled with 90% dog poop.

MounchesterUtd

To be fair, paying a lot of money for a 29y/o Italian CB is probably like spending a lot on a 27y/o midfielder. To me Bonucci has only improved with age, and doesn't look like regressing any time soon.
The man will age so well and, IMO, he's only been in his prime for 2 years. I think he can play at this level for three more. Juventuz trolling aside, he'll be a great addition to any squad. A ball playing CB that can ACTUALLY defend.

GloryHunter07

So still no proof of match fixing I see. All that quote shows is Moggi was a prick to the refs and he had no real power over them.

Why should a club be punished for one man acting out like a cnut?

Being a cnut to refs is seen as match fixing now?

Doesn't look like juve gained any advantage as there is no way to tell whether or not he influenced the refs decisions.

That is not match fixing and "buying refs" as people like to claim.
Do you honestly think he was "Being a cnut" because he didn't like the refee's haircuts, or the way they dressed?

Or do you think it was in some way possibly linked to the way they refereed football games? Perhaps games that involved his club? :wenger::wenger::wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.