Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanGaalEra

that interview was pathetic and frankly disgusting. right time to go back? what when the club are in the EL? yeah $#@! OFF PLEASE DIE

man utd have a special place in his heart? what the same club that basically had no faith in his ability? and again DIE YOU $#@!ING VERMIN
I've read two pages and he's wished death on him about 10 times, wished he'd break his leg and Chiellini would break his leg.

Pleasant forum, doesn't even get banned or warned.

Tiber

I've read two pages and he's wished death on him about 10 times, wished he'd break his leg and Chiellini would break his leg.

They claim that thread is being "heavily moderated" i would hate to see a normal thread then!

VanGaalEra

When he done his video message for Juve fans, the guys in there were saying 'any Italian guys can translate this for us?' :lol:

VanGaalEra

They claim that thread is being "heavily moderated" i would hate to see a normal thread then!
It's terrible, previously I've seen racial slurs which have gone by unpunished, the posts weren't even deleted ffs.

Donut

They swapped Pogba for Higuain :lol:
This still boggles my mind. Why in the world did they do this? I guess Pogba must have been pushing for the move hard.

I'm not complaining! :angel:

ChaddyP

Apparently Juventus are buying Pogba a house in Manchester for 5 million euro:lol::lol:

how the feck did that happen!

VanGaalEra

This guy arguing PL is better than Serie A and he left to further develop in a better league:

A man not able to see Premier league is much better is kidding hinself! Besides us, who are there in serie A? Tell me what he could establish more here? Only chl!

Had serie a been at the level of 2000, he would never leave! Utd i $#@! now, but its a great Challenge and a good project they have! Yes we are 100 times better, but sometimes you need a Challenge to develop! I couldnt not see him develop futher here, knowing we are so much better than everyone
Received this response:

Bro $#@! you to were you came from you blood sausage eating wanker

Juventus paying for Pogba's house

ChaddyP

Elaborate bro!

Cheesio;5361101 said:
GDS

This week, Paul Pogba became the world’s most expensive player after he finalised his €105 million move from Juventus to Manchester United.

Along with the €105m fee, there are €5m in bonuses that United will have to pay based on future success.

Juventus will not receive the total fee, however, as Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola receives a huge fee for finalising the deal, believed to be €25m. In fact, it was Raiola’s fee that was reportedly holding up the deal.

A further €5m will go towards purchasing a house for Pogba, and then €2m will be split between three of the Frenchman’s first clubs, Le Harve, Torcy and Roissy-en-Brie.

As a result, the total figure that Juventus are left with is €73m, which could rise to €78m. Considering they bought Pogba for around €1m in 2012, they have made an outrageous profit on the 23-year-old.

In his last season in Turin, Pogba scored eight goals and assisted a further 12 in 35 Serie A appearances as Juventus secured their fifth consecutive league title

:lol::lol::lol: and then the obvious shit storm on hearing this

Deep C;5361110 said:
lmao we bought him a house, what bitches we are
JCK;5361117 said:
I think we are silent about the deal because we are busy furnishing his house in Manchester.
Cheesio;5361126 said:
If it's true it's embarrassing :lol: :lol:

radekas;5361160 said:
Can anyone logically explain why a selling club would buy a house for the player in his new place? Any reason at all?

Espectro;5361171 said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!!!!???????!!!!????
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

KomodoBadger

The people who post on that forum are probably 9 year old kids living in England. They are not actual Juve fans, they are probably Bluemoon users disguising themselves as Juve fans. I mean, one of them had to ask for the interview to be translated from Italian. Seriously. :lol:

ChaddyP

The people who post on that forum are probably 9 year old kids living in England. They are not actual Juve fans, they are probably Bluemoon users disguising themselves as Juve fans. I mean, one of them had to ask for the interview to be translated from Italian. Seriously. :lol:
90 percent are from the USA. Its prime posting time over there now. Everyone's getting off of work :lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Jesus, you're supposed to buy houses for the players you are trying to sign, not sell.

Then again, I'm sure we'd have a whip round to buy Rooney a nice place in China.....

Trizy

:lol::lol: is that true? Excellent!

So they paid more for higuain than we paid them for Pogba? Hilarious.

Red Stone

How does this work, really? As far as I can tell we've paid Juve over €30 million to cover the costs of a house and a fat agent just to be able to call it the most expensive signing ever, when we could have paid Juve the €73 million and covered the rest ourselves instead?

Or maybe there's some percentages that go here and there that makes the €105 million total package a better deal for some/all parties?

Tiber

Why would the youth clubs get money? And why would they buy him a house in Manchester.

Epic trolling from someone :D

MounchesterUtd

Howling at the thought of them really buying him a house at Manchester, first time I've ever heard of a case like this :lol:

MounchesterUtd

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/34761-Paul-Pogba?p=5361108&viewfull=1#post5361108

Dear Paul,

I wish you all the worst at United. If you have chosen Real Madrid for example, I would still be following your career closely. But you went to EPL [the most overrated league in the world] and what is even worse, you went to the most disgusting club in England.

On the other hand, have success with French national team.
I don't understand the Madrid infatuation with this bunch. It's like they'd rather lose him for free and drive him straight to the Bernabeau rather than get a world record amount. Absurd :houllier:

ChaddyP

I think watching them meltdown into a fit is more enjoyable than watching youtube compilations of Pogba.

They were so fecking smug. Saying we were a shit Europa League team that's dying like Milan and why would he come to us to play in our shit team with a has been coach.

They said how deluded we were to think that their prized asset would ever come back to us. They laughed and laughed. They shrugged off every article. They thought the Adidas add was a dig at us. Made a fake ITK account saying the deal was done just to try and mess with us.

now they have shit all over their faces and are left with a fat old Higuain who costed more than Paul Pogba.

It's things like this that make me love fan rivalries. I feed off their tears :lol::lol:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Some of their posts which are quickly being moderated are really vile, racist and sometimes even going as far as wishing harm to his family. Quite disgusting really.

MounchesterUtd

I think watching them meltdown into a fit is more enjoyable than watching youtube compilations of Pogba.

They were so fecking smug. Saying we were a shit Europa League team that's dying like Milan and why would he come to us to play in our shit team with a has been coach.

They said how deluded we were to think that their prized asset would ever come back to us. They laughed and laughed. They shrugged off every article. They thought the Adidas add was a dig at us. Made a fake ITK account saying the deal was done just to try and mess with us.

now they have shit all over their faces and are left with a fat old Higuain who costed more than Paul Pogba.

It's things like this that make me love fan rivalries. I feed off their tears :lol::lol:
Scenes if United and Juve meets in the CL knockouts in 2 years :drool:

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/34761-Paul-Pogba?p=5361108&viewfull=1#post5361108

I don't understand the Madrid infatuation with this bunch. It's like they'd rather lose him for free and drive him straight to the Bernabeau rather than get a world record amount. Absurd :houllier:
It is! Especially since Juventus are going to compete with Real Madrid for the Champions League.. It would be logical to sell him to a team not in the competition they are obviously trying to win

VanHaal'sRedArmy

ChaddyP

It is! Especially since Juventus are going to compete with Real Madrid for the Champions League.. It would be logical to sell him to a team not in the competition they are obviously trying to win
I wondered this myself. But I realised why. It belittles them. It shows them how fecking small they are compared to us and they hate it. Most will acknowledge Madrid and Barcelona are the 2 biggest clubs at the moment. So selling to them. won't disrupt their perceived status. But the fact that Pogba would ask to leave them, to go to a club not named Barcelona or Madrid, a club currently not in CL and a club not at its peak in its league,L drives them mental. It shows them that they aren't as bug as they think they are and it brings them to irrational thoughts and behaviour. I'm thankful for it as it produced this thread :lol:

TsuWave

I checked the juventuz pogba thread to see its state today and its sad and hilarious at the same time. They are really hurting.

One of them linked a souncloud juventus podcast where the host is talking about the transfers with a guest and the guest said something along the lines of "both clubs got what they wanted, man united paid what they had to, they have the money, they are filthy rich" the host interrupted and said "but are they though? i don't know, what i keep hearing is they are in debt" :lol: dude doesn't understand the basics and is a podcast host. To add insult to injury, prior to that exchange he said "most juve fans are starting to realize most red devil fans aren't pleasant, i've been on twitter all day, and they make no sense, they say serie a is a tinpot league, they say we buy referees whereas juve fans can come back and say 'well, we are the bigger club right now, maybe not as far as annual revenues'. :lol:

I honestly always liked juventus but this pogba saga has some of their fans losing all their sense, its sad.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I love their meltdowns over....
1. The fee...just about covering the Higuain deal
2. Pogba having asked for the #10 shirt then clearing off
3. Pogba saying it was just like being on holiday at Juve
4. All the media hype around the transfer
5. The joy of the United fans
6. Choosing United over Real/Barca even though we 'disrespected' him years ago

They just can't make sense of it all, bless 'em! :lol:

Santoryo

ripping the reward

The worst thing is that the Mod circulating that thread is into the hate and vile behavior. Condoning posters to just casually wish death upon player and such. And that guy actually banned someone who happened to be decent, the only sin he did on that forums was talk some sense but they weren't having none of that. He also happened to be a United fan who clearly had registered there during this saga :lol:

ReDDHDevilS

This one is really funny,
Juventuz 1 said:
If we could get over Del Piero and Nedved's departures, we can surely get over Pogba's.
Then within an hour or so, he went on to write
Juventuz 1 said:
(Pogba) Makes Vidal look like Saint Arturo.
Juventuz 1 said:
United are a now truly a bunch of mercenaries. Expect them to win $#@! all this season and in the coming seasons.
Juventuz 1 said:
Jeez, It's hard to decide if I want United to fail more because of their retard fans, their scumbag coach or this ingrate.
Juventuz 1 said:
Pogba will never be half the player Vidal was with us, especially the Vidal of 2012/13.
Juventuz 1 said:
No matter how much money he earns and how many trophies he wins (he won't win much at United btw), he will never have the class of Llorente and Morata, let alone Buffon and Del Piero.
Juventuz 1 said:
You're far too gracious with him than I could ever imagine myself to be.
:lol:

Last edited:

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Why are you laughing at them not understanding Italian? The amount of fans United have in places where English isn't spoken is crazy and I'd imagine not all of them are fluent in English.

MounchesterUtd

To be fair though, Vidal in his first three years for them was immense. Hardly any weaknesses to his game. Definitely better than Juve Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.